[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi 287 spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Alibabas Soulmate.jpg (209KB, 738x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Alibabas Soulmate.jpg
209KB, 738x1080px
Gook Scans are out

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/558930

>Three years of technological advancement
>suddenly, sky pirates

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>133924382
Alibaba's horn looks like a shark fin in the bottom panel.
>>
The pacing sure is slow.

I'm starting to doubt that we will see Ala/Haku/Mor before 2016.
>>
>>133924958
That's fine with me. I got enough of Hakuryuu and Aladdin during the last arc and I couldn't care less about Morgiana. I'd like to see what other characters are up to through Alibaba's eyes.
>>
>>133924382
Why is the spotlight on Ayybaba again?
I'm getting bored already.
>>
So Alibaba is basically a Fanalis now?
>>
>>133925143
Why don't you want to see Boat Bullying #2 after Alibaba walks in on Aladdin balls deep in Mor?
>>
>>133925990
I'll take more Baba Bullying in a heartbeat as long as it has nothing to do with Morgiana. Shit's so dull, man.
>>
>>133924958
That's good.

Alibaba is the best character in Magi.
>>
>>133925222
Because that's his role as a king? And Aladdin always has less spotlight than Alibaba when they gather up.

Magi supports King.

Except we don't have Magi these chapters so we get only King.
>>
>>133924382
Alibaba is so cool
>>
>>133924958
The start of a magi arc is always slow but they tend to end damn fast.
>>
File: 1431994154982.png (73KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431994154982.png
73KB, 399x300px
Why is the art suddenly so shit?
Was Alibaba always this strong unarmed?
>>
Alibaba a best.

>>133933801
There are plenty chapters just as sketchy looking.

After drawing Sinbad's sci-fi capital, Ohtaka sure deserves to rest her drawing hand a little.
>>
>>133933801
It's just a bridge chapter full of nameless thugs in an unimpressive setting. I'm sure it'll look nice again when Alibaba gets to Kou and meets Fish Princess.
>>
>>133935370
>Fish Empress
FTFY
>>
Is the fish queen older than him now?
>>
>>133936066
Is she going to be full edge now?
>>
>>133937845
Alibaba? No. His hair and body kept growing while he was dead, I guess because of Yunan's magic, which means he aged. So they're both physically 22.
>>
>>133937897
I'm hoping she took Hakuryuu's place as edge emperor
>>
>>133924382
>http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/558930
FISH EMPRESS CONFIRMED FOR SRUT.
>>
File: 286.png (229KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
286.png
229KB, 500x281px
>The picture is of my office after moving (sorry for not coming up with something else)

>Last time was centered around Alibaba and Sinbad. Things have been going smoothly, but watch out for odd times to come.

>In this week’s Magi, a certain important character will make an appearance for the first time in years! Please read it and look forward to that katasukashi!

Ohtaka's desk seems comfy.
>>
So any clue why he has super strength?

Seems like a bit of a shit powerup.
>LOL YOU WERE OUT FOR 3 YEARS BUT NOW YOU'RE BACK AND HAVE 100 YEARS KNOWLEDGE, SUPER STRENGTH, AND PROBABLY SUPER MAGOI

Horse shit.
>>
>>133938876
Well he was technically touched by the god of the world.
>>
>>133938876
Seems like magoi manipulation to me.
>>
>>133938876
He was always pretty slippery and had good technique since his first fight.
>>
>>133939144
Casual reader here.

Who are you referring to? Was the dragon the god of the world?
>>
>>133935370
I wonder what space China would look like.
>>
>>133939278
No man Ugo. He pretty much controls everything.
>>
>>133938467
>Kougyoku's volume cover for reference.

FISH EMPRESS HAPPENING.
>>
>>133938467
>>133939625
HAIL FISH EMPRESS
>>
>Fish empress
I am lost.
>>
Will this be the first time Baba and Fish Princess see each other again since they got engaged?
>>
>>133939797
Wait, when did they got engaged. They were supposed to but never did for various circumstances. Or did I misunderstood something?
>>
>>133939780
Sinbad tells Alibaba the new Kou emperor is "someone very dear to him."
Fish Princess is the only one of his close friends who hasn't been mentioned since the timeskip, as well as the next in line for the throne with Hakuei indisposed in Partevia.
Most likely Fish Princess has become Fish Empress.
>>
>>133939982
Alibaba agreed to Kouen's conditions and announced he was going to marry her and join the Ren family at the summit. Since Kougyoku never had a say in it and didn't need to agree, technically they were engaged since Alibaba told Kouen he was going to do it.
>>
>>133940169
Mhm, maybe. I just thought that there was no proper engagement or anything, with Alibaba dead and Kouen getting exiled I thought it nullified everything.
>>
>>133938876
That's not super strength. That's just him being a badass.

Keep in mind that while he is usually around people who outdo him in one way or another and doesn't get to look cool all that often, Alibaba is actually pretty skilled compared to regular guys.
>>
>>133940367
It's probably off now, but that doesn't mean they weren't engaged in the first place.
Although I have to wonder if it won't be brought up again. From a storytelling standpoint, it seems strange that it wasn't resolved directly, and even stranger that they would almost be married twice but get out of it both times. The whole thing feels repetitive and unfinished as it is.
>>
>>133940901

I have to agree with you. This plotline needs to have some closure.
>>
>>133940901
It seems kind of a pointless plot if it happened twice with the same result. Why bother doing it a second time if they won't end up together? I want Fish Princess to win. Morg can have Hakuryuu.
>>
>>133940169
Isn't Sinbad still inside Fish Princess's head?
>>
>>133938467
>no fucking imac like everyone else in the manga industry

thank fucking god someone has integrity
>>
This chapter just deepened my hate for alibaba. Like he's the Sakura of this serious to me, someone that everytime he shows up in the chapters they automatically go to bad. I'm getting tired of these chapters with only him, that's why I haven't even really read any since the timeskip.

And this is the first series I haven't cared about the shipping. All the shipping in here sucks from morgXalibaba to alibabaXfish princes, the only One I did care about getting a bitch is aliddin and that's clearly isn't about to happen so it's no point of even caring. Whoever ends up with alibaba is destined to suffer for all eternity like sasuke is now, and even if morg does end up with hakuryuu he sucks almost as equally. It seems like the only good characters are the magi and apparently none of them can get a bitch besides Titus or whatever his name is
>>
>>133942051
>http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/26/282/page/19
Allegedly he's not, but I don't think there's anything Ohtaka could do that would make people stop suspecting he's still in there.
>>
>>133942489
>Sakura of this serious
>go to bad
>alibabaXfish princes
>aliddin
>it's no point
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.