[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this show about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1441758599026.jpg (230KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441758599026.jpg
230KB, 640x960px
What is this show about?
>>
Shoes

Inori a shit
>>
A clusterfuck plot and forced animation.
>>
>>134011771
Sounds like most of anime now.
>>
Dropping and picking up things.
>>
>>134011540
I have no fucking clue
And I watched it twice.
>>
>>134011834
>having animation

Most anime are slideshows
>>
>>134011834

Most Aniplex stuff for sure. The whole movie was actually just made to promote a Sony Music band and it showed, they had no particular interest in doing anything that resembled a proper television serial. Pretty much half the series the plot of the precious episode didn't really even connect to the next one and the characters were a total joke. Like people think Aldnoah.Zero and Valvrave were bad for characters but holy fuck this show.
>>
>>134012184
I'm enjoying it for the animation, holy fuck the rollerblade mechs look really good. And a boy taking on robots on foot is too stupid to not be fun.
>>
>>134012136

The problem is that anime currently relied on marketing and branding nowadays and is full of directors with little imagination that just copy whatever is popular, writers who do the same and producers who look at what shut in otaku respond to and try to make things that revolve around that hence how we get shows like Guilty Crown that can't even seem to decide on or commit to anything really. It's like who fucking cares just listen to some Sawano drops and watch some shit explode and girls bumping screens sith their asses.
>>
>>134012263
worked for eva
>>
>>134012246

The sheer stupidity of things and how the shoe carries itself like it'd just full of great ideas and storytelling an everything is so meaningful eventually just overrides the good that I.G did with the animation. It's pretty much still the Shining examples of everything that is wrong with how anime gets produced nowadays. They aren't really making shows with the intention of them being functional at the fundamental level that's for sure. You need really low standards to think some of the recent rash of things that people give good reviews too and call masterpieces in order to join the chorus
>>
>>134012368
Yeah it feels like a show that should be silly but every scene is the most important, deep scene ever, pretentious for no reason
>>
File: shoe.jpg (14KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
14KB, 300x372px
>>134012368
>shoe
shoe
>>
>>134011540
Michael bay
>>
>>134011540
10/10 girl dies midway and 6/10 girl dies in the end, leaving Shoe with 8/10 crippled gril
>>
>Macross frontier jokes

Cute.
>>
>>134012843
About having no good doujins, FUCK, so much wasted potential.
>>
Young Hitler.
>>
>>134011540
everything that makes you whore
>>
>people using Guilty Crown as evidence of what's wrong with the contemporary anime industry
This is a new one. Usually the complaints are all about adaptations and harems and muh moeshit, not about originals ripping off Geass and having retarded plots.
>>
>>134012433

You should see the interview with the Aniplex producers going on about how their making the most cutting edge memorable genre work that's going to be a standard setter. Theyre right about there works being standard setters as pretty much everything they've put out has been a similarly pretentious edgy clustering but there's certain nothing cutting edge or anything that makes it a top genre work. Really the only thing about their sci first work is how consistently horrible its been. They take reasonably talented if over hyped and over promoted people and get consistently sub par work out of them at best. If it were any other fanbase other than the anime or possibly Idol one which anime production is starting to resemble more and more they'd be laughed out of business instead of its most profitable outfit. God fucking damn if Guilty Crown wasn't a sign of the shit that has been this decade so far to come
>>
>>134013600
It's because they're stupidly fun even when it's kind of retarded or boring, people like to not know what's gonna happen next week every week, you can't beat that
>>
>>134013600
You keep talking like any of these shows have been important, when really they've all failed to show any sort of notable numbers. Aniplex is a funder/distributor first and a productive studio second, and they aren't the most successful outfit because of their sci-fi originals that they keep hyping, they're successful because of completely different shit that they don't bother promoting in that way because it has its own audience that they don't need to try and drum up. Their big titles are UtaPri and im@s and SAO, not Aldnoah and GC.
>>
>>134013795
But they do hype of im@s and SAO and shill it in Newtype. Also Fate.
>>
Holocaust
>>
File: 1332638758676.jpg (16KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
1332638758676.jpg
16KB, 300x368px
>>134012655
>tfw dead
>>
>>134013385
Think it's more of an example at how having everything but the plot and characters being good won't save an anime
>>
>>134013220
Beat me to it.
>>
File: 132843522208589711.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
132843522208589711.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
i enjoyed this arc
>>
>>134011540
suffering

It's Eva without the giant robots, and without the asspull ending.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.