The MC is dead, says this mysterious girl, who likes a kind of bread. There's also a love triangle and a talking book.
Bonus: give the name of the show's primary theme song singer, then give the singer's birthday and blood type
There's this girl who needs to pee. She then becomes separated from her brother. The girl also refers to herself in the third person. Finally, she later dies.
Bonus: give the name of the girl, her birthday, and her blood type
I'm guessing Kanon or Book of Bantorra
1. Man solves his waifu's sister's murder
2. Gundam with even more autism than imaginable
3. SS and trains
4.Cops and Robbers: The Anime
5.Anime if it was made by David Lynch
6. The Prisoner if it was an anime series
7.Everything is a result of one huge misunderstanding
8. Macross but not Macross
9. MC is the transfer student but it's not THAT anime you're thinking of
Black guy Phone paralel universe Deus ex machina escape LOVE
I think it's something about their culture that makes them believe (or at least listen to) fortune-telling more than Westerns given that there are also those daily fortune things on TV and the shinto fortunes at shrines
A sjw white girl fights for slave freedom against a society of abusing and sexually repressed assholes.
It's still one of the best anime ever made
Autistic kid punches Titans, his mom dies, he joins the military, lots of people die, his dad enables him to fight in a roundabout way
now for the other part
it's in space, and he gets mind raped by a creepy dude
i was so close to forgetting about this. fuck you. fuck all of you
children's introduction to petplay ft. megumi ogata
idk, it's like, there's some dude who lives in an apartment, then theres some weird girl and she keeps watching him fap and also watches him fucking other girls and crap, while she touches her vagoo
Humanity is stuck behind giant walls because giant monsters eat them. The best course of action is to use child soldiers. The main character has some special powers from weird experiments. People may or may not be turned into the giant monsters.
Yep, too easy.
Mc and friends go to school then everyone gets a Persona for shits and giggles but they are busy studying.
There's a girl with purple hair, but then she has white hair and is a Rei clone. And I think the mc pilots a plane or a mecha or something like that and they run away from the goverment? One of them is an alien.
1. Short guy becomes star player on sports team. Hint, is already completed
2. House--the anime
3. Shitty adaptation of a shitty source, everyone dies
4. I gotta kill all my best friends!
5. Two fags live in a walled city, then they live outside the walled city, then they die, but not really they're fine
6. Vampires, rape, everyone is a soldier, main character dies
7. In space, in a colony of 300,000,000, everyone is having a giant orgy, on earth it's starship troopers
8. MC is jesus, entire show was a snoozefest until the very end when it got fun for all of about 2 episodes, waste of time / 10
9. Middle school kids try to kill their teacher
10. Gay vampires
Yosuga no Sora, step it up senpai
Middle-aged man is offered a part time job by blond bombshell, gets his friends in as well, his wife thinks he's cheating on her but it's just him loving his job.
We have this two childhood friends who lust for each other, so bad that when they got separated the guy is screaming her name a lot and the girl hugged a pillow while thinking of him.
Also a guy who is literally reeing, and a plan to buy.
1. There's this Nip kid whose childhood in some Southeast Asian country is ruined because his village burns to the ground.
2. Mysterious enemy destroys space colony, has four arcs.
3. A cutie dies of AIDS
4. A transfer student needs to investigate the murder of her new school's student council president's father
5. Human conquest of Mars
6. King needs to assemble an army to liberate his homeland
Bonus: give the name of the musician common to the above shows
Yui a best?
1. Alien invasion fails due to inadequate disposal of toxic waste
2. In an alternate world, someone else is a homicidal maniac
3. Highschool dxd with an edgy non-pervert mc
4. Despite the vampires nothing ever happens
5. Despite the new transfer student nothing ever happens
A girl pilots robots and loves robots and also probably her partner but don't mention it around them because they'll get angry and you don't want them to be angry because they're too busy doing their jobs and stuff like pulling over drunk robot pilots and that one big black robot that's the bad guy and piloted by a little kid and can fly but nobody in the setting thinks robots can fly so they're really shocked when it happens.
It's all in there.
1 Girl gets stuck pretending to be a normie
2 MC would have a harem if all the girls that loved him didn't die
3 Heroic human trying to save his people from murderous gay wizards
4 Sports game between a robot and a superhero
5 Eleven terrorists trying to nuke Japan
SHAKUGAN NO SHANA
>implying anyone else matters
Shakugan no Shana
add Theme Song Lyrics (OP 2)
Shakugan no Shana
add Theme Song Performance (OP 2)
Shakugan no Shana II (Second)
add Theme Song Performance (OP 2 & ED 2)
Shakugan no Shana II (Second)
add Theme Song Lyrics (OP 2 & ED 2)
Shakugan no Shana III (Final)
add Theme Song Performance (OP 1)
Shakugan no Shana Movie
add Theme Song Lyrics (ED)
Shakugan no Shana Movie
add Theme Song Performance (ED)
LIGHT MY FIRE MOTHERUCKER
The anime adaptation of Secrets of the Cryptkeeper's Haunted House.
1) mc tries to save everyone but only makes everyone's lives worse and ends up isolated from everyone he knew. mc also may or may not have a thing for his only surviving relative.
2) boobs, and everything she knew was a lie. viewers laughed.
3) mc is kidnapped and made a servant, and learns to stop being a spoiled brat.
4) mc sleeps with a girl, then sleeps with another, then sleeps with more girls, then goes on a seafaring vacation paid for by the last girl he slept with.
1. A lolicon and a homo save the day in the final episode
2. Girl gets orgasms with books
3. Dude gets orgasms when taking photos
4. Girl loves her dad's enemy. Well, her dad seems kinda homo for said enemy sometimes.
It was all a dream.
1. MC lusts or may not lusts for his android waifu. They drink cofee
2. If you can't iceskate you kill yourself
3. Many plots colide in a chain of chaotic events. Everyone becomes immortal immotals in the end
4. Bunch of wacky shit happens in notNYC. MC is the only sane and ordinary person on the cast
poeple fighting and they have powers that involve some kind of animal which their armor reflects in some way.
bonus hint: at some point the main characters come across enemies with their powers but in "black"
a cross-dresser plays video games with a girl who went postal
best character is voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya
Let's see if you guys can with this:
>MC is good at baseball
>MC finds handsome alien
>Alien is a prince
>Someone wants to kill alien
>More aliens are in earth
>Except it was all a ruse
>Prince is an asshole that likes pranks
>The series is not serious at all
>The rest is random shit
I'm realizing now that the description is terribly vague (though I suppose that's the point of the thread)
Your answers are technically correct, but it's not the one I'm thinking of.
The dog can't be seen by most people
The Japanese belief in personality being determined by blood type? This dates all the way back to the 1930s.
It was originally a form of Japanese scientific racism, popularized (among other things) as an to attempt to explain why the Taiwanese were more hostile against Japanese rule than the Ainu. They decided it was because statistically the Taiwanese had more people with type O blood (over 40%, compared to less than a quarter of the Ainu), meaning they were genetically predisposed to rebellion, and therefore they should selectively breed type O blood out of the Taiwanese.
It was also investigated by the Imperial Japanese authorities as a possible way to breed people more genetically inclined to being superior soldiers.
Well, anyway, as part of modern popular culture, Japanese still believe that shit. They have fucking Olympic athletes training regimens centered around it. Whereas in America it's accepted that the country's racial problems stem largely from socioeconomic, cultural, and historical issues, not genetic ones, Japan still fervently believe that your blood type is primarily responsible for determining your mental disposition for crime.