[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suisei no Gargantia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

This was a damn good anime, I nearly shed a manly tear at chambers act of broship at the end. It really seemed like a fun lifestyle I'm slightly jealous but then again doesn't cope the best in constant sun.
>>
Use spoilers.

I liked where they were going with the ending, but it was rushed, and so felt sudden and a little corny. Chamber needed more attention and development as a character. Amy, too. Should've cut the filler, especially lobster bimbo, and done that instead
>>
Wasted potential, but still an enjoyable show.I expected more mecha and hidehuaze removing.
>>
>>134019058
REMOVE SQUIDS
>>
>>134019231
>Use spoilers.
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>134019058
>This was a damn good anime,
You have some real shit taste
>>
>>134019359
>implying
>>
>>134019294
Not /b/
>>
>>134019387
Not him, but it was a pretty disappointing show. If you wanted mecha suffering, you got too many episodes of bikinis and belly-dancing, and if you wanted fanservice you got too many episodes of pirate bullshit and mediocre "the Hideauze are actually humans" drama.
>>
>>134019442
Here's a hint. /a/ doesn't care about >>>/a/rules/3, especially not for shows that aired years ago.
If you don't like it, use a different image board or look for some gaia-clone anime forum.
>>
>>134019267
How can you say that to such a cute face?

>>134019359
It was a little rushed in places but as a whole I enjoyed it so in my eyes its good. It was a refreshing change from over top mecha action and overdone plots.
>>
It was pretty shit. Only Ledo, Chamber, and maybe Pion were the good characters in it. And by the end of it, I only gave a fuck Chamber who was by far the most engaging character.

Aside from that, the actual plot was overshadowed by the far more interesting backstory that lead up to it. Give me a prequel space opera about the Evolver/Alliance conflict, not hobos on a boat.
>>
The fish out of the water plot in the first three episodes or so was great, but as soon as it shifted into the real plot I lost interest.
>>
>>134019576
I didn't really realize it all until you wrote, but it's all true

Well, except that pirate lady was quite well portrayed, for as much time she got (but overall needless character in my opinion)
Shame Bellows didn't do shit, just an eyecatcher. I had some hopes for her.
>>
>>134019058
>Sugita no Gargantia
>>
>>134019720
I wish it was more of a SoL with space dude newcomer but it could have been worse.

>>134019742
You will have to resort to the manga for that http://myanimelist.net/manga/55027/Suisei_no_Gargantia:_Mizuhana_no_Bellows
>>
GLORY TO THE GALACTIC EMPIRE OF HUMANITY

Shit man now I have to watch the opening scene again.
>>
>>134019742
>Pirate lady was quite well portrayed
Can you clarify this? She was the worst character in the show
>>
>>134019840
Inarguably one of the best scenes in the series
>>
>there will never be a space RTS with the whole notZerg squids vs. notTerrans
>you will never endlessly shitfling about transhumanistic themes

The best part of the series was how they justified the mechas. It's basically deifying the human form against the squids who've long betrayed their origins. Fuck I will always love that setting.
>>
>>134020071
It was one of those that needed a prequel series for the origin. Its too good a setting to waste with just one flashback.
>>
>>134019058
>doesn't cope the best in constant sun
Ledo becoming more and more tanned each episode was a nice touch.
>>
>s2 never
I'm still fucking mad.
>>
>>134020945
The sales were not even bad 8k-9k
>>
File: 1447028561071.gif (444KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447028561071.gif
444KB, 500x600px
I came here to post this.
>>
>>134019058
I had a great idea for an abridged series. Ledo a white boy whole only wants to kill aliens and Chamber his magical negro friend.

Intro:
Chamber: Its been 100000 fucking hours when the fuck are we gonna get back to base. Wanna to get me some sweet-metalic pussy.
Ledo: Nah, I rather kill me some aliens.
Chamber: What the fuck did you say boy?!
~~sometime latter in battle Ledo gets REKT
Chamber: I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PUSSY BUT NAH!!!

Ending:
Chamber: You wanna die dog?
Ledo: Well if you asked me before then I wouldn't care but right now... I wanna go tap that pussy.
~~ejects Ledo
Ledo: WAIT WAHT THE FUCK YOU DOIN BRO!!??
Chamber: Then I got nothin left to teach... -cept this... sometimes you gotta slap a bitch real hard.
Striker: CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!!
>>
>>134019058
Good start
Boring middle
Good end

And yes, chamber was the best character.
>>
Season 2 never.
>>
>>134020945
>>134022239
>season 2
>for a complete story
>>
File: original.jpg (42KB, 136x255px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
42KB, 136x255px
>>134021775
>>
>>134019058
i enjoyed the anime well enough and the doujin-artists satisfied my tentacle-on-male fetish
>>
I only watched for the moving Naruko Hanaharu character designs. The story itself is pretty shit. Wasted plot
>>
>>134021406
Yeah, it got canned for some other reason.
>>
>>134021775

I dig it
>>
Yeah man. that Dance scene in ep5 ( i think) was so pretty. Depresses me that I'll never have a 10/10 slut to dance for me. give me some webm!
>>
>>134025111
pretty? I recall it being quite choppy animation
>>
>>134025952
It was a mix of both, the close-ups were pure sakuga, but the wide shots were complete ass
>>
I wonder if we'll ever find out some day why Bandai Visual axed the follow up.
>>
>>134026421
Huh?
>>
File: 1367781713670.jpg (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1367781713670.jpg
285KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>134027247
Melty melts my dick
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.