[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tm/ - Type Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How many Heavens Feel movies would you like?
>>
Preferably I would like to get an anime adaptation but whatever.
>>
TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

>>
>>133887811
>>
>>133887811
> "Sakura's" route
> the most noticable character on the poster is Illya
Is this meme official now?
>>
One 9 hour long movie
>>
>>133888362
It's actually a mix of Sakura/Rider/Illya route.
Also the fact that the Heaven's Feel is kinda the main point of the route.
>>
>>133888362
We all say that UBW is Rin's route, but we all know it's Archer's route.
>>
三本
>>
>>133888660

Heaven's Feel is a story that shows the entirety of the secrets of the ritual, including revealing everything about two people who are at the center of it, the two grails.

FSN is ultimately about Shirou's development first, and the overarching plot second.
>>
>>133889158
Indeed, I meant that HF central theme is the Heaven's Feel itself, as in, the HGW. Therefore Illya being prominent on the cover isn't that strange, she's actually more important to the overarching story than Sakura is.
>>
One million movies.
>>
File: hfvitaop.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hfvitaop.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>133887811
On its face to match UBW in duration would be around eleven hours of content, which would translate to seven 90 minute movies. Removing the prologue done twice over would bring it to six movies. Being efficient in storytelling while still effectively showing all the days in the route could drop it to four or five movies depending on running time. Going less than eight hours of content would be where they start selectively editing out scenes.
>>
I wouldn't mind one 3 hour movie if it only cut down on Sakura and kept all the Ilya.
>>
>>133888362
God, everything is really a meme nowadays. HF was always about both Sakura and Ilya.
>>
2 or 3.

If Aniplex can somehow dice up Kizumonogatari there is no excuse.
>>
>>133887811
>/tm/ - Type Moon
Get the fuck out with your general garbage.
>>133888362
It's a shared route if anything. However only Sakura gets dicked.
>>
>>133890268
There is no way that we will get more than six hours of content in total. Trust me.
>>
>>133890268
>Being efficient in storytelling while still effectively showing all the days in the route could drop it to four or five movies depending on running time.

The problem is that Fate and UBW only give but so much of the backstory of the ritual, which for all intents and purposes, shouldn't have been a war at all. Trying to file it down removes the point of the route if exposing everything, and it limits the slow, methodical character development that takes place.

It depends on how they present the huge amount of info, because all of it is relevant to the bigger picture, Sakura and Shirou's development and struggles, Ilya's slow changes and what she is hiding, the true nature of the grail past that it's tainted, lore information on the third and soul transferral that sets up the finale, Kotomine deliberately hiding information, Rin's character shown past just being an ally.

It's supposed to be a slow burn for a reason. Gives time to soak in the deluge of story and info.
>>
>>133890268
>Going less than eight hours of content would be where they start selectively editing out scenes.
Assuming they'll also add in some new content like with UBW I can't see them doing less than 5 movies and still giving the route justice.
Either we'll be waiting for many years for all the movies to get released or it will be DEEN UBW 2.0.
>>
>>133892512
Probably could pull it off by taking out the cooking scenes and saving all the slice of life material for the Hollow Ataraxia TV adaptation.
>>
>>133893452

Removing all the "cooking" and whatever you believe slice of life to be in the route(I assume it's anything at the dinner table), would be ten minutes worth of content. Congrats, you shaved off ten minutes from a twenty hour route.
>>
26 thirty minute movies

I think Digimon is doing something similar.
>>
File: muhdick.jpg (79KB, 350x492px) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.jpg
79KB, 350x492px
>>133887811

Hopefully more than 2. I just want to see best girl get her fair share of screentime.
>>
>>133897432
I just want to see Rider as the main heroine as it should have been. No need to kill Sakura, just that is enough to stopping her of ruining the route.
>>
>>133887811
Three 3-hour movies should be about enough.
>>
At least an hour of Kirei eating Mapo Tofu
>>
>>133887811
>/tm/ - Type Moon
Hey faggot, /fgog/ is that way for your cancerous general bullshit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.