[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Bebop ever came back, would you prefer content set during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 123242343.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
123242343.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
If Bebop ever came back, would you prefer content set during or before the events of the show or a continuation?
>>
3DCG remake in a highschool setting
by kyoani
>>
File: 1414547709351.jpg (32KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1414547709351.jpg
32KB, 500x466px
>>133942050
spike syndicate life would be good but lacks characters

they showed with the movie you can slot in any decent story at a point in the series and still have it be 10/10

it'll never happen though
>>
During, obviously.

What would be the point of a cowboy bebop series with just Faye Valentine and Jet Black?
>>
>>133943768
He could have his heart restarted in an ambulance; new star is born in sky.
>>
It doesn't matter, that episodic shit doesn't has plot anyways
>>
Before would be cool. Seeing how him and Vicious teamed up. Proper introduction for Julia. There could be some side episodes for Faye when she was back in her time and Jet when he was with the force.
>>
>>133943768
Watanabe always said he left it ambiguous in case he wanted to continue the show. Spike dying is a much better ending, though.
>>
>>133942050
After, but with Faye and Jet as side characters who feature in maybe a couple of episodes each.
>>
>>133942050
Let it go, anon. Just let it go.
>>
File: faye.png (3MB, 1424x2098px) Image search: [Google]
faye.png
3MB, 1424x2098px
I really love that 90s ass style that bebop has and would be perfectly content if it were to never get another series

the only thing I'd possibly want is a movie, but full series is a no from me
>>
File: buu huu.jpg (55KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
buu huu.jpg
55KB, 720x478px
>>133942050
>Did Spike live?
>Did you want him to live?

What's the verdict, /a/?
>>
Spinoff series about cowboy Andy. Before, during, or after doesn't really matter unless you want the Bebop crew to have a cameo or three.
>>
>>133946891
>Gene, I'm not sure if we can keep this guy alive before we get to the precinct.
>C'mon Jim, that gizmo has gotta keep him breathing! The bounty is gonna be double if he's still kicking. Today's our lucky day!
>>
>>133944706
you'd have to plug all the holes he got too, though
>>
before, would be nice to have switching MC duty between Jett and Spike. Like a Spike, Jett, Spike 2 part, Jett episode set up.
>>
A two part ova imho

Spike in the syndicate meeting Julia and vicious.
Leaving the syndicate and metting Jet.

Next OVA is the aftermath of Spike's death and how Bebop ends with the crew either splitting up or continuing being bounty hunters.
>>
File: Ulysses_profile.jpg (359KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses_profile.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
>>133946891

>No
>No

One last hurrah against his dark past is literally and figuratively the most effective closure he can get. Seeing as that's the core of his character, it makes sense for Spike to die after he puts his history to rest.
>>
>>133944841
>Spike dying is a much better ending, though
this.
>>
Just make another ova and call it a day
>>
>>133942050
Maybe an ova but only if Watanabe feels he has a story to tell. Bebop wrapped up well and I'd be content if he didn't make anymore.
>>
>>133944841
cliche really
ending of samurai champloo was better
>>
File: 1405769745606.jpg (157KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1405769745606.jpg
157KB, 425x282px
>>133946891
You ever seen Stranger Than Fiction? I really don't want him to die, and I mean I REALLY don't, but I also understand he has to for the sake of the story. The ending just wouldn't be nearly as good if he lived. Knowing all that is what really tears me up about the ending more than anything else, I feel so damned conflicted about it to this day.
>>
>>133952683
The ending of Champloo was a huge waste of time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.