[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Nina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 52.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
Why do you hate Nina?
>>
I sexually identify as a table and she triggers me.
>>
Jewish.
>>
>>134000260
This
>>
>>134000260
Pretty much this
>>
braids
>>
>>134000204
You can't be an annoying AND invent the atomic bomb.
That's just too much.
>>
Season 1
>is just a seless racist for half of season 1
>Falls in 'love' with Euphemia
>Read: develops a massively unsettling obsession with her
>Goes crazy because the girl she met two times, who also never talked to her for more than five minutes, is killed for attempting to commit genocide against civilians
>Tries to fucking murder all of her friends and schoolmates just to kill a few black knight in the finale, which also fucks up their attempted rebellion a fair amount
>Somehow thinks she is the victim in all of this

Season 2
>Has developed a superweapon for Britannia solely to aid their imperialistic conquest of the world because she's fucking deranged
>Treats Suzaku like shit because she's still racist and blames him for the death of the woman she barely knew
>Treats Milly like shit despite the fact she was willing to forgive her for the attempted murder
>Suddenly has another breakdown when her weapon is first used because she apparently developed it and fully supported its deployment only as a joke or something
>NEVER APOLOGIZES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE
>MERELY HELPS LELOUCHE'S PLAN TO KILL HIMSELF RIGHT AFTER HELPING TO RUIN HIS FUCKING LIFE
>A PLAN WHICH INVOLVES EVEN FURTHER SLAUGHTER AND WAR, BY THE BY
>GETS A HAPPY FUCKING ENDING AND IS FORGIVEN BY EVERYONE DESPITE THE FACT SHE SHOULD BY ALL RIGHTS BE ROTTING IN JAIL AND LOATHED BY ANYONE THAT KNOWS HER

GOD I FUCKING HATE NINA
>>
>>134000246
As a female I accidentally bumped my vagina with the edge of a table once and it felt weird, it felt like a shock going through all my body.
>>
>EUPHIEMIA SAMA NO KATAKIIIII
At least she redeemed herself at the later half of R2.
>>
>>134000246
She doesn't take a shower after fapping.
>>
Disgusting table humper
>>
>>134000546
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>134000204
Because she didn't clean the table afterwards.
>>
File: 20080722133914.jpg (14KB, 398x199px) Image search: [Google]
20080722133914.jpg
14KB, 398x199px
>>134000497
>>
>>134000497
It's amazing that scum like her had no remorse for her actions.
>>
>>134000204
Uranium Fever
>>
>>134000497
Usually people who develop super weapons get away with it
>>
File: 1359328792844.png (334KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
1359328792844.png
334KB, 880x720px
I don´t really hate her but it offends me more that you´re a streamfag, OP.
>>
>>134002519
Because they killed muh princess
>>
File: tablehumper.png (251KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
tablehumper.png
251KB, 640x440px
>>
>>134000260
This, all that she did would be ok as long as she was white.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.