[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so European Union is fighting religious nuts in Alaska?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

Wait, so European Union is fighting religious nuts in Alaska?

How the shit did this happen? Russians joined EU and Canada was overrun by muslims or something?

Goddammit Kamachi.
>>
>>133896918
Countries just all went boom and got replaced by all kinds of random bullshit factions that don't make any kind of sense.
>>
That's fiction for ya, don't limit your imagination for already existing things man. It's another thing if it sells.
>>
>>133898356

I especially love the Religious faction.

All religions working together. Sure thing Kamachi.
>>
Havia best boy.
>>
>>133898748
They all believe in a god, it seems fair.
>>
>>133896918

The religion faction regroup severals religion, but the more influential one is related to Greece.
Legitimacy Kingdom is a monarchie, where the main language is french. It include part of japan and alaska.
>>
>>133896918
>EU = Legitimate Kingdom
lol
>>
>>133899456
Was it because of denbts?
>>
>>133899617
Don't know.
Maybe because they are pagans, and multiple gods > only 1 god.
The greece mythology are way more interesting than christian/muslim/jew book..
>>
>>133899582

They are the European faction. Just like the corporations faction is USA.
>>
>>133899456

Are Muslims even a part of the religious coalition? It seems like Middle East is some terrorist shithole everybody keeps bombing.
>>
File: map.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I don't understand this map.
>>
>>133900864
That's ok. That guy that did the map doesn't understand it either.
>>
The point of Heavy Object's setting is to make the most absolutely random fuck disjointed borders possible to justify the frontline moving to completely different parts of the world every few chapters.
>>
>I'll just interrupt your inevitable deaths to confirm that I have actually stopped reinforcements to ensure that you will be killed and explain why it is that you must die
>>
>>133900864

Prior to industrialization most national/kingdom borders were based along rivers or mountains for the most part. Defensible borders. For example the border with Mexico is based on the Rio Grande river.

When warfare change so did the way they created and enforced borders. 20th century maps are less based on defensive geography. Israel is a young country but it's shape is still based the Jordan river.

In the future world of this anime the only relevant border comes from the oprational radius of their Objects. This is why they are all circles. Geography means fuck all and as objects change the nature of all war and politics.

If an object can't reach an area than that area is not within your borders, simple as that.
>>
>>133898748
I doubt Kamachi cares about that. He even had a character from Index watch Heavy Object and shit all over it.
>>
>>133902105

The bad guys in this series really are retarded.
>>
>>133902320

Kamachi seems like a guy who loves military tech, but his knowledge comes from reading few wiki pages.
>>
>>133902105
In this case it actually made some slight sense; he already threw his chips in when he gave the order to not reinforce them. At that point it didn't matter if he talked to them or not, might as well gloat a little.
>>
>>133899456
>Legitimacy Kingdom
What does this even mean?
>>
>>133905377

Countries that went back to constitutional monarchy supposedly.
>>
>>133905441
Then shouldn't it be named the Legitimate Kingdom?
>>
>>133896918
This series is somehow even stupider than both Raildex and Mahouka.
>>
>>133905556

Kamachi can't into engrish.
>>
>>133898748
That's addressed in the novels:
>“The Faith Organization, the Legitimacy Kingdom, the Information Alliance, and the Capitalist Corporations may look like solid new categories, but they’re all frantically trying to cover up the contradictions and errors. For example, the Faith Organization contains every single religion. There’s no way that would work. They either refuse to accept any other or see themselves at the top. When you gather those religions together, it only brings conflict. That’s why they’re constantly hoping for a common enemy to bring them all in line. If they don’t find one, then they start an internal witch hunt that ends up burning each other at the stake.
>>
>>133905706

No. Seriously, no.

Mahouka is completely fucking retarded and Index's magic arcs are just ridiculous.

Nothing in HO was as stupid as Angel's Fall.
>>
>>133905556
It's "Legitimacy Kingdom" in the fan translation, while "A Legitimate Kingdom" in the anime eyecatches.
>>
>>133905742

I still can't see Vatican working together with ISIL.
>>
>>133905441
I believe the problem is the name. It's called the Legitimacy Kingdom, not the Legitimate Kingdom. The distinction is that between saying it's a kingdom that is legitimate and a kingdom of legitimacy. The latter just sounds kinda dumb.
>>
>>133905863
>The latter just sounds kinda dumb.
Yet that's exactly what it is:
>One was a kingdom that was a collection of cultures that wanted to resurrect the old system where legitimacy of one’s bloodline and one’s honor determined one’s social standing.
>>
>>133905928

I want this to be real.
>>
>>133896918
its those nuts that dream of cascadia
>>
>>133905765
I would still argue that Mahouka is less stupid than HO. Mahouka is completely fucking ridiculous and very much subject to the author's aged Cold War delusions, but the world of HO is still more stupid. They're both utterly fucking retarded, but I still posit that HO is more retarded.
>>
>>133906130
HO is stupid on purpose though. It's just a dumb background for dumb action and it's never took seriously (not as seriously as crap like Index at least).
Mahouka's author fully believes in his nippon stronk bullshit.
>>
>>133905960
Why? In a great number of ways it's obviously a cripplingly flawed system for a modern society to adopt.
>>
File: 5324.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5324.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>clearly a mag for telescoped ammo
>It's brass when he takes it out

Is it really that hard to do a wiki search before making the episode?
>>
>>133906301

Democracy is not working because 3/4 of modern society is utterly retarded.
>>
>>133906130

Nope, Mahouka's world is really much more retarded. And I'm not talking about magic at all.

In Mahouka everybody who is not Japanese is a cartoon bad guy.
>>
This shit is metal gear as fuck.
>>
>>133906333
Nobility and monarchy don't work for the same reason, for every decent noble or monarch, 3 will be idiots, corrupt, or both.

The fatal flaw in any system devised to govern people is that people are always involved, and people are shit.
>>
>>133899456
>MC faction
>Includes Japan
I'm not at all surprised.
>>
>>133896918
Wow, for a moment there, I thought you were taljing about AtE.

Ep4 subs when?
>>
>>133906613

The point is a monarch that is still restricted by law chooses people fit to do the decisions.

This is how Europe worked back when it controlled 80% of the planet. We are only going downhill since.
>>
>>133906686

Actually, most of Japan is in another faction. The western part just recently rebelled and two other factions are fighting for control over it.
>>
>>133906768
>a monarch restricted by law chooses people fit to make the decisions

Not neccessarily. A shitty monarch, or a shitty government, can choose shitty advisors and they can run the country into the ground together.

A weak monarch can choose advisors who want the power for themselves, and that can make everything go downhill.

A Constitutional Monarchy is just the same as a democracy problem-wise.
>>
>>133906303

You do realize that only defective people with a crippling autism or OCD care?
>>
>>133905817
I can't see ISIL working with anyone desu.
Kamachi just went and unified Islam with Christianity and chuck Muhammed out of the window.
>>
>>133908302
That'd never work. Muslims all fucking hate Christians deep down.
>>
>>133909008
But both of them hate jews more, so there your common enemy.
>>
>>133903727
So an average /k/ommando then?
>>
Let's just agree that Kamachi knows dick all about religion, geopolitics, and tech and just enjoy this for what it is.
>>
>>133913151
Eh, Kamachi does know his stuff, he just tends to chucks it out the window and makes up his own stuff if he thinks it will be boring to write/read about. I mean, real world politics would never allow stuff like Objects to exist. And there is almost no way anyone can travel across the world doing all this shit if it had traditional borders. If I want to read cold war politics and intrigue, why would I pick a LN to do so? However, if I want to read about a buddy cop flick between two perverted idiots blowing up Objects using nothing but future-C4 and lemon juice, then I'll pick up this LN.
>>
>New OP and ED singers announced
>Still no Mami Kawada
Kill yourself, JC Staff
>>
>>133913151

I sure love his evil world police concept. And evil religious organizations that are not muslims.
>>
>>133914606

Well, I like one more try.
>>
>>133906333
Yeah, surely nobles and royalty have the most noble souls, morals and everything ingrained into their fucking fleshbags, you shitter.
>>
>>133914606
Unlikely at this point, sadly. She's doing AoKana next season, though.
>>
>>133914606

Maybe they don't want Index style OP's.
>>
>>133913151
take away the setting, science-fiction and plot and you're not left with a whole lot to go on
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x399px
why dont they just use bigger bombs?
>>
I can't get over the fact that it took them 2 episodes to decide that first's mecha's weak point were it's legs. That's obvious just by looking at it. These legs looked like twigs.
>>
>>133906381
But Lina didnt seem like bad guy
>>
>>133920431
Lasers and sensors.
>>
>>133906303
>Implying smart bullets aren't powered by magic
>>
>>133906686
>>133906801
They even kill one of the Japanese elite girls with a headshot while she's showering.
>>
>>133923641
Wasn't that one just a body double?
>>
>>133899456
How the fuck did a dead mythological pantheon that gets bastardized by Disney manage to dominate the religious coalition ahead of the Abrahamic faiths?
>>
>>133923641

Wait, they kill a showering girl? What?
>>
>>133923749
Either way they were identical. Also, I don't remember if it was possible that the Object had multiple elites (maybe clones?) all specialized in it.
>>
File: HO_v08_285.jpg (44KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
HO_v08_285.jpg
44KB, 407x600px
>>133923887
>But when he thought about it rationally, burning the image of the Elite’s naked body into his memory would not end well. He would soon be blowing away the head he could see through the scope, so his memories would all be of that smashed head. A sniper was forced to see a zoomed-up image of that instant.
>He looked over and saw a small hole in Building B’s second floor shower room window. It looked like someone had jabbed at the glass with the tip of an umbrella and the inside of the glass was stained red.
>>
>>133923844
Can't keep the rape gods down.
>>
>>133908116
I'm with >>133906303 on this one; if you dedicate key frames to something like that, you'd put a little effort into the appropriate research.

Kamachi has a slight tendency for hiccups in science and tech, but the animators are to blame this time.
>>
>>133898748
It's a possibility as long as religious leaders accept that they are both worshiping the same God and remove their strictness with traditions and attachments to history.
>>
>>133924317
No, they immediately realized if that were the case they'd never have gotten as close to the base as they did. They were just body doubles.
>>
>>133925016
Except for the fact that religions like Hinduism and Buddhism have no such religious 'leaders'.

I believe every country/part is a member of the greater coalition but each ocuntry has it's own rules within it's borders.
Otherwise no such coalition can work. It's not just the Faith Organization, every other coalition except the knowledge one just won't work.
>>
>>133896918
REMOVE BURGER
The EU is probably an Islamic Caliphate at that point in the future. It makes sense.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.