[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (563KB, 1800x1335px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
563KB, 1800x1335px
What went wrong?
>>
>>134033013
Play the games, newfag.
>>
They have trouble not getting caught
>>
>>134033013
Please tell me they did NOT go for bad ending again.
>>
>>134033013
Boring.
>>
>>134034307
Actually, they did
>>
File: Taimanin Zero.jpg (298KB, 1960x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Taimanin Zero.jpg
298KB, 1960x1158px
They didn't make this a TV anime
>>
File: wxK0PaK.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
wxK0PaK.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
some healty milk for you /a
>>
>>134033013
The animation was fucking terrible. The characters just sort of twitched, and not in the good way. The "sex" looked like the animators just moved the character models slightly so simulate sexual motions.
And the cast was changed.
>>
>>134033404
Is there translations for it?
>>
>>134036189
>Taimanin Zero
Not OP but thanks anon! best ero-news of the year
>>
>>134036654
And some idiots tried to predict that it will be better than the first. I'm still laughing.
>>
>>134033013
>Sending huge bust female in purple spandex
>Get caught

Not exactly a surprise
>>
>>134036654
This.
>>
>>134036189
>More content with my hentaifu.
Thank you based japan.
>>
I thougĥt they did a good job with Yukikaze.
>>
>>134036868
The second game had more potential.
>>
>>134033013
The scenes in the original games are a bit too drawn out. How many variations of "I must not cum, my nerves are on fire!" do we need per CG? I tried spanking it, but each scene takes like an hour to get through. I lose my rod before I reach the money shot.

The anime just had bad direction. The shaky camera is the worst part, but really the only chose the boring vanilla scenes.
>>
>>134034817
Fucking done. Call me when they stop with their bad ending fetish, rape shit and all those sick fetish. Until then gonna stick with the classic ones and doujins.
>>
>that feel when fan animations like studio fow are better than hentai animation studios

Hentai anime is so shit they should stop producing it altogether or spend a lot of time doing just 1 episode. I can't believe people buy that crap.
>>
>>134038669
>3D get better animation than 2D
No fucking shit
>>
>>134038669

This shit is just fucking sad, why are nips killing their own industry?
>>
>>134039025
There are good hentai studios though
>>
Hentai is already dead since CRAPS like Euphoria and Kuroinu, why are you guys still hopeful is beyond me.
>>
>>134039227
Fuck you Kuroinu was pretty good
>>
>>134039227
Euphoria and Kuroinu are fine. Just because you don't like the content because you're a faggot normalfag doesn't make them bad.
>>
>>134039336
Fuck you triple.
>>134039501
Yes they are bad. Making the main plot actually look all the girls retarded and practically the mc beating them gary stu tier, in a setting that could have potential it's crap and you should kill yourself for liking it. And I rather be a proud normie than a sell fetish whore if that would be the case.
Come at me.
>>
>>134039848
Chill the fuck down. It's fucking hentai, don't make a big deal of that. If you don't like it, drop it and next.
>>
>>134039848
>Plot
Fucking retard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.