[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saitama is currently terrorizing the people of Vancouver. &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 3962669-saitama+3.jpg (241KB, 927x665px) Image search: [Google]
3962669-saitama+3.jpg
241KB, 927x665px
Saitama is currently terrorizing the people of Vancouver.

>A Vancouver-area man has suffered life-altering injuries and has been in hospital for a month after being sucker punched in the city’s entertainment district.
And police – in a rare public plea made Thursday – say he’s far from the only victim.
So far this year, Vancouver police have responded to 10 sudden “one punch” assaults, all leading to unsuspecting victims being knocked unconscious and suffering serious injuries. Three of the victims have died.

Source: http://m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/vancouver/2015/11/26/vancouver-police-warn-of-rash-of-sucker-punch-incidents.html

Who can stop him? WHO?
>>
How do you kill somebody with a punch

Though I guess 99% of vancouver is chinese people at this point, they are frail.
>>
>>134042125
One kick man is gonna kick his ass.
>>
>>134042224
Punching someone from a moving car should do it. Though I imagine you'll need prosthetic by the 3rd victim.
>>
is the new chapter out?should i start reading ONE's version instead?
>>
>>134042450
Do it. Murata is dragging his feet and ONE becomes pretty competent with battle effects when the situation calls for it.
>>
>>134042125
He was clearly a villain
>>
>>134042224
These attacks are surprise sucker punches on completely random people. It was happening on the east coast as well for a bit. It has a surprisingly high chance of killing you.
>>
>>134042224
it's not the punch itself that kills people it's your head slamming into the floor that does it in most cases.
>>
File: oneteedusman.jpg (104KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
oneteedusman.jpg
104KB, 780x718px
>>
>>134043473
>These attacks are surprise sucker punches on completely random people. It was happening on the east coast as well for a bit. It has a surprisingly high chance of killing you.
though the people on the east coast weren't just punching, they were using things like bats, 2x4s and bottles of beer.

Still you hit someone in the right place and you can kill him in one punch. a punch to the back of the head where the spine and skull meet can paralyze or kill someone. A punch to the temple (right above the ear) can crush the skull and kill someone too. Of course that's not even counting the damage from falling down after being knocked cold. it's not a boxing ring. someone gets knocked out from a punch and their landing head first on concrete not a mat.
>>
>>134045736
>though the people on the east coast weren't just punching, they were using things like bats, 2x4s and bottles of beer.

Well I mean yeah have you ever been here, surprisingly rough place. The people are generally elder god tier levels of friendly but the shitheads are really a special kind of shithead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.