[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 7th version of The Essential Japanese Animation list is now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Essential Japanese Animation v7.jpg (4MB, 3101x6539px) Image search: [Google]
Essential Japanese Animation v7.jpg
4MB, 3101x6539px
The 7th version of The Essential Japanese Animation list is now out, there was a older upload that had a joke show on it but it has since been removed and replace, other then that lots of shows have been added.

Please view the picture in a solo tab and enjoy.
>>
>>133919981
>not sorted by alphabetical order
>not sorted by chronological order
>thumbnails of different sizes and not aligned
Jesus christ man, get your shit together.
I don't even care about mixing western stuff in the "Japanese essentials" but fuck you for that shitty chart
>>
>>133919981
Is this made by Cuppy?
>>
>>133920204
It was by alphabetical order at first, but the guy whop made it is just not good at Photoshop is the thing.
>>133920258
Nope.
>>
>>133920291
How can you be bad at Photoshop? It's not like this is some complicated editing, I could do this in fucking Preview on my Mac if I needed to.
>>
>>133919981
>Essential
>No Saint Seiya

And in the trash it goes.
>>
>>133920319
I'm not who made it is the thing.
>>
>>133920330
What's the point of posting then? You should repair this chart and then make another thread.
>>
>>133920365
It is intended to look like that.
>>
>>133920407
To look like shit? I'm sorry dude, but check any of this --> http://www.lolicatgirls.com/a/recommended%20anime/
That's how chart should look like.
>>
>>133920467
>No chart about US/Japanese Co-Productions.
I know the list looks sloppy but it still the best list in the industry.
>>
>>133920544
There are many 60-70-80's series for hipsters which is good but everything other isn't.
>>
Go to bed Famicom.
>>
>>133920609
This was not from Famicom.
>>
>>133919981
Nothing is "essential", I'm ashamed of this board.
>>
>>133920744
Yes there is, theres a chart for a reason.
>>
bloated shitty chart filled with western stuff, fuck creator I know you're here. The original version is the only good version
>>
>>133919981
>Nichijou
>Haruhi "season 1 only"
>Super Mario Bros
>Adventures of Sonic
>PRECURE
>No Dennou Coil
>No Lain
Fucking shit, and that's a newfag that's telling you this.
>>
>>133919981
Why is Aikatsu! on there?
>>
>>133921135
The first season is really good.
There's a lot of "essential" shit on there way less essential.
>>
Sometimes, sometimes OP, I just think: "maybe today, I'll be able to browse /a/ for five minutes and not see a thread so shitty that it makes me want to stab my eyes out". And I almost got there, almost. And then I looked at your thread. My eyes were in literal pain after looking at your chart; I hope, for my sake and yours, that this was just a troll post and my cancer hasn't proceeded to a terminal stage.
>>
>>133921253
Sometimes I think that I'll be able to go a day without seeing shitty frogposting in shitty rec chart threads, but you've disappointed me.
>>
>>133921089
Everyone who worked on Dennou Coil does not remember 1 thing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_L01l5eDag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.