[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giant Fucking Gorg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 01.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Is there a single Robot that could defeat Giant Gorg, let alone damage him?

Note: Gorg can swim & lava (which even Eva units couldn't do), & was undamaged by a diamond cutter.
>>
File: this just in.png (475KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
this just in.png
475KB, 700x520px
Nobody on /a/ has seen Giant Gorg I take it?
>>
File: gorg.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gorg.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>134041110
Still need to finish it.
>>
File: gandum.jpg (274KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gandum.jpg
274KB, 750x1000px
>>134041020
Ok.
>>
>>134041216

Well at least one person on /a/ has heard of this show. What did you think of what you saw of it? It felt like Johnny Quest/Tintin the anime which I loved.
>>
File: FUCK GORG.png (2MB, 1905x1437px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK GORG.png
2MB, 1905x1437px
>>
>>134041020
>can lava
Why exactly is that so OP? I mean, what does he do with the lava?
>>
>>134041488

Nothing, he's just completely undamaged buy being completely submerged in lava. Again, gorg is fucking invincible.

Name 3 other robots that can swim in lava like it's nothing without resorting to universe busters like gurren lagan or final getter robo.
>>
>>134041555
You know that the Eva needed the diving suit because of the pressure not because of the heat, right? So that's there.

Also, most super robots should do the same. Isn't Mazinger made from super adamantium or some shit? And he's weak compared to Grendaizer.

Also, a ragnamail with a competent pilot could defeat your snowflake robot, the dimensional resonator is OP as fuck.
>>
Is there a robot more handsome than Gorg though?
>>
>>134041020
Why do people like this mediocre Saturday morning cartoon so much?
>>
>>134042643
Actually it is one of the best anime of its decade, check it out.
>>
File: Ideon.jpg (11KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
Ideon.jpg
11KB, 190x266px
>>134041020

I raise your Gorg with the Ideon
>>
>>134042753
I already saw it, that's why I was asking. Every fight was just Gorg shitting on everyone and the cast was really bland. First few episodes were alright and had a nice sense of adventure but after they got on the island everything started to drag out and it got boring. I don't even think it's one of the best of the 80s.
>>
>>134042881

Cheater. The ideon is getter robo level where is produces infinite energy.
>>
>>134042643

Because we have good taste in anime that's why.
>>
>>134043158
Sounds like something a wannabe hipster elitist would say.
>>
>>134043301
>Why do people like this mediocre Saturday morning cartoon so much?

and

>Why do people like this mediocre Saturday morning cartoon so much?

Doesn't?
>>
File: sencho.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sencho.webm
3MB, 640x480px
A Gorg thread? On MY /a/?

It's a great show, and not enough people have seen it.

>>134041291
This is how I feel about it - it's a great adventure cartoon, it has some great moments and the quality is really good.

>>134042901
Did you stop watching before the episodes that take place under the mountain? Shit gets real.
>>
>>134044201

/a/ in general hasn't seen anything older than 5 years old, outside of the constant eva mentions.
>>
>>134044285
>I'm new and really like feeling above random strangers on the internet
>>
>>134041020

you're using this expression wrong. It should be "damage him, let alone defeat him"

the hard part comes after. You're talking about the seemingly achievable thing, "leaving alone" your true objective which is basically impossible.
>>
File: img000146.png (302KB, 815x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000146.png
302KB, 815x1300px
I fucking hate it when powerlevel faggots try to classify things in manga or anime they only read about on wikipedia. Why does it fucking matter if Gorg can beat up Kirito or whatever shit?
>>
Did you start a stupid power level thread just so you could say "no, that one's disqualified" whenever anyone came up with a stronger robot?
>>
>>134041555
Off the top of my head, discounting the absurdly powerful stuff, the only protagonist mechs I can think of are Mazinkaiser (Kouji didn't die in lava, he was just unable to get back up without the booster) and Rayearth, but there were many enemy-of-the-week robots in various series that could swim in lava, so it doesn't seem as such a big deal. Most non-overpowered robots just can't do it because the ability is useless.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.