[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 88

File: resf.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
resf.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>133942101
Goku may be multi-galaxy tier now, but if that shitty laser can kill him, then Superman still wins with his heat vision.
>>
Whis warned him earlier in the movie, Goku's weakness is he's too relaxed and doesn't keep up his defensive ki.

Then again, this scene was pretty retarded, as was most of 'F' with the Z fighters.
>>
>>133942101
Oh god did he died!?!

Is this in Super?
>>
>>133942382

Movie, Super isn't this far yet.
>>
>>133942426
Is he going to die in Super? As in, this is canon?

Fuck it I just need to watch it.
>>
>>133942488
Nope, senzu beans fix you up real good.
>>
>>133942488

You'll get your answers if you watch the movie or Super, it'll likely follow the same.

For Super, watch Dragon Team releases upto 14, swap to Over8000 for 15-19, then back to DT for 20. I think there's a Season 1 batch for 1-14.

I'd say watch Battle of Gods movie first, then skip straight to Episode 12 of Super so you get past the shitty initial animation and dragged out scenes to where it starts getting good.
>>
>>133942101
This movie was shit, I can't still get over the fact that I spent money to watch it on the theater.
>>
>implying this shit didn't happen in the Cooler movie

Toriyama is a hack, face it.
>>
>>133942305
Just like the time Krillin threw a rock at Goku.
>>
File: super kek.jpg (44KB, 305x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
super kek.jpg
44KB, 305x341px
>>133942101
>>
>>133942868
Toriyama didn't write Cooler or Revival of Freezer.
>>
Toriyama's just repeating what happened with Piccolo.
>>
>>133943195
you mean just like Yamcha when he got allah akbared by a Saibaman
>>
>>133943278
Hi, /co/! How are you?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>133942101
No
>>
>>133942222
>multi-galaxy tier
>never destroyed a galaxy
>or a planet
>a laser can kill him

Nah, man.
>>
>>133943981
>or a planet
Someone hasn't been watching Super.

Goku has destroyed multiple planets and stars through the shockwaves of his punches and it threatened to destroy the universe.
>>
>>133942222
what a waste of quads, see this >>133942305
>>
>>133944217
Sounds autistic, why do you people care about this still?
>>
>>133944217
>Goku has destroyed multiple planets and stars through the shockwaves of his punches

The shockwaves of his punches didn't do any such thing.

>and it threatened to destroy the universe.

Uh-huh. And Ronda Rousey can box. Just because he says he almost destroyed the universe doesn't make it true.
>>
Is this another new movie, or the Revival of F one?
>>
File: ByeByePlanet.webm (236KB, 1280x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ByeByePlanet.webm
236KB, 1280x306px
>>133944298
He didn't say it. Old Kai, Whis and the Narrator of the show who's sole existence is to give us context as to what's happening said it.
>pic related, planet destroyed during punches
>>
>>133942101

He's all hype.
>>
>>133942101
>Goku vs Superman aftermath.png
>>
>>133944217
People think that "if they can do it that weak, then stronger power levels could blow up a planet". But keep in mind the Moon and the Earth are two different things. 30 trillion megatons of explosives is needed to destroy the moon. A rough estimation to destroy the planet Earth is one hundred million billion megatons. To make it easier (on me), it takes 12 zeroes at the end of 30 to destroy the moon. It takes 17 zeroes at the end of 100 to destroy the Earth (Feel free to correct me on the specific numbers in the comments below).

The Moon is 1/80 the size of the Earth. It would take a lot of force to make that same feat happen to the Earth. But then people bring up power levels that they have the power to do so. The problem is, much like the argument of super strength doesn't mean punching strength, high power levels doesn't mean high power output.
>>
>>133944381
No that's Vegeta
>>
File: batgod.png (345KB, 576x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
batgod.png
345KB, 576x592px
>>133943478

Doing good. By the way, the entire Justice League are gods now.

You know, actual gods. Not some powerlevel boost given a title that means jackshit.
>>
>>133944298
Do DBZ fans really base all of this off the boasts of the characters themselves?
>>
>>133944298
>im retarded

Goku doesn't say shit. The fucking GODS (as in, both Kaioshins, Kaio, and fucking Beerus and Whis) did. Also, pic related for the planets being destroyed.

Blatant denial at this point.
>>
>>133944298

You literally see it happen in Super.
>>
They've been able to bust planets since Namek, and this is before SSJ.
>>
>>133944411
Yeeep.

In the manga that Akira Toriyama wrote, we see people say they did thing, but we never see them do thing.
>>
>>133944365
jesus what the fuck is up with that crop?
>>
File: 0000.jpg (57KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0000.jpg
57KB, 500x282px
GOKU CAN BEAT SUPERMAN NOW

/co/ is defeated
>>
>>133944436
>Ronda Rousey doesn't say shit. THE FUCKING BIASED MEDIA as in First Take and Sports Center said that Rousey can beat Floyd in a no-rules fight.

Same thing.
>>
>>133944411
>>133944474
Except we actually do see Goku threaten the universe.
>>
File: DB Defense.jpg (187KB, 920x1793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DB Defense.jpg
187KB, 920x1793px
>>133942101
>Retards still don't get it even after the movie spoon fed them several times.
>>
>>133944505
I forgot to mention the Narrator said the same thing.

Checkmate.
>>
File: 1435903928033.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435903928033.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>133944497
This will never not be funny.

>>133944516
And his heart can be lasered at his peak form.
>>
>>133944542

Don't bother with him anon, it's a movieonly fag trying to backtrack.
>>
File: hal thingken.png (267KB, 320x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hal thingken.png
267KB, 320x446px
>>133944407
Are comics and cartoons still infested with Tumblr and political correctness?
>>
>Three people stated as such.
>>
>>133944542
>I forgot to mention that Manny Pacquiao said the same thing as if that matters somehow.

Checkmate.
>>
>>133944530
>they're not even invulnerable when they have their guard down

And DBZfags wonder why Goku is 0-2 against Superman.
>>
>>133944530
We get how defense works, you moron.

The complaints aren't about Sorbet managing to hurt Goku. The complaints are about Goku being a retarded piece of shit and a) lowering his power in front of an incredibly strong opponent and b) not sensing, seeing or dodging Sorbet's attack, who was right IN FRONT of him.
>>
>>133944557
See this >>133944530
>>
Welcome to NuDBZ
You'll have thirty guys with fifty different theories trying to justify this shit.

It's not GT, so you're not allowed to think it's bad
>>
>>133944596
Death Battle is full of shit and the fact you take them seriously proves you can't think for yourself.

These are the same guys who think Link can beat cloud.
>>
>>133944581

Only Marvel. DC is putting out some hot shit. And DC is selling worse than Marvel because of it. It's like the best anime and manga doing shit compared to moe.
>>
>>133944592
>dream sequence
>they're totally destroying the universe guise
>universe is completely intact
>>
>>133944530
Goku lowering his powerlevel in the fucking SSJ GOD form shouldn't be able to get hurt so badly by a fucking freeza tech ring.

Even IF, even IF we accept that, why the fuck did he leave his powerlevel so fucking low that random mcfuck could blast him?

It's ridiculous no matter what excuse you drag up for it.
>>
>>133944602
Yeah, THAT WAS THE POINT. It WAS retarded. Whis even scolded him on it, about how he does it too much. Overconfidence and such. Jesus Christ
>>
>>133944606
Last I checked the (small) DB universe was still intact.

I guess they're full of shit.
>>
>>133944653
Marvel is only doing better because of Disney marketing.
>>
>>133944641
Does Cloud have a triforce? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>133944557
The current Superman is not even strong enough to break free from a random monster. (Said so himself and couldn't actually do it)

Meanwhile Goku's mere punches was going to destroy the universe.
>>
>>133944714
Does link have the triforce? Oh wait, they exclusively state that he can't use it because that would involve the help of Ganon and Zelda?

It was a fight, not a wish battle you inbred fuck
>>
File: 1432434348798.png (249KB, 534x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432434348798.png
249KB, 534x322px
>>133944530
But Goku didn't lower his power level at minimum. He's still in Super Saiyan Blue form.

Superman's laser eyes are one of his favorite weapons for that shit.

If Goku goes Doomsday on Supes, Supes just dumps him in a faraway place where even he can't use Instant Transmission to escape because life is too distance for him to sense.
>>
>>133944727
Yeah, New 52 Supes is far weaker than his predecessors.
>>
>>133944714
Isn't DeathBattle the same thing that limited Cloud to all of his beginning equipment and then allowed Link to use whatever equipment he got from whatever games?

Even though there are different Links in most of these games?
>>133944691
So what we're getting at is that we have to choose between a plothole or shitty writing just so Vegeta can get a turn?
>>
>>133944794
Cloud is a whiny emo bitch, while Link is the hero of time.
>>
File: Guard down.png (984KB, 976x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guard down.png
984KB, 976x542px
>>133944602
My point still stands
>Retards still don't get it even after the movie spoon fed them several times.
>>
File: HeMad.jpg (20KB, 370x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HeMad.jpg
20KB, 370x300px
>>133944641

Nice rebuttal.

And Superman could survive a nuke while he's asleep. Goku has to stay constipated just to be invulnerable.

This is why DBZ is shit compared to actual superheroes that can pull planets around and bench press the Earth for five days.

Come back when your super saiyan "god" can actually do something godlike other than "punch harder and shoot more energy blasts but is still weak to normal lasers because apparently omnipotence wasn't part of the powerset."
>>
File: 1444791030196.jpg (217KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444791030196.jpg
217KB, 1280x1440px
>>133944727
>Plan B
>lasers monster

Supes does Plan B on Goku. Goku dies.
>>
>>133944805
You're not reading the current Superman are you? He's nowhere near as strong as Goku. Come back when Superman has feats on par with Goku almost destroying the universe.
>>
>>133944805

Doomsday would rip Goku to shreds. And even if he's defeated, he just comes back later immune to ki blasts.
>>
>>133944702
>small

Even though Jaco states their are "tons of galaxies" in the universe, so that theory is outright wrong.

That and Beerus ends up saving the Universe using 100% of his power.

Seriously, stop arguing things you clearly haven't watched/read.

>>133944858
So threatening the universe isn't Godlike?

K
>>
>>133944858
Superman can survive several supernovas, actually.

And sneeze away a solar system. Beerus has to tap his finger in order to destroy a measly planet.
>>
>>133944861
1. Goku didn't die from the laser.

2. Supes' laser is not enough to even hurt Goku (do you even read the New 52 series?)

3. It's a complete mismatch. New 52 feats are laughable compared to the current Dragonball.
>>
>>133944910
>That and Beerus ends up saving the Universe using 100% of his power.
Nope Beerus was lying he didn't go all out.
>>
>>133944871
Even Golden Age Superman (weakest Supes) can laser Goku.
>>
>>133944871

Are we talking about him being depowered because that's only temporary. Right before that he got an ability where he becomes a spirit bomb. Before being depowered he was stronger than ever. New 52 Superman was pretty OP... until Helspont came around.
>>
>>133944858
>omnipotence wasn't part of the powerset
That would make Goku more annoying that he is. DB is about wanting to be stronger to face stronger enemies, not about a fag in latex being the ultimate gary stu.
>>
>>133944592
>hyperbole
>>
>>133944928
>1. Goku didn't die from the laser.

Then that just makes Supes likelier to use the laser to incapacitate him. If he gets even more testy, he might lobotomize him altogether.
>>
>>133944916
1. He needed a specific magical powder to do that.

2. That is not a canon Superman. That's like saying the Superman that got beaten by Muhammad Ali and the one that got beat by a cowboy is canon.

3. He can't even break free from generic monster now.

4. Beerus and Goku clashing was going to destroy the universe. Superman has no feats at that level.
>>
>>133945000
Silver Age Supes? Sure.
New 52 Supes? Nope.
>>
>>133944928
>2. Supes' laser is not enough to even hurt Goku

And yet the laser of a Freeza henchman is enough to get peak form Goku somehow.

It wasn't a special laser either.
>>
>>133944916
>Beerus has to tap his finger in order to destroy a measly planet
Nice shitposting. Last episode of Super.
>>
>>133945011
>1. He needed a specific magical powder to do that.

So you didn't read it? All the powder did was make him sneeze. Superman himself made the sneezes solar system destroying.
>>
>>133944910
>So threatening the universe isn't Godlike?

Sounds like a daily threat for Superman.

>>133944916

That old stuff is ridiculous but Superman is still an unkillable juggernaut of good. Come to think of it, even the spirit bomb wouldn't work on Superman, he'd just bat it out of the way... or absorb it into his body.
>>
>>133944962
Not canon. Let's talk about the current Superman.

>>133945000
The Goku that was almost destroying the universe? Superman will be dead before he even gets the chance.

Pre-Crisis Supes > DB Super Goku > New 52 Goku
>>
>>133945034
Rebuttal. Supes can even do a Dio.
>>
>>133945067
Why are you using that Superman? That's not even the current and canon Superman. The current Superman can't even beat Vegeta.
>>
>>133944975
>god literally just means "stronger than ever"

That's pretty pathetic actually. Beerus and Whis at least have godlike powers. Goku just gets a power boost and hair dye.
>>
>>133945084
>Not canon. Let's talk about the current Superman.

It wasn't even a special laser that got Goku, tho. Current Supes would wreck him.
>>
>>133945145
>Goku just gets power boost and hair dye

And his punches were threatening to destroy the universe. New 52 Supes doesn't have near-universal feats.
>>
File: z to super.png (1MB, 799x1951px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z to super.png
1MB, 799x1951px
The really sad thing is, that instead of a cool series of movies following the plot of BoG, we have to deal with the utter shit that is RoF and Super just so some people can use the DBS feats in the Goku Vs Superman argument.
>>
>>133945106
We are playing the small dick complex game?
Or are you butthurt that DB characters have the same feats as one of the strongest fag?
>>
>>133945129
>pitting the strongest Goku against the weakest Superman

FYI, like I said, even Golden Age Superman (who can get killed by a nuke) can laser Goku's heart and defeat him.

What more modern Supes?
>>
>>133944916
>>133944962
didn't all that shit got reconected with the new 52?
>>
File: 1443424483562.png (267KB, 320x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443424483562.png
267KB, 320x359px
>>133945205
Actually, DB characters can't stand a chance against Supes when he goes Reality Warper on their asses.
>>
>>133945154
see >>133944727

New 52 Supes has good feats when he's not fighting. When he's in actual combat >>133944727 he's not impressive at all. Why do you think Goku's greatest feats are when he's fighting and Supes' feats are when he's comfortable/not under attack? Because Goku is the better fighter.

And as of DB Super, he has better destructive capacity and durability. Seriously, don't take my word for it. Read New 52, Supes is weak as fuck compared to the current Goku.
>>
>>133945145
Are you accepting you are just a butthurt /co/fag?
Goku has god essence now since he absorbed the god essence from the SSJG.
>>
File: 2.png (146KB, 644x635px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
146KB, 644x635px
>>133944962
Ignoring the square cube law
>>
>>133945154
didn't he got ultra cancer due that power up?
>>
>>133945084
>Not canon. Let's talk about the current Superman.

Then current Superman wrecks Goku even more because even Golden Age Superman can wreck Goku.
>>
>almost 2016
>still caring about Goku vs Superman threads

It should be OPM vs (insert broken character of choice here) these days.
>>
/co/fags everywhere trying to defend a shitty character.
>>
>>133945258
>And as of DB Super, he has better destructive capacity and durability.

Not really, since he can still take multiple supernovas and the DB universe is pathetically small compared to the DC universe (which is more based on our expanding universe).

See: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Seventh_Universe
>>
>>133945154
>200 Quintilliontons of material
>Not causing blackhole
kek
>>
>>133945209
>pitting the strongest Goku against the weakest Superman

No, it's about pitting the current canon Goku against the current canon Superman. Is that so hard for Superman fans to do? I know New 52 Supes is weak as fuck compared to Goku and Beerus, but still.

And New 52 Supes has nothing on the Goku that was about to destroy the universe. If you want to prove me wrong, post scans of New 52 Supes about to destroy a universe.
>>
>>133945288
There´s enought of thouse already because the manchildren can´t even process that Saitama is a Gag character in a serious world.
>>
>>133945244
Small dick complex? Small dick complex? Good for the fag. Goku and Vegeta stealing the spotlight from the rest of the characters is bad enough.
Also, the universe in DB works different, a simple punch in the nest of time would destroy all the multiverses.
>>
>>133945327
Superman has immense control over physics. Some might say he can even defy it.
>>
>>133945324
>he can still take multiple supernovas

He never directly tanked ANY supernova. Look at the scenes in-context, Supes avoided the supernova, and the other time he was on a different planet. Post the panels and see for yourself.
>>
Superman will beat Goku, that much is certain.

Goku gets stronger every fight, that much is certain.

Goku will never stop trying to be the strongest, that much is certain.

Superman will never kill Goku, that much is certain.

Goku will eventually win, that much is certain.
>>
>>133945265

I like how all the DBZfags can't even defend themselves. Goku gets a power boost and still gets taken out by a laser blast. It's the single most embarrassing thing to happen to Goku, topping Krillin's rock.

Superman could be taking a nap and wouldn't be phased by either.
>>
File: 1446716168453.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446716168453.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>133945346
Any version of Superman can beat Goku because Goku's peak form is susceptible to lasers to the heart.
>>
>>133945361
>Small dick complex? Small dick complex? Good for the fag.

If anything, it's Goku who has a small dick complex.
>>
File: Superman_Prime[1].jpg (377KB, 750x1396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superman_Prime[1].jpg
377KB, 750x1396px
Okay what's going on down here.
>>
>>133945423
>Goku will eventually win, that much is certain.

Nah, dude. If he goes Doomsday on Supes, Supes just dumps him in the far reaches of the universe, unable to teleport with his Instant Transmission because he's so far away.
>>
>>133945327
It's literally less heavy than our moon.
>>
File: 1437351037961.gif (873KB, 222x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437351037961.gif
873KB, 222x202px
>>133945419
>He never directly tanked ANY supernova.

He has. He has battled and met multidimensional beings far stronger than the ones Goku has dealt with.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 159x109px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 159x109px
Okay, since this thread will go on forever, here are the facts.

1. The current canon Superman is far weaker than current canon Goku/Beerus/Whis.

2. New 52 Supes doesn't have any feats that even come close to Goku almost destroying the universe.

3. New 52 Supes couldn't break free from a random monster. Current Goku is shattering planets and stars all over the universe just from the force of his punches.


Post scans of New 52 Supes near destroying the universe with punches or don't post at all. It's over.
>>
File: 7890678908.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7890678908.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>133945424
>Goku gets a power boost and still gets taken out by a laser blast. It's the single most embarrassing thing to happen to Goku
Oh, no, nigga there are things worse than that. Goku is a retarded manchild who barely knows how to count. DB/Zfags know that, you in the other hand are just a butthurt /co/fag defending a character more raped than a whore by the retarded writers that one day decided to change his powers because reasons.
>>
File: get.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>133945319
As opposed to the guy who got lasered in the heart by one of Frieza's henchmen?
>>
Long story short, Pre-Crisis Supes wrecks Goku (and pretty much everyone else).

Post-Crsis Supes (and Golden Age Supes) can't beat Goku (and New 52 Supes is actually stronger than what Supes used to be like Post Crsis).

Anyhow, Pre-Crisis Supes is unlikely to make a come back. So, I find it silly to keep bringing him back.

tl;dr: Pre-Crisis Supes >>> * >>> Goku >>> New 52 Supes > Post-Crisis Supes >>>>>> Golden Age Supes
>>
>>133945555
>The current canon Superman is far weaker than current canon Goku/Beerus/Whis.

Not really, since like Goku Superman merely hasn't tapped into his potential.
>>
>>133945154
That feat would not even come close to being able to desroy the moon with a single blast.
>>
>>133945608
>Post-Crsis Supes (and Golden Age Supes) can't beat Goku

Not really. See OP's pic. Any Supes with laser vision can rekt Goku.
>>
File: 567890.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
567890.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>133945459
That's Vegeta, Goku is an autistic man, but he doesn't hide the fact that he just want to be stronger.
>>
>>133945244
That's Superboy-Prime though I guess he's even more likely to kill Goku since he's practically perma-bloodlusted.
>>
>>133945608
Goku can destroy the universe with phisical strikes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pre crisis supes.
>>
EVERYONE! Please be friends.
>>
>>133945671
Okay, Okay.

Let me fix that:
>Post-Crsis Supes (and Golden Age Supes) can't beat Goku with his defences on.
>>
>>133945653
http://www.screwattack.com/news/debunking-gokus-feats-and-misconceptions
>>
File: Try again.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Try again.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>133945671
>>
>>133945671

Not when Goku has his defensive ki up.
>>
UUGH
all these retards arguing powerlevels
they don't know the true experts at VS battles and Narutoforums

(-_-II)
>>
>>133945694
Pre-Crisis Supes was powerful at a multi-versal level, though.
>>
File: 1444525886577.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444525886577.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>133945718
>screwattack
>>
File: 1427423281671.jpg (122KB, 610x610px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427423281671.jpg
122KB, 610x610px
>>133942101
Accelerator would reflect that laser in his sleep. Literally. How can Goku be so weak?
>>
>>133945716
But Goku always gets his defenses off, though.

>>133945726
Not even bait. Look at Goku's history.

>>133945750
He was at peak power tho. He wasn't even base form.
>>
>>133943278
>>133944407
>>133944557
>>133944581
>>133944916
>>133944962
>>133945067
>>133945106
>>133945154
>>133945209
>>133945244
>>133945375
>>133945477
>>133945597
Typically I would say go fuck yourself /co/ but Goku's level of jobiness deserves to be shat on.
>>
File: 1444875948054.jpg (430KB, 1215x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444875948054.jpg
430KB, 1215x1920px
>>133945790
I can do that too.
>>
>>133942101
This was fucking fine. This movie was supposed to be Vegeta's shot at avenging his people. But, no, Goku just has to be the fucking hero every single fucking time.
>>
>>133945718
Doesn't debunk shit about my statement, though

The moon is 700 sextillion tons and a ki fart can send it flying thousands of kilometers across space

lifting 200 quintillions tons is literally nothing.
>>
>>133945786
They're practically going "I told you so" with the release of the movie and Goku getting lasered to the heart.

2-0, baby.
>>
>>133944530
>implying Goku doesn't get surprise-hit by plenty of villains without such an impact
>the Super series even tore a hole through Goku's god-form abdomen and had it regenerate
>>
>>133945790
>full blast from an equal power level enemy
>virtually drained of power taking the most powerful shot from his ally
>has attained "godhood" and is taken out by a blaster that was irrelevant in fights since the beginning of DBZ

Can't wait for Super Saiyan God 45 where he dies from an allergic reaction to pollen.
>>
>>133945814
Goku is the ultimate job king, of course he deserves to be shat on.
>>
File: Super Warp Speed.jpg (173KB, 600x889px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Super Warp Speed.jpg
173KB, 600x889px
>>133945853
>The moon is 700 sextillion tons and a ki fart can send it flying thousands of kilometers across space

Meanwhile, Superman can destroy countless civilizations by flying really fast.
>>
>>133945838

That's another thing, too. Superman just tanks hits. His stamina and endurance are nearly endless, especially near a yellow sun. Sometimes you think "that nigga ded" and then just shrugs it off and goes for another round.
>>
>>133945882
>is taken out by a blaster that was irrelevant in fights since the beginning of DBZ

I accept your concession. Any Superman with laser vision can take out Goku.

Including the current Superman.
>>
>>133945858
The difference is that in the movie's moral was to tell Goku he needed to fix his overconfidence, those morons said Goku would get reck even with his defense up.
And you are a retarded for watching them in the first place.
>>
>>133945958
Learn to read tard, it says nothing about him destroying planets or anything, it's basically him opening a wormhole with speed, something majin buu can do with a scream.
>>
>>133944407
Batman uses prep time to take out all the Saiyans.

Discuss.
>>
>>133945814

You want a job king, how about Psychic Shapeshifting Density-Shifting Superman?
>>
>>133945986
>That's another thing
A defeat is a defeat. Take it like a man or pretend to be one.
>>
>>133946050
>Learn to read tard, it says nothing about him destroying planets or anything

You learn to read.
>>
File: 1439245840993.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439245840993.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>133946077
>A defeat is a defeat

So by that logic...
>>
>>133946052

Batman tricked and knocked out an all-knowing god. So yeah. Preptime pretty much trumps any saiyan powerlevel.
>>
>>133946099
Prove that a single planet was destroyed or get out.
>>
>>133946141
Yes, anon, Goku is a retard who needs to stop being overconfidence.
>>
>>133946077

That's like in a video game where you are dealing 1,000 damage to an enemy with infinite hp. You don't win those fights, either.
>>
>>133945778
Not with his own strenght
He peaks at solar system level.
>>
File: Cofags.png (22KB, 663x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cofags.png
22KB, 663x350px
>>133946191
>>
>>133946234

I think you grabbed the wrong image there, anon.
>>
Superman has gotten has shit slapped by fucking Batman before with no kryptonite and he's just a normal guy who's super power is literally money.

Bad writing is what defeats a powerful character, and RoF is full of fuckups. Not to mention that it isn't exactly cannon anymore, so we'll see how they handle the scene in the anime and manga.

Plus, Goku and Vegeta were pretty much the power ceiling by the end of DBZ, but now in an effort to make more characters seemingly more powerful for them to fight, they are literally the power level floor now.

Depowering characters and giving them stupid, nonsense weaknesses is pretty much an axiom of comics AND anime.

Goku got hit by the laser because the story called for it, stupid and inconsistent as it is.
>>
>>133946146
And done.
>>
>>133946276
Take the hint.
>>
>>133946277
>Goku and Vegeta were pretty much the power ceiling by the end of DBZ

Mystic Gohan was the strongest unfused character in DBZ. Not that it matters...
>>
File: 1444779396852.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444779396852.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>133946277
>Not to mention that it isn't exactly cannon anymore, so we'll see how they handle the scene in the anime and manga.

They kept true with BoG pretty closely, they just added things. I'm thinking the same thing will happen with RoF, with the scene of Goku getting rekt by a laser fully intact.
>>
>>133946323

Out of context images that have nothing to do with the discussion don't need hints, anon. But seriously, I think you grabbed the wrong image.
>>
>>133946234
So no rebuttals, huh?
>>
>>133946316
Low level shit
Frieza can do it with a finger in his first form without straining himself.
https://youtu.be/5vbAe0TkU58?t=3m39s
>>
>>133946146

Superboy Prime shattered reality, survived a universe shattering explosion, and survived creating a paradox by punching an alternate future version of himself.

But bringing him into this wouldn't make the fight fair.
>>
File: Videl.png (1MB, 1188x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Videl.png
1MB, 1188x582px
>>133946326
>Not that it matters
Neither best girl's personality. Can you just go back to the /co/ vs /a/? You just touched a weak spot.
>>
>>133946326

Yeah, but he's pretty much a joke character now, and the arguments are never "Gohan vs. Superman."
>>
>>133946448
You are aware that's filler from the anime right and how Freeza destroys planets actually involves using his Death Ball to drill into the core of the planet?
>>
>>133946405
I'm calling you as annoying as a tumblrina. Now, did you understand?
>>
>>133946448
Superman once almost ended the universe searching for Kara once.

>>133946525
>Resorts to ad hominem because he can't refute his point

Aren't you more of a Tumblrina?
>>
>>133946525

Oh so you did mean to use that image and you just have nothing good to say. And you used it incorrectly, too. Why are you still here? Apparently powerlevel threads are too much for you.
>>
>>133946521
>that's filler
No.
>>
>>133946605
He also didn't refute your original point here >>133946191
>>
>>133942619
The manga skipped straight to Frieza being dead
>>
>>133946619
See? He didn't use his finger. He used his Death Ball to drill into the core and destroy the planet like in Namek.

Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>133946521
>You are aware that's filler from the anime right and how Freeza destroys planets actually involves using his Death Ball to drill into the core of the planet?

It's new footage from super anime which is primary canon.
keep trying to downplay, a chain reaction would be unnoticeable in a realistic timeframe
The resulting explosion far exceeds that.

please stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>133946590
>>133946605
>>133946629
Or maybe I'm calling you butthurts because you just can't accept your precious fag has various versions that are weak as fuck. If you use that laser gun meme are least have the guts to accept your defeats.
And no, you are as annoying as the tumblrinas.
>>
>>133946671
>It's new footage from super anime which is primary canon.

The primary canon is the manga.

DB Super is GT 2.0.

Even then, see >>133946479
>Superboy Prime shattered reality, survived a universe shattering explosion, and survived creating a paradox by punching an alternate future version of himself.

It's never a fair fight when you deal with Superman.
>>
>>133946669
Actually no, that clearly is not a deathball and is more in line with a casual ki blast.
And the explosion was instantaneous so no chain reaction bullshit downplay can save you
get rekt scrub.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (320KB, 900x1396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest[1].jpg
320KB, 900x1396px
Just remember, John Stewart destroyed three planets.
>>
>>133946671
>The resulting explosion far exceeds that.

[Citation Needed]

>>133946731
>Actually no, that clearly is not a deathball and is more in line with a casual ki blast.

Not really, since in canon (and before that was incorporated into canon), Freeza's modus operandi of destroying planets involves using a Death Ball and flinging it into the core of the planet.

Always has always will be.
>>
>>133946730
>i don't like it therefore it's fanfiction

Toriyama is the one writing the script from the anime, the monthly manga is derivative work and secondary canon.

lol keep crying
>>
>>133946669
He created a ki blast with his hand without showing any kind of effort and in his weakest form. What's you point here?
>>
>>133946717
>you just can't accept your precious fag has various versions that are weak as fuck.

No version of Goku defeats Superman if in his peak form he's vulnerable to lasers.
>>
>>133946769
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33326
>>
>>133946789
That's clearly a Death Ball and it doesn't refute the fact that Supes wrecks Goku.
>>
File: Superman Blast.jpg (112KB, 960x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superman Blast.jpg
112KB, 960x679px
>>133946816
>http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33326

So?
>>
File: SM19_08.jpg (120KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SM19_08.jpg
120KB, 480x640px
Can we agree that Superman wins cause he has a better waifu than Goku?
>>
>>133946816
>http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33326
So in other words, not canon and it's fanon calculations?

Thanks for establishing that. Meanwhile, Supes wrecks both Goku and Frieza at the same time. Lasers for days.
>>
>>133946836
Are you aware how stupid and butthurt you are sounding? Frieza can destroys planets without any effort.
>B-but
End of discussion.
>>
>>133946870
Feat is weak shit, increasing global temperature by a few degrees requires less than1/1000000000000000000000th of the energy to even vaporize the core of a planet.
>>
>>133946803
>he's vulnerable to lasers
Tell that to those movies where fag is defeated by Batman.
>>
File: dog unamused.png (286KB, 489x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog unamused.png
286KB, 489x660px
>>133946816
>narutoforums
>>
>>133946803
Only if superman finds a way to distract goku.
>>
>>133946874
I thought Lois was his waifu.

Oh wait...
>>
>>133946967
>Tell that to those movies where fag is defeated by Batman.

Actually, Supes was "defeated' by Batman with a robot and a nuke, but in the end Supes still "kills" Batman.

People keep ignoring that part.
>>
>>133946919
Scan clearly shows the planets supes punched throug weren't destroyed
In fact it's not even stated the he did notiecable damage to the core.
>>
>>133946991
Goku is easily distracted tho and does dumb shit like revive his opponents with senzu beans.
>>
>>133947049
>Scan clearly shows the planets supes punched throug weren't destroyed

He has controlled aggression that aims directly on his opponents instead of the neighboring planets.

It's like a boxer pinpointing his strikes versus an idiot who keeps throwing haymakers everywhere in the hopes that one would land.
>>
>>133947121
If he is aiming and controlling his agression why would he feel the need to violently clash with those planets instead of simply sending them out of the way?
>>
>>133947204
He's building momentum that affects the planets but doesn't destroy them.

As opposed to Goku wasting all that energy only to have his ass handed to him by Beerus.
>>
>>133944407
Are batfags even more cancerous now or have they finally chilled the fuck out?
>>
>>133946991
Easiest thing in the world to do. Remember how many things distracted him at Snake Road or Namek?
>>
>>133944594
Except the narrator is a designated unbiased plot device solely used for exposition? 5/10 got me to reply you fucking retard.
>>
Saitama casually beats Superman and Goku and then fucks Chichi and Lois Lane.
>>
>Having been reborn as the mightiest of warriors after serving as Freeza’s training partner, Tagoma of the Freeza Army mercilessly attacks Gohan and the others. And then Tagoma changes bodies with Ginyu (previously captain of the Freeza Army's mightiest unit, who became stuck in the form of a frog due to his special ability), achieving an even further power-up.

This is just as dumb as Frieza's powerup and Roshi being powerful as fuck all along.
>>
File: slowpoke-pokemon.gif (15KB, 275x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slowpoke-pokemon.gif
15KB, 275x300px
>>133942101
LELOUCH DIES
>>
Doesn't anyone remember that Goku dies of a heart virus in Trunks' alternate timeline?
>>
>>133947398
>Joe Rogan thinks Ronda Rousey is a once-ever
>Joe Rogan is the voice of MMA

Same fucking thing. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>133947398
>designated unbiased plot device
>claims Goku can destroy universe
>universe perfectly intact

Unreliable narrator.
>>
File: Saitama 0 Cat 1.png (581KB, 782x1145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saitama 0 Cat 1.png
581KB, 782x1145px
>>133947912
Sure anon.
>>
>>133944906
Dumb/10
Genki Dama purifies the enemy's spirit.
>>
>>133947265

There's now homolust over Batdad. Bruce currently has super amnesia where he no longer has any memories of being Batman, not even repressed. Gordon is now Batman in a mech.

Pretty good.
>>
>>133948200
>One thing wrong in the Saitama's expedient
>Ignoring all the goku and clack bullshit.

Bait.
>>
>>133948429

And Dick Grayson is sexualized like crazy now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
So Tumblr-Sayin Goku with his fag dye job is terrible vs regular infantry?
>>
>>133948505

If you catch him off guard. Which is still pretty bad. That means a sniper could kill him.
>>
>>133948537
Goku is bullet proof. First DB episode.
>>
>>133948602
And every other episode where Launch goes blonde
>>
File: Cat-Claws.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cat-Claws.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>>133948200
The most amazing thing is he could still keep going after tanking a hit like that. What insane stamina.
>>
>>133948602

Fine. Laser sniper. I'm sure Gero is kicking himself for not figuring this out.
>>
>>133948758
Most certainly.
>>
>>133942101
>Baby's first low end showing that contradics average showing
>>
>>133942101
Since DB even the weakest could hurt goku when he wasn't paying attention.
>>
File: asterixandobelix.gif (38KB, 499x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asterixandobelix.gif
38KB, 499x563px
Everyone knows who are the strongest
>>
>>133944805
that's not how ki works. jesus, stop freaking out
>>
>>133948200
You should be surprised he survived that. Not even Superman Prime would've tanked that.
>>
File: 1362854192501.png (1MB, 1314x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362854192501.png
1MB, 1314x740px
>>133944641
>Thinking Link could lose to Cloud or Sepiroth.
Nigga, you really want this to end in a murder?
Don't talk shit about Link.
>>
>>133944436
Lol denial at its best. Almost destroyed the universe indeed as stated by the kaioshin. Manga/ anime don't work like American comics.

Not to mention, goku ssj3 in battle of gods punched through king kaio planet with 10x the density of earth..... Cmon bruh get that denial outta here and a casual punch.
>>
>>133945242
A lot of anime fans clearly don't read American comics. These things aren't retcons. DC just makes new universes for stories to take place in. Almost everything that's happened actually happened, just in alternate or parallel realities. Shit, even elseworlds could be argued as actually happening in some ass-backwards universe no one knows or gives a shit about. Even that one time when they had a jar of superman's jizz they were using to repopulate humanity.
>>
>capefags
>arguing with ANYONE ELSE

Where are your NEW SERIES?
Drop the goddamn Superman/Batman/Etc already.

GEt the FUCK OUT
>>>/co/
>>
>>133945678
I think this is the heart of the issue. Superman is strong because he has something worth fighting for, which means he also would attempt to win without confrontation. Some of my favorite of superman's feats were not purely physical. Read all-star superman. He is also a fucking genius whose abilities give him an enhanced understanding of reality. He could certainly outsmart goku and would be willing to go to greater lengths if he was fighting for something. But just a fight for fun? As a test of strength? Yeah goku would win because superman wouldn't and couldn't go all out unless there was some reason.
>>
>>133944727
Art in western comics looks pretty great, but the lines seem cheesy, much cheesier than a lot of high quality manga.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>133942101
How much you bet that they are going to remove this part for another more credible one
>>
>>133942382
You sound like dying in db is something shocking
>>
>>133944805
>But Goku didn't lower his power level at minimum. He's still in Super Saiyan Blue form.

Read the Cell saga again
>>
In the words of pretty much every human being alive.

"FUCKING. NEEEEEEERDS"

Stop arguing about fiction, it literally comes down to the writer no matter what bullshit you guys come up with.
>>
Very poor reasoning.

In god form they are able to survive the vaccum of space.

This hyperbole form (title) Getting shot with a lazer.... Because of a gaurd being dropped. Bad writing and no thought put into durability......

It shouldn't matter in god form, it should be deflecting everything with a title like that
>>
>>133950146
>shounenfags
>arguing with ANYONE ELSE

Where are your NEW SERIES?
Drop the goddamn Dragonball/Naruto/Etc already.

GEt the FUCK OUT
>>>/suicide/
>>
>>133942101
This never gets old. Always puts a smile on my face. Especially when the DBZfags start their damage control.
>>
>>133951323
Are you denying he's in his Super Saiyan Blue form?

He's in his peak power and he got lasered. That's a fact.
>>
>>133949458
Goku needs to flex and pay attention in order to keep himself from being lasered by people.

Meanwhile, Superman is always on autoguard.

Goku gets lasered. End of story. This is as open and shut a case as Ronda Rousey losing to a boxer.
>>
>>133952137
>This hyperbole form (title) Getting shot with a lazer.... Because of a gaurd being dropped.

This would never happen to Superman even with his guard lowered. Goku gets lasered because he's not flexing. Deal with it.
>>
File: the t.png (588KB, 843x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the t.png
588KB, 843x717px
is this the same "muh feats" guy as yesterday
>>
>>133948505
Yep.

>>133948602
He ain't laser proof tho.
>>
>>133942101
The movie spoonfed it's audience enough times. We don't need to.
>>
>>133944805
Reread the Buu Saga.
Majin Vegeta got Goku to lower his guard and too him out.
>>
>>133953065
>Majin Vegeta got Goku to lower his guard and too him out.

So you just admitted that this is a regular occurrence.

Superman wrecks him every day of the week.
>>
ITT: feat fetish guy is at it again
>>
>>133953117
>regular occurrence
It isn't. When Goku believes that a threat is gone, he will let his guard down. This usually doesn't happen unless he can't sense them or otherwise thinks they're harmless.
>Superman
As someone who read DC, I say which one? There's far too man to generalize. You might as well say "Sayain" or " character ".
>>
>>133952960
As much as I dislike RoF. I know how this scene works. Physical ability in DBZ is greatly helped by Ki. With Ki, characters are enough to do as much damage as needed. By raising or lowering their Ki, they adjust their strength thus can open doors and have sex despite being able to destroy solar systems. Even in a transformed state, lowered Ki is lowered defense. This is consistent with the rest of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>133953313
Remember when Krillin hit Goku's face with a stone during the Cell saga?

It's the same shit.
>>
>>133953356
anime filler
>>
>>133953313
>Even in a transformed state, lowered Ki is lowered defense

Which means they're vulnerable and attempting to make a debate of Goku beating Superman has become even more of a pipe dream.
>>
>>133953215
>It isn't. When Goku believes that a threat is gone, he will let his guard down.

If a henchman with an ordinary gun can get the jump of a SSJB Goku, what more Superman and his precision control over his laser eyes (that Goku isn't even aware of existing)?

Goku was shot at the front, at that.
>>
>>133953215
>As someone who read DC, I say which one?

Everyone with laser eyes.

Powerpuff Girls and Cyclops could get a jump on Goku as well.

Goku's pretty low tier, when you think about it.
>>
>>133953443
>cyclops
>laser eyes
What part of PUNCHES FROM THE PUNCH DIMENSION you don't understand?
>>
File: dbf.jpg (206KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dbf.jpg
206KB, 1280x1440px
>>133942101
>>
>>133953313
The fact that they can lower their guard down even at peak power shows they're more vulnerable than any other enemy that Superman has faced and defeated.
>>
>>133953386
>which means they're vulnerable
No, it means they can control themselves. Powered-up, they become as strong as their power allows. They're by no means vulnerable in combat.

They CAN become vulnerable, not always are.
>Superman
That's funny, I read DC & I can say he's far from invulnerable. Superman is somewhat Solar Powered. If deprived of enough sunlight, he becomes weak. He's vulnerable in that state.

Superman has been defeated many times. Darkseid, Doomsday, alternate universe versions of himself, etc. Kryptonians aren't invincible.
>>
>>133945493
>Superman would forever condemn a man who just wants to fight for the fun of it and can become a good ally in the future

You Superfags are so caught up in your powerlevels that you forget your own character
>>
>>133953535
>No, it means they can control themselves.
see >>133953493

Are you even watching the show you're debating on?
>>
>>133953540
see >>133953493

>Superman would forever condemn a man who just wants to fight for the fun of it and can become a good ally in the future

If Goku pulls a Doomsday, he's going to end up in the Phantom Zone or worse.
>>
>>133953413
>that much of a jump
Sorbet was hiding and planned this. I get Goku there. Frieza is the main threat and he's down for the count. Even assuming something happens, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis, etc are there. That's one issue I have with RoF. I felt no tension due to the millions of safety nets. Frieza's going to need to be able to defeat Goku. Vegeta, Beerus, etc in a row to be a threat. Also, Sorbet's at minimum an elite soldier. He took over when Frieza was gone.
>>
>>133953535
>No, it means they can control themselves. Powered-up, they become as strong as their power allows.

Except Goku was powered up when he was lasered. He wasn't even in his base form. It wasn't even a special laser.
>>
File: 3e6.jpg (154KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3e6.jpg
154KB, 2000x720px
Superman seriously trains for 4 months
>>
>>133953646
>Sorbet was hiding and planned this. I get Goku there.

see >>133953493

He's fragile when he lets his mind wander and he has let his mind wander before. Also, SSJ3 is Goku's jobber form. Have you ever remembered any time when that form ever won a fight?
>>
>>133953443
>guy threatens to destroy universe and the shock waves of his punches destroy stars, planets, etc.
>"pretty low tier"

Okay then.
>>
>>133953617
No you fucking kek Goku is going to fight Superman in fun sparring matches and eventually uses the Saiyan biology's ability to get stronger and stronger each time to eventually surpass Superman. And since Goku is a good guy Superman has literally no reason to fuck him over like that, unless he's some sort of insecure faggot asshole apparently.
>>
>>133953646
It doesn't really matter if anyone with a laser rifle can get a jump on Goku.

Superman won't even hesitate. Laser to the heart.
>>
>>133953574
>defending
You think that I defend that shitstain of a movie?

Either way, you clearly didn't watch it. Whis launched a surprise attack when Goku was relaxed and on break time. Goku doesn't relax in the middle of the battle unless victory is assured.
>>
>>133953697
Goku is like one of those Evil Overlords that are supposed to be all powerful but have a fatal weakness that heroes take advantage of to defeat him 100% of the time.
>>
>>133953494
Solution

Don't lower your guard.

Man if only there was someone just as powerful as Goku but more ruthless, cunning and willing to kill............ A prince or something.
>>
>>133953700
>No you fucking kek Goku is going to fight Superman in fun sparring matches and eventually uses the Saiyan biology's ability to get stronger and stronger each time to eventually surpass Superman

Doomsday already did it. He ended up in the far reaches of the universe. Same thing will happen to Goku. He'd be so far he can't even use his Instant Transmission to get to the nearest planet with inhabitants.
>>
File: 221824-2_super.jpg (83KB, 600x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
221824-2_super.jpg
83KB, 600x463px
>>133953650
>powered up
>SSJ
Irrelevant. Regardless of what form you're in, lowered guard is lower. SSJ2 Goku was knocked out in one blow due to Majin Vegeta, Super Buu has been shot while distracted, etc. You can be SSJG9001 while having your Ki lowered to nothing.
>>
The abramic god is canon on DC comics.

God is omnipotent, no amount of superman,saitama or goku can do anything, no speed force, no prep time, nothing, God is win.
>>
>>133953712
>You think that I defend that shitstain of a movie?
It's canon, though. Cry more. I'm enjoying this.

I'll also enjoy seeing the butthurt when the same exact scene happens in Super.
>>
>>133953774
You know Goku doesn't need living people to get to places right? He can IT to straight planets.

And he HAS shown the ability to IT very far (from Beerus' castle back to earth with a high power level). But even planets have ki signature, he could pull a majin buu and just IT from planet to planet until he senses energy again (or king kais, and he can get back from their)
>>
>>133953809
>Irrelevant.

Pretty relevant since he's in peak form yet still proved to be vulnerable.

Supes smokes him. Laser to the heart. Easiest fight yet.
>>
>>133953652
He did train in a cave for like 15 years in the first Reeves Movie before he became Superman to the public.
>>
>>133953813

So, Man of Steel is also canon?

That shitty live action movie with Edgeman is canon.

Goku>Faggyman
>>
>>133953845
>Goku is ready to fight
>defenses up
>laser doesn't do shit
>obliterates Supes in one punch.
Try again
>>
>>133953774
>Completely ignores the second part of the post

Fucking Superfags just can't let Superman lose amirite? Fuck having a new ally to help defend the Earth more effectively with. Superman has to be the best ever!!!!
>>
>>133953679
>ever won
How about with Fat Buu?
>>133953709
>anyone
Why are people assuming this? Then again, I doubt /co/ reads comics at all, even less than /a/ reads manga. It's a strange day when /tg/ has better comic threads.
>>
File: 1446752042907.jpg (290KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446752042907.jpg
290KB, 900x1366px
>>133944727
based fuckin kenneth
>>
>>133953845
No wonder these threads tend to be shit. You haven't read a thing haven't you? Can isn't must. In combat, Goku's guard is up. Times like that don't happen unless the enemy isn't a threat.

This comes from a guy who reads manga & American comics.
>>
>>133953809
>SSJ2 Goku was knocked out in one blow due to Majin Vegeta,

So this is a recurring problem that Goku hasn't fixed since forever.

Yeah, he has no chance against Supes.

>>133953829
>You know Goku doesn't need living people to get to places right?

False. Instant transmission requires ki signatures to work. That's why Goku proclaimed to Dende that he could not travel to New Namek because their ki signatures were too far away.
>>
File: aww yee.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aww yee.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>yfw DB Super retcons the laser scene and eternally BTFOs the Superfags and Saitamafuckers
>>
>>133953855
Actually if you're going by canon, the manga should be the only canon for DB and the mainline comics should be canon for Superman.

Superman still smokes Goku.
>>
>>133953876
>defenses up
>starts with SSJ1
>Superman lasers his heart
>Superman wins

Try again.
>>
>>133954000
>reoccurring
Is /co/ always this bad? Why can't people read the manga and count? The circumstances are that Goku believes he has won & has no reason to be tense. This isn't something that happens in the middle of an active fight.
>>
>>133953909
>How about with Fat Buu?
He didn't defeat him, remember?
>>
>>133954000
>Yeah, he has no chance against Supes.

Only if supes pretends to be defeated and cheapshots, thing he'll never do since he is a boyscout.
>>
>>133953890
>Completely ignores the part where I post "If he goes Doomsday on him"

How would Superman even know that Goku is a good guy if he just attacks him? Also, in a sparring match, expect a repeat of Beerus but worse.
>>
>>133953743
Goku is actually a more intellent combatant than Vegeta. Just see his fights with Tien & Frieza.
>>
File: GokuScansUniverse.webm (908KB, 686x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GokuScansUniverse.webm
908KB, 686x374px
>>133954000
He couldn't travel to new namek because he didn't know where it was.
In super he shows the ability to "scan the universe" in search of Vegeta's Ki. Even planets have Ki. It was shown during the spirit bomb against freeza. he could planet hop.
>>
File: 1421360392229.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421360392229.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>133944407
>implying that will last
>implying the status quo wont be restored in the end
>>
>>133954086
Easily handling him, achieved his objectives, it's a success.
>>
>>133954060
see this
>>133944530

>>133954110
True but vegeta doesn't have the problem of lowering his guard like Goku does.
>>
>>133954107
because Goku isn't the type of guy who'd just do that, dummy
>>
>>133954071
>The circumstances are that Goku believes he has won & has no reason to be tense.

Goku has let his guard down countless times in battle, including the time he got his body switched by Ginyu, he got shot by Piccolo because he wasn't paying attention, and that time you mentioned Vegeta knocking him out.

It's not exactly rare, it's a recurring problem. Superman smokes him like Mayweather smoked Pacquiao.
>>
>>133954060
This has nothing to do with the heart. Even the movie explained this multiple times.
>>
>>133954110
Doesn't matter when Vegetable literally needs to casually punch the air to bust the Universe Super-Sap is in.
>>
>>133954173
>Like Mayweather smoked pacquiao
You mean that fight that went to judges decision? I wouldn't call that smoking.
>>
>>133954115
>He couldn't travel to new namek because he didn't know where it was.

No, he couldn't travel to New Namek because Dende's ki signature was too far away.

Have you even read Dragon Ball?
>>
>>133954173
Fuck you faggot

Pacquiao is still a better person than Mayweather, just like how Goku is a better character than Super-Stoop
>>
>>133954173
Reread the post.
>When he believes that has won.

I'd like for you to reread those scenes with that in mind.
>>
>>133954180
Goku's weakness is his heart. His heart condition killed him. When the first time he died in the hands of Piccolo, he was shot in the heart. When he got lasered in RoF, it was through the heart.

It has everything to do with his heart.
>>
>>133954202
I'm talking about SUPER now. He HAS shown the ability to IT VERY FAR.
Besides didn't he IT to Namek from King kai's planet to GET Dende? He planet hopped.
>>
>>133954228
Pretty sure he had a hole through his entire body when he died from piccolo
>>
>>133954217
If he underestimates Superman the same way you are (and it looks like he will, judging by past behavior), he gets lasered to the heart.

Or he just gets lasered in the heart because he never goes full power on an opponent and goes to the trouble of going from least to greatest form every time.
>>
>>133954060
> goku can fight even without SSJ because of god ki and training from db super
> 'ki' is magic in chinese
> superman is weak to magic
> superman is rekt
>>
>>133954267
see >>133945790

It was in the heart.
>>
>>133954173
>including the time he got his body switched by Ginyu

Ginyu literally tried to off himself and the fight was pretty much over, and body change is not a conventional attack that does physical damage so there is no reason to believe he lowered his defenses there

Piccolo was lying on the ground looking completely defeated, didn't even shot until Goku averted his sight

The fight with Vegeta was also over, vegeta cheapshotted him when he was reaching for senzus to heal him

There is not a single instance where he has lowered his guard against a healthy oponent and superman will never use cheap tactics like pretending to be injured to win a fight.
>>
>>133954231
He went to King Kai so he could be told where New Namek was.
>>
>>133954228
Not Ki? This is ridiculous. Kenny McCormick died many times to being shot yet wasn't especially weak to bullets. The heart condition was due to disease, Raditz already crushed Goku beforehand, etc.
>>
>>133954300
> 'ki' is magic in chinese

Literally illiterate.
>>
>>133954320
He didn't die from that.
Hell he WON That fight.
>>
>>133946774
Everything after the original 42 volumes is non-canon fanfiction bullshit

Cell and Buu saga's sucked too but they are canon at least
>>
>>133954321
>Ginyu literally tried to off himself and the fight was pretty much over, and body change is not a conventional attack that does physical damage

But Goku doesn't know that Superman has laser eyes and all Supes needs to do is stare at his chest and fire.

>>133954359
He died from Piccolo's second shot. The first shot showcases Goku's tendency to leave himself open that is still seen even at his peak power.

Goku is too vulnerable to stand against Supes. He has no defense against the laser eyes.
>>
>>133954202
Had he even met Dende at that point? How would he be able to find his ki signature?
>>
>>133946774
>Toriyama is the one writing the script from the anime

With changes from an anime staff, so the input isn't solely from him.

But if you insist that the anime staff has a claim, then RoF and Goku getting lasered to the heart remains canon, according to you.

If that's not canon, then Goku is too weak to even stand with the likes of Superman.
>>
>>133954284
>past behavior
>underestimate
Citations, I'm going to need to see some.

>never goes full
>goes least to greatest every time
Reread. Please.
>>
>>133954406
>But Goku doesn't know that Superman has laser eyes and all Supes needs to do is stare at his chest and fire.

It doesn't matter, he won't lower his guard unless the opponent is defeated and the lasers won't do jack.
>>
>>133954430
>Had he even met Dende at that point?
No.
> How would he be able to find his ki signature?
He was looking for any Namek signatures.
>>
>>133954406
Yeah he died from the Special Beam cannon that killed him and Raditz. But that was his ENTIRE BODY not just his heart. So that's 2 heart related deaths. Correlation doesn't mean causation.

And it's been discussed, when Goku DOES have his guard up there is nothing to show that Heat vision will get through it, especially since he can now no-sell attacks much stronger.

And another thing, if Goku is in-character, then superman is too. And superman will NOT rush to a lobotomy/heart. He just doesn't do that unless in dire straits.
>>
>>133954430
>Had he even met Dende at that point?
So you haven't read the Dragon Ball manga.

Good to know.
>>
>>133954452
>Citations, I'm going to need to see some.
You just cited some, like the Majin Vegeta fight and Goku getting shot by Piccolo.

>>133954452
>never goes full

Never goes full immediately.

>Reread. Please.

If you need citation, you only need to look at the "canon" Beerus fight in Super where Goku fights Beerus in stages and forms.
>>
>>133954507
Yep. Fuck off out of here.
>>
>>133954466
He met Dende during the Kid Buu saga, you fucking secondary who never read the manga.
>>
>>133954284
Same applies to superman, specially superman of all people, he lowers his powers to the point his attacks are harmless to humans.

Lasers will be useless in the first instance because they will be much weaker than even a conventional gun.
>>
>>133954531
>>
>>133954477
>But that was his ENTIRE BODY not just his heart.

Nope.
>>
>>133949303
>not Lucky Luke
pfft
>>
>>133954505
>examples of underestimating
Unfortunately, he took them rather seriously and only lowered his guard after he thinks he won.
>context
"This is SSJ", " This is SSJ2", etc. Beerus never fought a Super Saiyan before & Goku is showing him his forms. Context is key.
>>
>>133954559
So he already knows Dende in the Kid Buu saga. Thanks for proving me right and proving yourself wrong.
>>
>>133954577
That's the center of his fucking body, just like raditz. The blood spewing upwards is because he's falling. Sure it may of hit is heart but that's because it's a HO:LE IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BODY
>>
>>133942101
Toriyama did it deliberately to piss off powerlevel fags.
>>
>>133954617
>Unfortunately, he took them rather seriously and only lowered his guard after he thinks he won.

So he underestimated them by thinking that he did enough to beat them.
>>
>>133954577
That looks like a chest hole. I say lungs and stomach.
>>
File: seriously wat.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seriously wat.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Let's play politician!

>>133954477
>But that was his ENTIRE BODY not just his heart.

>>133954625
>That's the center of his fucking body, just like raditz.

>>133954669

So is it the center of his body or his entire body?

Both wrong. He got shot in the heart.

>/a/ in charge of anatomy
>>
>>133954650
>underestimate
You're really stretching that word. I mean the enemy is down and unable to fight. Those scenes have different contexts. Please read them.
>>
>>133954344
It's always related to the heart tho.

Something happens to Goku's "pure" heart then he dies.
>>
>>133954739
>You're really stretching that word.

If he lowers his guard because he thought he finished off his opponents and they weren't finished off, then he underestimated their strength.

Think, McFly. Think.
>>
>>133954711
Wait so what OP showed WASN'T directed at his heart? So what is his weakness? his lung?

You're being a nitpicky faggot. It has nothing to do with his heart being attacked and everythign to do with his defenses being down.

And to counter, the top of the hole seems to be at about his nipples, that means AT BEST he caught the bottom of his heart. Most of what got fucked up would've been his lungs.
>>
>>133954625
>it's a HO:LE IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BODY

Where his heart is.
>>
>>133954741
I don't get how the heck people come up with this shit. It's nothing official aside from circumstantial yet people cite it.
>always
>always
I'm sure Majin Vegeta hit Goku's heart with that neck blow.
>>
>>133954619
>Being this assblasted
>>
>>133954798
It's going at the side of Goku's heart.

>my heart is located on the left of my chest!

Tell me, this is a shot in the dark, but are you American?
>>
>>133954803
Heart is higher then the middle. and the left side is bigger than the right,
>>
>>133954811
Even the time when Goku died by suicide Cell bomb, his heart was affected.

And the rest of his body, but his heart was affected too.
>>
>>133954837
When did i ever say the heart is located in the left of my chest?
>>
>>133954774
>underestimate
You keep using that word. In the fight, he takes them fully seriously. After he sees they're defeated, he lowers his guard.
>>
>>133954774
Not the same, all oponents were pretending to be defeated or were helpless.

Piccolo lowered his ki waited until the count was down to 1 to attack

Vegeta cheapshotted goku when the fight was already over and since Goku trusts vegeta he lowered his guard to give him a senzu.


Frieza was throwing a tantrum and couldn't do anything at that point

Superman will never do any of the above because, he can't and its outside his moral boundaries to cheap shot his enemies.
>>
>>133954839
It's not in the middle of the body though. It's at chest level.

Also, you've abandoned the debate with another because you've probably resigned yourself that Superman will wreck Goku.

That's good.
>>
>>133954877
Because you asked >>133954798
>Wait so what OP showed WASN'T directed at his heart?

If you knew, you wouldn't ask that.
>>
>>133954871
>Cell's self-destruction
>citing that
I'm not even going to begin with all the problems with that.
>>
>>133954895
reread it. i said heart is HIGHER than the middle. Jesus you need to read.

And no, Goku's universal threatening punches would demolish your dear big blue boyscout.
>>
>>133954894
>Piccolo lowered his ki waited until the count was down to 1 to attack
>Vegeta cheapshotted goku when the fight was already over and since Goku trusts vegeta he lowered his guard to give him a senzu.
>Frieza was throwing a tantrum and couldn't do anything at that point

So Goku underestimated his opponents and paid the price for it like Whis said here >>133953493

Thank you for reinforcing my point.
>>
>>133954895
Even with a laser "weakness" Goku would still destroy superman since he will never lower his guard and superman will never use tricks to get goku to lower his guard.
>>
>>133954950
>i said heart is HIGHER than the middle.
see >>133954711

Learn anatomy.

>And no, Goku's universal threatening punches would demolish your dear big blue boyscout.

He'd get lasered in the heart first tho.
>>
>>133954924
Sarcasm doesn't come off well on the internet. It's pointing fun at the fact that even though the two attacks are at different locations, they're both hitting his heart.

Maybe Gokus heart just takes up his entire upper body.
>>
>>133943468
Actually, that's a good point. I mean, Yamcha wasn't THAT much stronger than the Saibaman, but he clearly dominated the green fucker. Until he got Allahu Ackbar'd.
>>
>>133954971
>since he will never lower his guard

He consistently lowers his guard and he has no idea Supes has laser eyes, tho.

>>133954975
>It's pointing fun at the fact that even though the two attacks are at different locations, they're both hitting his heart.

They are both hitting the heart. Do you even know how lasers work?
>>
>>133954973
Yeah that shows the center of the CHEST not BODY, Learn to read.

And why would superman just laser his heart right off the bat?? Show me an instance where superman went STRAIGHT TO THE HEART.
>>
>>133954954
>this entire post
Not underestimate, lower guard. After defeating or think he defeated his enemy, Goku lowers his guard. It's very much alike real life.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>133955010
>Yeah that shows the center of the CHEST not BODY

Goku was shot in the center of the chest.
>>
>>133954999
>Implying during the initial fight Superman wouldn't use is heat vision as a general attack

Oh wait yes he would because he always does

>Do you know how lasers work

Do you know how aiming works? Both attacks hit in 2 different locations on his body but apparently they both hit his heart.
>>
>>133942101
I thought Freiza's contingency plan was like, a bomb on the ship to blow up earth if he died during the fight. I was cracking up in the theater when Frieza's big plan was to just have the little dude shoot Goku.
>>
>>133954999
>consistent
Before, During, After? What context? I also say that Goku has enough times where he didn't or retaliated fast enough.
>>
>>133955023
He thought he defeated them when they aren't really defeated, thus he underestimated the situation or his opponent and let himself get shot.
>>
>>133954954
You're just nitpicking parts of the post and stretching definitions of words to enforce your poorly constructed argument, on top of creating scenarios that completely disregard the characterization of both characters
you're just trolling at this point and don't deserve further replies.
>>
>>133954577
>>133955045
That can be tossed out as failure in animation because the holes are clearly shifted between these two panels.
>>
>>133955054
>Both attacks hit in 2 different locations

And lasers go all the way through the body, so they still hit the heart.

Are you stupid or something?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 185x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 185x273px
>>133955082
Still shot in the chest in the manga.
>>
>>133955064
That's really stretching the term. It's more like if after winning a boxing match, the other guy had enough energy to get up & maybe even pull out a knife against you. It's unexpected, it's after tiring the opponent, etc.
>>
>>133955096
through the body doesn't mean it hit the heart. The first one with piccolo was completely horizontal going striaght through his center of mass, below his heart.

The second one is at an upward angle and moves from right to left through his chest, that one most likely did hit his heart.

So that's 1 heart injury.
>>
>>133955125
He didn't really win the boxing match if the opponent is still alive. It's more like he thinks he won, then gets sucker punched because he's an idiot.

That's why Supes beats Goku. He's an idiot.
>>
>>133955113
Chest along with the rest of his body. Seriously you really think it was JUST the heart injury that killed him or maybe the GAPING HOLE IN HIS BODY?
>>
>>133946735
People seem to forget Goku was distracted when he got hit by it, if he fought Superman he wouldn't be distracted
>>
>>133955168
Unless Jimmy Olsen was around being a little faggot.
>>
>>133955156
>not victory if opponent is living
I'm sure that Clark, Bruce, Diana and the others would appreciate that.
>idiot
In battle? He's a genius.
>>
Let's play politician again!

>>133955010
>Yeah that shows the center of the CHEST not BODY, Learn to read.

>>133955164
>Chest along with the rest of his body

So was the chest shot or not? You seem to have trouble being consistent with what you're saying.
>>
>>133955133
It's in different directions, but they're still going at the center of the chest in one way or another.

>>133955168
>if he fought Superman he wouldn't be distracted

He consistently lets his mind wander though. Also, Supes takes initiative and lasers his heart.
>>
>>133955209
I stand behind the body shot. It was not directed at his heart.

You seem to have trouble accepting the fact that his heart isn't a weak point.

Actually if you think about it that's pretty fucking retarded to say. Getting hit in the heart will kill most people.
>>
>>133942101
Whis in both the movie and Super said that Goku's weakness is he's too relaxed and doesn't keep his defenses up 100% of the time during battles.
>>
>>133955227
>He consistently lets his mind wander though. Also, Supes takes initiative and lasers his heart.

Never in an active fight.
>>
>>133955164
>Chest along with the rest of his body
So it was in the chest? You admit to being wrong here >>133954839 and he was shot in the heart?
>>
>>133955227
>consistently lets mind wander
In battle? In a fight? Not outside one?
>>
>>133955227
You have to remember Goku doesn't fight to kill, and odds are Superman wouldn't either. Seriously what in your mind makes you think that Superman will go for laser to the heart? In character he wouldn't.
>>
Goku confirmed to be the Gladiator.
>>
>>133955247
>Never in an active fight.

He was in the middle of the fight when he was shot or blindsided all those times.

>>133955258
>In battle? In a fight? Not outside one?

It wasn't outside the battle that he got shot by Piccolo, neck chopped by Vegeta, and lasered by Frieza's henchmen.
>>
>>133955249
I'm not wrong there. and you know I'm not. You're just picking at our conversation because I defeated your argument.
>>
>>133955265
>You have to remember Goku doesn't fight to kill, and odds are Superman wouldn't either.

Goku survived that laser so Superman will laser his heart to incapacitate him. That's the perfect scenario for Supes.
>>
>>133955273
>not after the enemy is down
Context.
>>
>>133950962
Yes, they're literally manchildren while most manga are actually trying to create something artistic, whether or not people think it's good art or not.
Comic books and their culture and dead from the inside out.
>>
>>133955286
>I'm not wrong there. and you know I'm not.
If you're not wrong here >>133954839, then you're saying that Goku wasn't shot in the heart at all?

Manga and anime proves you wrong, dude.
>>
>>133955293
>implying Superman would know to hit ihs heart.
>implying the laser would work, after it's been discussed you can't prove it'll get through Goku's defenses
>implying Goku would even drop his guard, even though he sometimes does he doesn't always, didn't against Cell, Freeza in the first fight, Buu
>>
>>133955307
Superman is down, Goku thinks the fight is over, Supes lasers Goku's heart.

The End.
>>
>>133955312
>most manga are actually trying to create something artistic
hahahaha
>>
>>133955273
Piccolo was down and thought to be defeated, Vegeta agreed to call off the fight so they could battle Majin Buu, Freeza wasn't strong enough to do any damage to Goku so he had no reason to stay powered up at those points. If you're gonna debate about these things at least get a clue and read/watch Dragonball.
>>
>>133955325
>implying Superman would know to hit ihs heart.

It's the first thing he'd hit. Unless of course you want a lobotomized Goku.
>>
>>133955332
Explaining further, the previous is after a fight is over and/or the enemy seems to be down. Majin Vegeta agreed to go after Buu, Piccolo was down, etc.
>>
>>133955313
>>133955313
Tell me where your heart is, is it in the Dead center of your body? No, it's between your pecs.
Tell me, is your heart Symmetrical? No, it tilts to the left. So I'm right.

And the first shot by piccolo was NOT directed at his heart.
>>
>>133955334
>artistic
I've seen cases. Some manga have some style.
>>
>>133955344
>Piccolo was down and thought to be defeated, Vegeta agreed to call off the fight so they could battle Majin Buu, Freeza wasn't strong enough


In short, loads of excuses for the fact that Goku lowers his guard often in battle, which allows Supes to laser his heart.

Or Supes simply lasers his heart as soon as the fight starts before Goku grunts and groans like he's taking a deuce to go SSJ1.
>>
Current canon Superman is about as strong as spider man, strength wise. He got a major nerf.
>>
>>133955332
>Supes lasers Goku's heart.

Might as well says Goku blasts him to shit instead of knocking him out and waiting for him to get up.

get out faggot, you don't even understand the characters you're arguing for.
>>
>>133955332
>Goku is focusing on superman
>see's his head raise up
>deflects heat vision
>snaps Supes neck
>>
>>133955385
>Tell me where your heart is,
see >>133954711
>>133955045

>>133955113


Learn anatomy. Seriously.
>>
>>133955427
Looks like it's missing his heart in the Raditz fight to me. It's below it. Learn to read. Seriously.
>>
>Gokus punches were totally destroying the universe guys!

Are you all forgetting that on the other side of those punches was the much more powerful GOD OF DESTRUCTION?
>>
>>133955401
>Supes lasering his heart immediately

Do you even know the characters you are talking about? He wouldn't use that power immediately even against someone like Doomsday or Darkseid
>>
>>133955412
>Might as well says Goku blasts him to shit

Goku won't do that. Supes will though.
>>
>>133955401
>excuses
Handwaving is better?

>Grunts
It takes barely any panels in the manga
>>
>>133955401
>>133955401
>In short, loads of excuses for the fact that Goku lowers his guard often in battle, which allows Supes to laser his heart.

That's not a counterargument

>Or Supes simply lasers his heart as soon as the fight starts before Goku grunts and groans like he's taking a deuce to go SSJ1.

He can power up in an instant and get his defenses up, and there is no reason he wouldn't be on his guard when he knows he is going to fight.
>>
>>133955460
>Much more powerful
Then how come he survived so long? Sure he was stronger but MUCH stronger? no.

If anything the most you can say is Goku was only half those shock waves. So now he has to punch twice.
>>
>>133955460
>much more powerful
Whom he was holding his own against.
>>
File: shot in the heart.jpg (11KB, 196x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot in the heart.jpg
11KB, 196x257px
>>133955455
>Looks like it's missing his heart

The shot was right in the center of his chest plus even when it was censored it was still in the middle of his chest.
>>
>>133955481
Fact remains that at his peak form, Goku is vulnerable to lasers and Superman just happened to have lasers.

Case closed.
>>
>>133955498

>Then how come he survived so long?

Because Beerus was holding back and wasn't fighting seriously. This was stated several times by several characters. It's like you don't even watch the anime you're talking about.
>>
>>133955513
>names filename "shot in the heart"
>that must mean it's true.
Even though in that scene it's clearly higher than in this one. >>133954577
>>
>>133955498
Goku's punches were nullifying most of the energy in those clashes though, the residual energy of Bills would have destroyed the universe if he hadn't managed to nullify it all at once.
>>
>>133955487
>He can power up in an instant and get his defenses up

He sure didn't power up in an instant and get his defenses up when he got lasered in his heart.
>>
>>133955526
>peak
>guard down
Again, "peak" characters raise and lower their powers too. It's far from "peak".
>>
>>133955529
>>133955543

Until Beerus states he wasn't holding back.
It's like you didn't even watch it.
He said he'd rather use 100% than lose.
And even if he didn't use 100%, goku SURVIVED. His punches clashed PERFECTLY with his, meaning he SURVIVED the energy which could threaten the universe. Which means he was outputting JUST AS MUCH to counter it.
>>
>>133955544
>context
Being unaware of things you're unaware of is natural.
>>
>>133955526
>It's only over when I want it to be over!!1

Dude, fuck off. Get a clue about the characters then come back when you've got a brain.
>>
>>133955576

>Until Beerus states he wasn't holding back.

Never happened. Show me where it happened.
>>
>>133955544
You're only going in circles at this point and you have shown no counter-arguments.
All you can do is to pretend superman wins and post witty replies to try and get a rise out of people.
>>
File: BeerusFullPower.jpg (96KB, 1363x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BeerusFullPower.jpg
96KB, 1363x724px
>>133955603
>>
>>133955646

>Beerus uses full power
>Goku loses

Like I said. Beerus was stronger than Goku. Significantly so. There is a reason Beerus won the fight without so much as a scratch while Goku got his shit wrecked.
>>
File: 100%Beerus.png (343KB, 774x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100%Beerus.png
343KB, 774x495px
>>133955603 more
>>
>>133955536
Keep moving the goalposts.
>>
>>133955681
Significantly? Hardly if he was forced to use 100%
Also did you forget that Gods have healing factors? Goku showed it off.
>>
>>133955688

Now show us the part where Goku loses that fight.
>>
>>133955592
Is Goku invulnerable to lasers at peak form? The movie (and the show... soon...) shows that this is not the case.
>>
>>133955696
so you're just completely ignoring that the two scenes have the holes in different locations?
>>
>>133955709
And then Goku lost.
>>
>>133955681
It doesn't really make a difference though, At the level Bills was fighting he was releasing universe-destroying energy and Goku managed to match it even if he eventually ended being defeated.

If anything the great difference in power shows that Bills is beyond simple universe busting.
>>
>>133955562
>Again, "peak" characters raise and lower their powers too.

Supes incapacitates him with a laser to the heart and wins. Done.
>>
>>133955751
When did I ever state Goku won?

Oh wait, I didn't. I simply stated he SURVIVED. That his punches clashed perfectly with Beerus showing that his output of energy could match his.
>>
>>133955735
They also showed Goku shot in the heart there too, though.
>>
>>133955722
Refer to
>>133955562
>>
Why are this threads allowed?
>>
If you guys are going with DeathBattle logic, are you also gonna bring up how a robot lost to a pony
>>
>>133955795
No I'm pretty sure it was below it.
>>
>>133955722
>invulnerable
Why is it only one or the other? He can be harmed, just plenty less due to Ki. He's not invincible but is very strong. Something that otherwise wouldn't have bothered him now does due to his Ki being down.
>>
>>133955767
>Goku managed to match it even if he eventually ended being defeated.

He didn't really "match it' if he ended up overpowered.

>>133955778
>When did I ever state Goku won?
>Oh wait, I didn't. I simply stated he SURVIVED.

That has about as much value as Ronda Rousey "surviving" her match with Holly Holm.
>>
>>133955808
>DeathBattle """"logic""""
>>
>>133955812
Pretty sure it hit the heart. Read the manga. It's good.
>>
>>133955769
In combat they find themselves being at their higher levels. They don't take fighting deadly enemies as casually.
>>