[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HakoMari thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1425716942347.jpg (150KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1425716942347.jpg
150KB, 625x560px
Daiya Oomine did nothing wrong.
>>
Yuuri best girl
>>
File: 1413139310611.jpg (101KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1413139310611.jpg
101KB, 475x433px
>>133935265
did literally everything wrong

>>133935714
>>
>>133935867
>wanting to make humanity better with actual, plausible, no philosophic bullshit plans is wrong
>>
bang, bang
>>
File: 1446247127797.jpg (395KB, 774x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446247127797.jpg
395KB, 774x720px
>>133937762
>break near omniscient being by banging head on wall for 500000 days
>>
>>133935265
I just finished volume 1 last night, and I felt that is was a complete story in itself. Sure if that really was all that had been produced there would have been mystery surrounding the nature of O/boxes but as it stood, it was a happy ending. I just can't imagine what on earth else the author wants to do in order to drag this story out for another 6 volumes.
>>
File: 1438805524063.png (941KB, 2065x587px) Image search: [Google]
1438805524063.png
941KB, 2065x587px
>>133938121
>I just can't imagine what on earth else the author wants to do in order to drag this story out for another 6 volumes.
different people wishing different things creating different boxes

Volume 2 and the last one are the weakest while the rest is just as good or even better depending on how much you appreciate well executed strategies and mind games and how much you dislike moralfaggotry, edginess, and melodrama.

Vol 5+6 in particular are my favorite disregarding the ridiculous traumatic backstories, it has top tier cat-and-mouse mind games and constantly throws plot twists.
Also all the best moments are definitely later in the series
>>
>>133939243
Oh, I see. So basically world building? Well shit, I've just started volume 2. An anon said that volume 1 is different from all the other volumes. I guess I can go along for the ride, I'll just drop it and pretend the others don't exist when I feel it necessary.
>>
>>133939243
>the last one
>weakest
I mean, as a whole novel, I guess it was kind of weak, but as an overall ending, I enjoyed it while I didn't really enjoy volume 2 at all.
>>
>>133939391
All this negativity surrounding volume 2 is making me a bit worried. I mean to me its an interesting concept to put a spanner in the works. But the culprit is blindingly obvious.
>>
>>133939523
The thing is that volume 2 is separate from the other volumes : it doesn't really matter in the overall plot and generally only serves to develop the relation between Maria and Kazuki.

It's not bad per se, it's just that it should honestly be considered more of a spin-off than anything.
>>
>>133939391
I can only say that I appreciate it got a conclusion, but everything about it was underwhelming.

It had a great build up with the genocide and everything, but the denouement was really predictable. It felt like the author took the most obvious route.

There's also the lil Maria backstory that might be just as ridiculous as the gang rape when it comes to plausibility of the entire thing.
The part where the dad kneeled down was actually cringeworthy

>>133939523
>But the culprit is blindingly obvious.
well that's the main issue
And how isolated the entire volume is compared to the rest of them, when you look at the series as a whole its only purpose is fleshing out KazukixMaria relationship
>>
>>133940360
I actually completely forgot about the backstory part. I mostly just focused on the whole genocide and knocking parts. Like, when you mention it, I remember that the backstory shit happened, but it didn't seem as standout as the rest of the volume.
>>
>>133939243
Reminder to discard what this shitposter says. He's a moron that doesn't know what character development is.

>>133939349
Read above.

Then finish all the volumes. Trust me, it's worth reading to the end; I say that as someone who loved the first volume.
>>
>>133939523
Volume 2 is fine. Stop listening to the idiot who hate's character development.

>>133940360
>still being a retard
>>
>>133940967
>>133941014
character development doesn't excuse shitty predictable plot, you complete idiot
>>
>>133941284
Yes it can, and this is precisely why you're stupid, and evidently asshurt for being called out.

Crime and Punishment is about as simple as you could possibly get as far as plot development goes. The reason it's heralded as a classic was because of how well fleshed out the character is. A character arc can absolutely be the basis of a story, yet you have this twisted idea that every work of fiction needs to revolve solely around the main plot, and cannot be predictable. Sorry, but you're just a shallow minded moron who doesn't know any better.

Remember to discard this guy's posts. Read the LN yourself and form your own opinion.
>>
>>133941483
Yeah, this has taught me a valuable lesson about not trusting someone just because they're an /a/non. I should think for myself.
>>
Did any other shit by the author get translated? If not, would some anons be willing to take up the task?
>>
>>133941483
Firstly comparing classic literature to a fucking LN is idiotic to begin with. The dialog and descriptions are a lot more dense than anything in Hakomari, Raskolnikov's character has pages upon pages exclusively about his state of mind.
Hakomari doesn't, it's about the mystery most of the time.
And when I said "its only purpose is fleshing out KazukixMaria relationship" that's a bad thing exactly because of that, their relationship was only like 5% of the volume.

Now,
>Crime and Punishment is about as simple as you could possibly get as far as plot development goes.
Simple isn't a synonym to predictable. And Crime and Punishment was never predictable

>yet you have this twisted idea that every work of fiction needs to revolve solely around the main plot
Baseless assumption.
Of course I don't, that's not even disputable.

>, and cannot be predictable.
Yeah, in a mystery novel that's a bad thing. You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise

>Sorry, but you're just a shallow minded moron who doesn't know any better.
you're really trying too hard, is it because I said something negative about the series?

Really the only one "asshurt" here is you, and you really are a complete idiot.
Next time try to argue without putting words in my mouth or fabricating what I said

>>133941576
And you just repeated the same mistake again
>>
>>133942306
Autism: The Post

Remember to discard what he says and read the LN yourself.
>>
File: 1448050170664.jpg (49KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1448050170664.jpg
49KB, 331x319px
>>133942306
>And you just repeated the same mistake again
Right, so I should just accept your opinion without reading the LN and forming my own?

You're full of shit.
>>
>>133942543
woah that's a hostile post for no reason

it's quite ironic to call my post "autism" when you blatantly samefag

I had a feeling you're just a butthurt fanboy, but this is just ridiculous
>>
Jesus, you guys give way too much of a shit about volume 2. I mean, I think it was the worst one, but the worst volume was still a good enjoyable read. It was a step below the more interesting other volumes, but come the fuck on, guys, it's not as if it was irredeemable garbage or anything.
>>
>>133942863
True, but it was the only volume that took me 2 months to read since it was boring as fuck, others were like 2 days.
>>
>>133942863
It's just one paranoid autist. Discard all his posts.
>>
>>133942358
>>133942543
The only thing I learned from this thread is that LNfags are cancer and probably the same retards who say "it gets better" when the anime adaptation airs.
I bet the other anon gives this shit too much credit too.
Kill yourself, Autism-kun
>>
>>133942978
>not marathoning them all in one sitting
pleb
>>
>>133942863
I never said it was garbage, I found it above average overall

>>133943137
This is the first time I've seen a sperging fanboy in a Hakomari thread, it's not usually like this

in fact the threads were always great besides their short life span and people understand that the series is overrated and flawed, but still very good

You should give it a try, it's definitely a lot better and than the popular LNs like Mushoku Tensei and similar garbage
>>
>>133944071
This.
>>
>>133943137
>>133944219
>samefagging
Look at all this effort you went to in an attempt to be subtle.

Notice how in all your complaints, you claim things are ridiculous without going into further detail. Again, your standards aren't universal, and this just further reinforces your stupidity.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.