[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great shonen series. All shonen you hear about is DBZ, One Peice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (312KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1024x768px
Great shonen series.
All shonen you hear about is DBZ, One Peice, HxH but what about the other shows that deserve praise?
>inb4: Naruto shitposters
If you're going to post Naruto atleast give some solid reasons
>>
File: ken01.jpg (29KB, 336x390px) Image search: [Google]
ken01.jpg
29KB, 336x390px
Who is this Naruto I keep hearing about?
>>
Ippo is shit and should have ended wrapped up years ago.
>>
>>134045675

Ippo was bretty good at the start but it got boring as fuck after 400 or so chapters. It's literally the same exact shit every new arc. No idea why people still read it.

If we are going with long series, Detective Conan is much better. Despite being repetitive and suffering some of the same issues; it still manages to be pretty interesting most of the time.
>>
>>134045675
That's because when people talk about 'great shounen' they mean great battle shounen. When people want to talk about Ippo, and they often do, they will say 'great sports shounen'.
>>
>>134045769
Naruto would wreck Kenshiro's shit, the moterfucker is moon level Kenshiro is not even city buster.
>>
I bet you're one of those retards who think that shounen is a genre.
>>
>>134045675
Ippo is bullocks

What's up with a spin on the toe having enough power to destroy Bison? Not to mention Bison acting conveniently retarded in the last chapter.
>>
>>134046343

>wreck Kenshio's shit

You mean talk-no-jutsu?
>>
>>134046385
I bet you think Shounen is a demographic when it is has clear characteristics that separate it from other manga and thus it's own genre.
>>
>>134046343
Good one.
>>
>>134046479
So is aku no hana not a shonen then? What you're talking about is battle shonen.
>>
>>134046880
Semantics. It's all shounen.
>>
>>134047023
But if you were to compare it with One Piece the plot,themes and characterization are completely different you idiot That's like saying K-ona nd Berserk are both the same genre because they're both seinen.
>>
File: Kenshin smile 2.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin smile 2.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
Rurouni Kenshin is the best Shonen, hands down. Even when it declines from its peak, it still blows the fuck out of other series.
>>
>>134047425
One Piece, Nanatsu no Taizai,FMA,Jojo,Akame ga Kill, HunterxHunter are all better.
>>
>>134045675
Angel Densetsu mah nigga.
>>
>>134047515
Don't make me laugh. HxX comes close but the Kenshin manga is GOAT.
>>
>>134045675
Ippo sucks dicks. Shit just keeps on going, same problem One Piece has.
Only reason to even remotely care about it is Takamura.
>>
>>134047425
I dropped it hard after about 7 volumes, what a bland, boring manga. Kenshin is a good character, but the enemies were all forgettable and so were the fights, and the dialogue was cheesy as fuck. I couldn't bring myself to read any further.
>>
>>134047967
>dropping it after the Saito fight
Jesus I can't fathom how anyone has such bad taste.
>>
File: kinnikuman is a deep anime.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kinnikuman is a deep anime.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Sunshine sees the light.png (57KB, 167x253px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine sees the light.png
57KB, 167x253px
>>134048104
came here to post this, I never expected to love a series about muscular men crying over the values of friendship
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.