[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hai to Gensou no Grimgal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do you get this
>>
File: kL7QEbW.png (398KB, 726x1060px) Image search: [Google]
kL7QEbW.png
398KB, 726x1060px
from this.
>>
SJW

notice her short hair typical of tumblrinas
>>
>>133965026
Fuck off already.
>>
>>133964988
Anime design doesn't look anything like I imagined her from the Ln
>>
>>133964988
Looks like the anime improved her design.
>>
>Light novel
>teen gets trapped in mmo fantasy world
awesome
>>
>>133964988
>MC is scared shitless here
>gonna be super bland and unfazed in the anime
Please no.
>>
>>133964988
It's not a manga adaptation, you retard. It's LN adaptation so use her LN look for comparison.
>>
>>133964988

>lightningsass.jpg
>>
>>133966378
>Her hair was long enough to keep half her face hidden but the rest of her body was much less intentionally concealed. In fact, her arms, legs, and chest were all broadly exposed.

>Haruhiro stole a glance at the woman from the corner of his eyes. It wouldn’t do to look at her legs or chest, so he focused on her face instead. What was her age? Probably not that young. Somewhere in the thirties, he guessed. Pretty up there for Haruhiro’s sixteen years.

>That didn’t change the fact that she was HOT. Her sex appeal was off the charts.
>>
>>133966535
I don't like her hair.
>>
>>133964972
>shit hair

dropped!!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.