[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we`re making the worst anime ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

>Shaft in charge of animation
>>
JC Staff adaptation of a KyoAni written LN series, character designs by Clamp, animation by 8bit with action scenes outsourced to Trigger, and an original ending by Bones
>>
>>134021570
ITT: we repost stuff
>>
>>134021685
I would watch it
>>
Replying to bait thread.
>>
File: 01235546.jpg (164KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
01235546.jpg
164KB, 480x700px
Gonzo in charge of animation, OP by Ali Project, hirai sameface characters

Wait, that already exists
>>
>>134021570
>directed by anno
>>
>script by Christopher Nolan
>>
>>134021976
For some reason I never put all of those elements together in my head. God, Linebarrels is the worst.
>>
>>134021570
Urobuchi in charge of a SOL with no edge allowed whatsoever
>>
Manglobe or DEEN on a tight budget
>>
>all male characters, but no bromance at all and they all have girlfriends
>>
>>134022161
>and the girlfriends are never shown because the show is literally all male characters
>directed by Yuasa, with Ping Pong's art style
>OP/ED by nano.RIPE
>>
>>134022123
>Manglobe
Anon, I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>no beach or culture festival episode
>>
All characters are voiced by hanakana
Even the male ones
>>
>>134022207
No.
>Anime consists of beach episode, culture festival episode, pool episode, staying outside episode, onsen episode and ???
>>
Make that Satellite in charge of animation
>>
>>134021570
>Pierrot in charge of animation
>>
>>134022188
oh fuck I'd watch that
>>
>>134022188
A female is shown once, from behind as she walks away while wearing a burqa.
>>
>>134021685

>let me list all these studios so i look like an anime pro
>>
studio trigger adaptation of unfinished light novel by okada with horiguchi character design and original end by bones
>>
>>134022123
come on that's Toei on a good day and you know it.
>>
Great thread OP
>>
>>134021685
>animation by 8bit with action scenes outsourced to Trigger,
>not by Toei and action scenes outsourced to Deen

Pleb
>>
Remake Fuuun Ishi Dai Shogun with even less animation and more disturbing effects.
>>
It's a full adaptation of the Nisekoi manga
>>
>>134022188
>>OP/ED by nano.RIPE
OP/ED of the season
>>
>>134022188
>directed by Yuasa, with Ping Pong's art style
wow, it suddenly became 9+/10 material
>>
>>134021570
Why make one when you can just watch a shitty anime like trigun or something?
>>
>>134021570
>Miyazaki as Director
>>
>Oda in charge of project length and working schedule
>Kishi in charge of friendship and relationships
>Kubo in charge of background
WORST SHONEN EVER MADE
>>
>>134024397
What are you trying to say about DEEN?
>>
>>134021570
VA's are English Actors speaking in Japanese and Japanese speaking in English/Engrish
>>
>>134022123

>DEEN
>budget
>>
>>134021570
Voices done in English, by American women translating Japanese as they speak it
>>
>>134022081
>Urobuchi
>no edge allowed
That sounds like it'd be terribly interesting.
>>
>>134026293
That sounds incredible.
>>
Brain's Base in charge of the animation
>>
>>134021570
>written by Gen Urobuchi
>>
Christopher Nolan and gen urobuchi team up and make a high budget psychological thriller for a western audience.
>>
File: faito.png (48KB, 281x202px) Image search: [Google]
faito.png
48KB, 281x202px
Tokyo Ghoul already took the cake.
>literally got an amazing draft
>put it in the trash
>shitty budget
>shitty graphics
>skips half the plot
>dorito chins
>studio pierrot
Its only redeeming quality is the OST.
>>
Hire the rotoscopers who worked on Aku no Hana.
>>
>>134022260
And then
>They are all fillers, provide nothing but fanservice and will give more than 9/10 of the focus towards the main girl
>>
File: 1440948049621.jpg (219KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1440948049621.jpg
219KB, 800x1028px
Done and done.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.