[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madoka defenders, can you explain to me why Madoka's little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Madoka defenders, can you explain to me why Madoka's little brother remembers her? Or is it just some kind of "we needed to make the ending more cute" thing? It doesn't seem to make any sense at all.
>>
He doesn't remember her. He can actually SEE her. Because he is a child.
He and Homura are her last two attachments to the world so they can hear and occasionally see her.
They are why she is remaining as a Bodhisattva instead of going on to Nirvana as she is entitled to.
>>
>>133964127
>Because he is a child.

So all children can see her, or just him? At what age does this stop? Why does being a child allow him to see her?
>>
>>133963970
Quantum leap. Only children and insane can see her.
>>
>>133964191
same reason why children can see ghost

its just chinese things you guai lou wont understand
>>
>>133963970
I was diagnosed with high-functional autism and I saw things and ghost too when I was a child. This could be a realistic explanation if this is what you are looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 384x384px
>>133963970
What are you even talking about? Maroka was his perfect original creation. It might be slightly similar to a girl named Madoka tho.
>>
>>133963970
I always just assumed that those closest to Madoka remembered her subconsciously. With him being a kid, when he needed an imaginary friend, his subconscious provided him with Madoka.

Really though, I never gave it much thought. It's your typical "some still remembers the person that got erased from existence" thing. Probably better not to think too hard about it.
>>
>>133963970
he will be the next mahou shonen
>>
>>133963970
Yeah, it really doesn't make any sense other than being that "someone who knew her remembers her somehow" trope. One of the few things that bugs me about the original series, because Homura had Godoka give her something and also didn't delete her memory, but her little brother didn't have anything so unless she thought "I'll make him see me as some imaginary friend" and did that offscreen, it's just there for the sake of being there. Not worth thinking too much into it.
>>
>>133964191
It's common folklore/superstition in Asia. Children are innocent and have good imagination so they're able to see ghosts/spirits/whatever.

When you grow up and lose that innocence you can no longer see them.
>>
>>133963970
He's the chosen one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.