[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho-Pass S2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pps2.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pps2.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
What went so wrong /a/ ?
>>
>>133979410
>What went so wrong /a/ ?
Season 1.
>>
>>133979410

Female lead.
>>
>>133979410
Milking unnecessary sequel to a mediocre show.
>>
Retarded plot. Characters did a lot of dumb things as well. Nothing really new added to the series universe, no sense of mysteriousness.

Movie wasn't good either.

S1 was all all that was good.
>>
>>133979410
I'm pretty sure they changed the story lad and writer.

IIRC, the story lad was the same one that did SAC for season 1, but he took off, so the story was pretty average in season 2.
>>
>>133979496
The story wasn't that bad, but Kamui's big reveals were incredibly retarded.

I could have swallowed it had he been reconstructed out of several brains or something while paving the way for SYBIL, but not out of the entire fucking plane. Also his mom was cartoon evil and ruined the charm of SYBIL being made out of endearing psychos
>>
>>133979410
Frankenstein bullshit
No Kogami
The chicken video game was stupid.
>>
>>133979410
Aw fuck you for reminding me it exists.
>>
>>133979664
It was like that scene in the dark knight where the joker is anticipating humanity to blow itself up in a well laid plan but nothing happens. Same here, basically I was anticipating the system to implode a la Jurassic Park and for the world to burn in a glorious fireball, yet NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. It felt like the ultimate cockblock. TWO FUCKING SEASONS OF COCKBLOCK. I wanted to see that society burn to the ground and beg for forgiveness for closing itself off to the rest of the world.
>>
>>133979410

>no kogami
>antagonist is nowhere near the same level as makishima
>new characters get jobbed instantly and die or do nothing
>nothing of consequence happens
>animation is worse

still hyped for a S3 if it were to happen
>>
>>133979410

Repeatedly breaking its own rules. Every suddenly getting pizza'd by captured Dominators for absolutely no reason whatsoever was offensive.
>>
It was better than the movie
>>
>>133979410
Ruined the shock value of Enforcers dying by killing some off every two episodes. Mishandled deaths of Inspectors.
Tougane should have been the main villain.
>>
>>133979410
I liked it. Mika a shit but she was fun to laugh at.
>>
There was no Kagami. Literally why the show was shit.
>>
>>133979410
I never did watched Season 2, is that a good thing?
>>
>>133985378
Wrong show, Kuroko.
>>
D; i feel you
>>
File: 1446071380999.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446071380999.gif
961KB, 245x250px
Literally everyone and their grandmas are getting over 300 crime coefficients when that level of stress is supposed to be incredibly fucked up.
>>
>>133985378
But muh Sasayama Kagami was a shit character.
>>
>>133981384
Nihilist, plz
>>
It was made by a batch of completely different and cheaper staff while the S1 staff was working on the movie. It's the definition of a cash-in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.