[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More cast of Hai to Gensou no Grimgal announced http://www.a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

More cast of Hai to Gensou no Grimgal announced
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1448413479

Renji: Seki Tomokazu
>>
Kikkawa: Namikawa Daisuke
>>
Brittany: Yasumoto Hiroki
>>
Barbara: Noto Mamiko
>>
File: 1447433162744.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447433162744.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>133952778
>>
>>133952778
the fuck is this gay SJW shit
>>
>>133952778
No, really. I don't remember him from the ln, but it's been a while.
>>
>>133952808
Not at all how I pictured her. I had a kind of delicious brown pirate in mind.
>>
>>133952808
Shit design is shit.

I imagined long dark haired oneesan whose mouth is covered in cloth like those Arabian harem courtesans.
>>
>>133954706
>long dark haired oneesan whose mouth is covered in cloth like those Arabian harem courtesans.
Sounds bad for a thief class.
>>
>>133954591
I think that's the gay person that give mission to MC's team.
>>
>>133955020
Renji's female teammate dresses like that though.

Barbara sound be more sexier than Renji's teammate.
>>
>>133955097
>Renji's female teammate dresses like that though.

You will find out Renji's female teammate is shit in volume 3, even the loli can do something.
>>
>>133955055
OH! Now I remember.

Somehow I think they're going to fuck up this adaptation now...
>>
>>133955192
The director looks fine.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=20515
>>
Post the best character a.k.a Ranta!
>>
>>133955296
That he does. Thanks for saving me anon.
>>
>>133955338
Ranta a shit. His creepy as fuck Tulpa is gonna fuck everyone over someday as it gets stronger.
>>
>>133952745
Your face when I told everyone it feels like MC has Mystic Eyes of Death Perception even since his "line" ability shit appeared.

Your face when it ends up becoming true.
>>
>>133955396
Dread Knights are our friends, anon. They fight for our freedoms.
>>
File: 1405416520156.jpg (137KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405416520156.jpg
137KB, 800x450px
>>133955396
>mfw he fucking THROWS it at Deathpatch
Hahahaa
>>
>>133955421
But can he kill Servants?
>>
>>133952808
>glasses
Best
>>
Ranta is the only one in the group that got the thought process of a murderhobo.
>>
>>133955582
>murderhobo
Oh fuck, I can't breath.
>>
>>133955661
Why?
>>
>>133955472
I don't understand whether Ranta's Tulpa wants Ranta dead in order to present his soul to the Evil God of Death or if the Tulpa actually cares about Ranta.

Like it purposely got noisy in order to attract nearby Kobolds despite Ranta hiding from them in order to take a break from his injuries so it seems like it wants Ranta to die but then it also gets an abrupt personality change when it senses Ranta getting heavily slashed by Deathpatch so what the fuck is up with this Tulpa.

It has such a confusing twisted personality.
>>
>>133955693
Demons are fickle beings.
>>
>>133955693
>it purposely got noisy in order to attract nearby Kobolds despite Ranta hiding from them in order to take a break from his injuries
I kinda thought of this as it making him keep moving, like when you're outside in snow and it would be so nice to just fall asleep, but you know if you do you'll die from frostbite. I think it cares about him, it's just a weird ass demon that can't express itself properly yet.

That or it's still just a child.
>>
>>133955472
Not laughing at Haru telling Ranta to help Yume being chased by Deathpatch and Ranta summons his useless demon which doesn't help Yume at all and Haru ends up cursing at Ranta as Deathpatch proceeds to kick Yume like a soccer ball, heavily injuring her.

Seriously, Ranta should have just thrown his sword instead.

The demon obviously wouldn't give a fuck about Ranta's teammates.

It would probably want Ranta to treat his teammate as potential "vices".
>>
>>133955782
The monster pigs kept licking Ranta though so Ranta wouldn't be able to fall asleep since those pigs kept annoying him.
>>
>>133955899
>It would probably want Ranta to treat his teammate as potential "vices".
To be fair the teammates treat Ranta and by extension his demon like shit.
>>
>>133955925
I think they were just drinking his blood. It wouldn't be long before they started to eat him like they do with the kobold corpses they always threw to them.
>>
>>133955950
They didn't want a dread knight in the first place.

Ranta should have been a spearman warrior.

Look at Mogzo who has cooler abilities than Ranta like his War Cry which Ranta can't do despite Dread Knight sounding cooler than Warrior.
>>
>>133956014
Ranta still did the right choice, it's better to pick a class that fits you instead of one that a group needs.
>>
>>133956014
>not liking a highly mobile swodsman
He's been a decent off-tank for a while now, I see no problem. I can only see him getting more and more op as the story goes.
>>
>>133956014
Warrior - strong early game
Dread Knight - strong late game
>>
>>133956154
Will Mogzo class change, or just become obsolete and die?
>>
>>133956154
Warrior can upgrade to Paladin or Crusader.

Dread Knight stays shit.
>>
>>133956213
Just wait until he collects more vices. By the way Paladin should be upgrade for the priest.
>>
Mary's dead comrades were pretty OP.

I laughed when Haru and an undead thief kept swatting at each other.
>>
>>133955693
They say that the demon's personality reflects its summoner. Ranta has no brain-to-mouth filter and pretty much runs on impulse. Do the math.
>>
>>133956259
>Paladin should be upgrade for the priest
Nah, Priest should go to Cleric. Mace and Shield with heals.

What did he say happens with more vices, I can't remember. Does his demon get stronger or something?
>>
>>133956367
>Does his demon get stronger?
Yes. Let's keep feeding a demon, what could possibly go wrong?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.