[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ read Tower of God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: TOWEROFGOD.jpg (73KB, 700x1224px) Image search: [Google]
TOWEROFGOD.jpg
73KB, 700x1224px
Does /a/ read Tower of God?
>>
File: viole.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
viole.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
you people really need to read more Tower of God.
It's better than any manga currently out.
>>
>>133887743
Yes, and I wish SIU would do some more world building after the hell train arc.

Also in other manhwa news noblesse OVA got announced not too long ago. Maybe naver is going to go all anime on their IPs and give us a tower of god ova one day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KAVXQS73O0
>>
>>133887743

I got really into this about a year ago, got caught up but then haven't gone back yet. Should I keep letting some new content build up? Or just try and keep more up-to-date?
>>
>>133887743

Started out ok, but it's dragging on real fucking bad.

Also it's obnoxious how everytime something is about to happen, it gets interrupted and it turns into some retarded game with half explained, nonsensical rules that lasts so fucking long by the time the games over you forget why it even began in the first place.

No one wants to see some retarded "dallars" game. They wanted to see Baam and Hoaquin fight, but that shit wont be happening until 2017 now.
>>
>>133888044
Keeping more up to date & reading SIU's blog posts are fun.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eqsimd5RlOQTPEX2dEi7UNeiNi42dekVmHR8v0LtDMI/edit
>>
story does drag on at parts but god damn it does SIU create some of the most interesting characters
>>
File: 1429462375972.png (279KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1429462375972.png
279KB, 500x485px
Hwa Ryun best girl.

>>133887975
I have no experience with Korean "anime", what are the chances this is actually good?
>>
>>133887975
ToG OVA would be incredible.
It would also greatly increase the amount of readership that ToG currently gets.

God, I can't wait for ToG to be animated.
>>
>>133887743
Absolute retardfest.
>>
it's better than one-punch man, that's for sure.
>>
>>133888482
How far have you read into it?
Have you gotten to Season 2, at least?
>>
>>133888382
In regard the noblesse ova, it probably be a 6 or 7 out of 10 realistically speaking. Korea's anime animation industry is super niche and still of kind of new. Since most of the their talent goes to work on american cartoons with the big studios, since yeah money.

>>133888447
Well noblesse does well it might kick off a trend. Guess we wait and see.
>>
It's getting nice again.
>>
Tower of God is pretty epic to have all the work, storyline, art, etc. done by one young guy.
>>
>>133887743
No, it's shit. The art is shit, the story is shit, the mc is a pussy. Fuck off. Yes, it was pretty good.
>>
>>133887743
Last time I was reading it it was only translated up to the train part.
Is it passed that bit yet?
>>
>>133889211
Yes, now they are on the train.
>>
Interesting universe and worldbuilding ruined by MC being the most boring character. Also Rachel is best girl.
>>
>>133887948
Ohhh, name 3 of your best manga apart from this and let us see your shit taste
>>
>>133889294
>Also Rachel is best girl.
Wrong, Yuri is best grill.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.