[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kaiba-01.jpg (18KB, 510x290px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba-01.jpg
18KB, 510x290px
Why is this masterpiece so unpopular? Only because of "childish and simplistic" art? But all the rest is the fkng chef-d'oeuvre: characters, narrative, OST, ambience, drama things and empathy etc. Tell me your opinion
>>
The second half has pacing issues and once the character motivations get laid out, it's a bit of a mess.

Everything up through Vanilla's death is GOAT though.
>>
>The second half was underwhelming
>Mind Game and Tatami Galaxy were better
>>
>>134002136

>Weaker second half
>Art style is hard to get used to
>It's really "abstract" and "cartoony" and I personally found that pretty alienating and made it harder to appreciate on an emotional level

Also I think the main Blu Ray rip subs aren't very good, Kemonozume was better desu
>>
>>134002269
Why are you compare series of different genres? Just coz they are Masaaki Yuasa babies?
>>
To be fair: not second half, but las 2-3 episodes are weaker.
>>
>>134002136
Warp needed to be a guy, who kills monsters in one hit. Easy receipt.
>>
>>134002136
>have never seen a thread for this for before
>finally watched it the other day
>seen 2 threads for it so far

Like pottery
>>
>>134002136
Pretentious shit for kindergarten kids.
>>
File: kaiba-and-neiro-together.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba-and-neiro-together.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>134002620
Can you link the second one?
>>
>>134002673
No, learn to use the archive. As I just said, the show isn't even discussed that much, it should be incredibly easy for you to find it yourself
>>
Btw why is it in R+ rating? It doesn't even hold any nudity.
>>
>>134002760
It isn't in archive of the last 7 days. You lied.
>>
File: Imitator_of_Death_(as_Kaiba).png (423KB, 768x578px) Image search: [Google]
Imitator_of_Death_(as_Kaiba).png
423KB, 768x578px
I like this guy. Why everyone keep saying that he is becoming worse in second half?
>>
>>134002136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8dLRCtnVpM

is this image a frame from whatever Kaiba is?
>>
>>134002136
It's already been said but the ending was disappointing compared to the very strong first part up until Vanilla's death ;__;
>>
>>134004076
>Vanilla's death
Not Chroniko's death
>>
>>134004131
Agree, chronico death was the saddest moment in this work.
>>
>fkng
>>
>>134004131
Was also an excellent moment but I meant that it went downhill after those very strong moments and didn't have anything as impactful for the rest of the show.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.