[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got around to reading the last chapters. What did /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Finally got around to reading the last chapters. What did /a/ think?
I never really see yuureitou mentioned around here.
>>
>>133942286
It was pretty unique.
>>
I thought it was pretty good.
Hilariously went way off the rails near the end with the TWISTS.

I'm also glad that TMD is going to get picked up again.
>>
There were threads discussing it. Dropped it a while back, just got tired of it honestly.
>>
>>133942286
There was a thread that lasted quite a while when the translator dumped the final chapters.
>>133942322
This is true. It was a wild ride.
I felt the 'but who is obanmunshiwhatsit" part should have taken precedence over gender-identity bullshit and Amano and Tetsuo's friendship. So, that it felt like more of a mystery. The villains reveal was rather underwhelming.
>>
File: img000010.png (1MB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
1MB, 976x1400px
I loved it. This page (and the one following it) are just fantastic.
>>
>>133942286
Is this a boy or DFC?
>>
I like the art and the setting and that's it.
Plot lacked focus, mysteries were on the ridiculous side, I didn't like the characters much, and I didn't give a shit about the LGBT focus.
>>
>>133942553
seriously, when Shibanmush was revealed I just went "who??????????"
>>
File: blam.jpg (340KB, 982x1400px) Image search: [Google]
blam.jpg
340KB, 982x1400px
>>133942553
I agree. Loved it at first because it felt like a really tight mystery story, but I think it was a little confused about its identity and got pulled in a bunch of different directions, ending up fairly unfulfilling in a lot of ways.

Pic unrelated
>>
I heard its pretty gay.
>>
I got much of the same kick from Shiki or Toukei Ibun, minus all the other nonsense. While it was interesting to begin with, I personally wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
It should have ended after they found the treasure, everything got stupid after that. Not that it was fun, but it felt like a different manga. And MC gender issues came from nowhere.
>>
File: 14305625316102.png (207KB, 312x611px) Image search: [Google]
14305625316102.png
207KB, 312x611px
I finished reading tonight too.

The best thing about it was the atmosphere, I just can't get enought of that combination of Japan, mystery and 50's.
>>
>>133944369
Not that it wasn't*
>>
>>133944369
This, dropped at that point
>>
File: 1447909398877.png (368KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1447909398877.png
368KB, 974x1400px
It was enjoyable, but the issue is it started out realistic, then turned apeshit crazy halfway through. Pic related.

What I find intriguing is Tetsuo's character. It's probably unintentional, but she is struggling the most emotionally, despite her thinking that she is manly. She acts based on her emotions, manipulates people and needs constant validation from others, just like any other woman.

The manga also had a few loose ends, like who was writing the books about the traps, what happened to Tesla, and the last page is also rather an open ending.

>>133944544
It had a similar atmoshpere to Kara no Shoujo minus the suffering ;_;.
>>
wild ride with plenty of ups and downs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.