[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Gosick any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (682KB, 850x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
682KB, 850x1009px
Is Gosick any good?
>>
Did nobody watch this?
>>
>>134019286
yes, anon, you should watch it
>>
>>134019286
>>134020336

There was a pretty diehard following when it was airing.

I watched it during the spring: It's good. Really good. But the ending is pretty jarring, since the series didn't have the luxury of spacing out pacing like the books did.

There are translated epilogue and sequel novels, too.

But yeah, if you like mysteries, this is 10/10.
>>
>>134019286
>>134020336
It's okay.
that's the problem, you'll probably enjoy it, but there's not much to talk about with the exception of some really old meemz.
>>
>>134020975
Memes like bikutorica?/victorique?
>>
I did not like it.
>>
>>134021024
VICTORICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I forgot how many A's you need but you get the idea
>>
Yes and Victorique is my waifu.
>>
>>134019286
If you like mysteries, no. The ending is absolute shit and the characters are really badly developed. Watch it if you like the visuals though.
>>
>>134019286
Watch it if you like goth lolis. Otherwise it's prob not worth your time.
>>
>>134019286
Why don't you watch it yourself and form an opinion on your own you faggot , nobody is forcing you to either watct or not,you fucking waste of air filthy little dumb fuck .Not eveyone has a terrible taste as you do so do not expect their opinions to be the same as yours you fucking pathetic bitch nigger.Next time I already tracked your IP so if you ever post these kind of shit again I'll fucking hunt you down and fucking kill you , slowly.
Speaking of which , why is noone translating the LNs like Gosick RED and Blue?
>>
Watch one episode per week like if its airing.
>>
>>134021529
Then make a blog about it
>>
I forced myself to finish it because even though I thought it was shit I was fairly intrigued by Victorique's character arc. It was disappointing. Save yourself the time OP
>>
Why is gosick so highly rated by the anime community? I forced myself to watch it while it was airing, and I was legitimately surprised to hear that ANYBODY liked it.
>>
>>134021667
Maybe it was the forced romantic ending. Some people fall for that, call it good and forget everything that was wrong with it. Personally I was really disappointed by it overall. The mystery was bad and the characters were worse.
>>
>>134021667

I just happen to like the era, and once you get past the usual tsundere bullshit, what you find are charming mysteries that in fact, are NOT painfully obvious.

It had a theme it hammered home, it had an overall arc, all the smaller arcs linked up to the major arc and theme.

It was excellent, as long as you're not expecting some sort of timeless classic.
>>
Only thing it really has going for it is the setting. The mysteries are meh, the pacing is awful, and the ending is so rushed that it comes off as really awkward. I'm really not sure why anyone likes it so much, it's pretty forgettable.
>>
It's not good.
Mysteries are so shitty that the show actually improves when it goes full fantasy bullshit (still dumb). Victorique is an annoying midget, and the MC a boring idiot who keeps yelling her name episode after episode.

Best part of the show is the OP.
>>
>>134022605

I don't think the pacing really falls off the rails until the end.

For most of the series, the two-part cliffhanger-resolution pace works well.
>>
>>134022661

But the show never goes full fantasy bullshit.

Ever.

Maybe you're just dumb since you think fantasy magic actually occurred.

The worldbuilding is top-tier.
>>
>>134021174
How can you say Victorica is your waifu if you're pretending you never heard her name?
>>
>>134022729
Because I like the older spelling more.
>>
>>134022464
>>134022711
>being this delusional
What do you smoke?
>>
>>134022711
There is a lot of magic bullshit going on. Did you even watch the second half? Literally revolves around magic.
>>
>>134022755
>Because I like the wrong spelling more.
But that's just using her as a tool for shitposting, and it's not too respectful.
>>
>>134022793

It literally revolves around a guy USING THE IDEA OF THE OCCULT TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC AND POLITICAL OPINION.

The whole point is that the secret to occult power has NOTHING to do with magic, but instead is the power to manipulate others with charlatanry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.