[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Nanoha Vivid. The ending was... inconclusive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I just finished Nanoha Vivid. The ending was... inconclusive, to say the least.

Is there going to be a part 2?
>>
Yes, but not in this world.
>>
>>133996942
Read the manga. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
>>
Vivid was shit and signifies the end to the Nanoha franchise.
>>
Vivid was fun and they'll do season 2 eventually.
>>
>>133997787
And maybe someday they'll release the bd's for it too.
>>
Next movie when?
>>
>>133997861
The movie better be fucking amazing.
>>
>>133997048
i already have, i want to see it brought to life
>>
>>133998228
>brought to life
They forgot to bring the delicious lolis to life already, so you have to be a faggot to want the same treatment again.
>>
>>133998270
Give it a rest already. Do you get paid to do this?
>>
>>133998270
i get it, you're a hater. go force your opinion somewhere else.
>>
>>133998302
Paid to do what? Not loving the lolicon butchering that lead to today's industry basically universally removing lolicon content everywhere?
No, I do not need payment for hating this, while cowfuckers or gays get all the privilege in every media.
>>
>>133998270
>LRD
>Implying
Here we fucking go.
>>
>>133998343
>stop liking what i don't like!!!
>>
>>133998378
Fuck you censorship enabler.

>>133998362
I'm not implying anything. The show is proof.
>>
Vivid was a mistake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.