[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone tell me how the second and the first season of Utawarerumono

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

i cant figure it out wtf can you please help me out ?
>>
You can always watch it to the end and see for yourself.
>>
i did this is so fucked up can figure out shit
>>
Here's a hint. One of them is a sequel.
>>
Kuon is Yuzuha's and Hakuoro's daughter.
Inb4 >animeonlyfag
>>
>>134049609
And Haku is a hacker who hacked the Iceman file and reversed engineered a serum with his geneticist brother that allows him to live on the surface and escape Hakuoro's curse.
>>
ty for the hint but i dont know what ''Inb4 >animeonlyfag '' means
>>
File: wtfrudoin.jpg (213KB, 551x650px) Image search: [Google]
wtfrudoin.jpg
213KB, 551x650px
>>134049787
>i dont know what ''Inb4 >animeonlyfag '' means
Lurk the fuck moar.
>>
Let this shitposting thread die.
>>
>>134049766
What is the curse and why does it seem to recognize Haku as who he is?
Are the curses the former humans that were punished by the Iceman or are those remnants of the very first earth dweller subjects who failed to acclimate to the world?

Also monthly reminder that Miyuki Sawashiro voices Aruruu.
>>
>>134049936
>Also monthly reminder that Miyuki Sawashiro voices Aruruu.
Man, I'm dying of curiosity till tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how grown-up Aruruu will sound, as I didn't hear any girly and timid Miyuki Sawashiro in years.
>>
>>134049936
Yes they're the old humanity Hakuoro cursed because one asshole scientist dissected his waifu. They got bigger in the sequel for some reason.
>>
Money, they want to keep milking the series, thats it, haku sucks btw
>>
>>134048992
The MC fucked the sick girl and had a baby. The sick girl died, MC's other harem members took care of the baby hence why she calls them mothers.

MC of both show are human, MC of the first series is experimented human. The MC of second season is pure human.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.