[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. What's the point of making every MC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 24001.jpg (195KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
24001.jpg
195KB, 1600x600px
I don't get it. What's the point of making every MC in harem shit an insufferable beta piece of shit? Shimoneta wasn't that great to begin with, but I dropped it at ep. 5 because I just couldn't take the MC's faggotry anymore.

Time after time I lured in by the designs, but it's always the same shit.
>>
okay great another thread about this shit
fuck off you stupid faggot
go drink at the bar with the alpha dogs or something you dumb shithead
>>
>>133994913
>don't like harems
>watch harem
>complain that it was a harem
>>
>>133994913
I haven't watched this, OP, but it looks awful, and from what I've seen posted here, the humour is panty and stocking tier.
Not sure what you expected.
>>
>>133995009
Yeah because when done right they can be amazing.
>>
>>133995059
Character design was a big reason. I'll give anything with good character design a shot. The premise sounded pretty decent as well, but nothing panned out.

The voice acting was shit, the characters were shit, the jokes were unfunny and juvenile, the fanservice is shit coming from Prison School, where the characters actually embraced the female characters sexuality.
>>
>>133994913
Why would you make this thread???

Its thanksgiving and Robin Williams is dead. DEAD.

Think next time before you make a thread like this.
>>
>>133994913
>What's the point of making every MC in harem shit an insufferable beta piece of shit?
They don't. You just pick shitty harems. Given how you're convinced there's only shitty beta MCs I'd say you have an uncanny knack for only watching the most generic series.
>>
>>133995217
OP is a dumb newfag, what can you expect?
>>
>>133994913
Good on you OP you have better uses for your time or you don't like anime in any sense.
Fuck off. Sage.
>>
File: 1430214469316.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1430214469316.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>133994913
So that you can self-insert as the insufferable beta piece of shit you are, OP.
>>
File: 1370961513141.jpg (252KB, 728x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1370961513141.jpg
252KB, 728x1008px
>>133995009
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.