[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinmai upcoming episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Hasegawa.png (561KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
Hasegawa.png
561KB, 800x426px
how have you felt about the current disappointing episodes/ecchi scenes /a/?

desu i dont give 2 shits so long as they dont fuck up the hasegawa scenes

pic related
>>
>>133961944
I don't think so
It's the best one this season though.
>>
>>133961944
Will she even get more screen time this season?
>>
>>133962404
Yes she already is.
>>
I'm looking forward for the new OVA in January. The first OVA was god tier.
>>
You mean there are people that haven't dropped this for Valkyrie Drive yet?
>>
>>133962749
Why not watch both?
>>
>>133962473
When
>>
>>133962847
At the OVA and the beginning of this season.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 938x1498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 938x1498px
Not enough Riara in this thread.
>>
>>133962801
one's censored and one isnt.
>>
Is it weird that I don't care about the ecchi scenes at all and just watch for plot?
They just feel so forced
>>
>>133963312
forcedecchi is the fucking worst. I think I'd prefer forceanimation to be honest.
>>
>>133962566
Really that quick that's awesome news, though.
>>
>>133961944
Yeah I'm just pity watching this show now. D x D quality and it doesn't look like it's improving.
>>
>>133964726
Lying is not good for your health.
>>
>>133964726
This garbage wishes it was DxD.

DxD is good and knows what it is, SMnT is a garbage ecchi anime that tries to be overly serious. And the problem is that while DxD is mostly comedy and ecchi when it gets serious it's much better than this, mainly because DxD's author actually knows how to write cool abilities/powers and make them different. The world is also much better.
>>
>>133964726
it's actually far worse than DxD
>>
Any spoiler for volume 9?
>>
>>133964726
you expected to be a series that is nothing more than a cashgrab to actually be good? if the author actually had integrity, he wouldn't have rushed rouge hero to 'finish' just to write another haremshit series. he's just another bandwagon jumper feeding off the latest trends, also known as a hack.
>>
>>133967568
Rogue heroes at least animated. He is no hack his works are often animated, though.
>>
>>133963355
Enjoy being faggot?
>>
>>133962566
Isn't that rather too quick considering january is newly realesed bd of volume 1.
>>
Nah bruh, nigga here tryin wait for shit to get uncensored, y'all feel me?
>>
File: Shinmai.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>133972883
This, BD's when?
>>
>>133965504
>>133965897
>Assblasted -18 kiddos from DxD fanbase being this angry because Shinmai is what they want but refuse to get it

TOP FUCKING KEK.
>>
>>133962749
Maybe if Valkyrie Drive had quality censoring instead of just blinding lights.
>>
File: 黒齣573.gif (2MB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
黒齣573.gif
2MB, 540x280px
>>
>>133961944
The latest episode was great. Maybe it's because I'm biased and Mio is my favorite, but she pretty much won the Basara bowl with that kiss and intimate shower time. Not to mention how she destroyed that dude at the tournament.
I don't get why people hate her so much. Is it just main girl syndrome which causes irrational hate? She's not even a tsundere anymore, she's long past her tsun phase.
>>
bump
also, next volume when?
>>
bump next volume came out but untranslated on bakatsuki

and i like mio too shes cute. tsundere done right. shes just not nearly as good as yuki or hasegawa
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.