[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll start to watch a show based on the quality of the OP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: showposter.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
I'll start to watch a show based on the quality of the OP.

I can't be the only one right?
>>
Me too.
If the OP is very good chances are high that the show will be very good as well.
>>
>>133885762
SnK is proof of this.
>>
>>133885708
>>133885762
And my rating after watching a series usually corresponds to the quality of the OPs.
>>
>>133885708
I'm similar. I'll watch a show based on how much I enjoy an OP. I'm very rarely disappointed.
GateKeepers21 was that disappointment
>>
>>133885708
The OP/ED are a great way to find new stuff to watch.
It's like a blurb, which shows a 1.30 minute clip of what to expect from a series.
Of course there's plenty of series which are shit but have fantastic OPs, so you just need to do some research first.
>>
New opening must be by Yui Makino as well.
>>
BTOOM! had a great OP and it was shit.
SAO had a great OP and it was shit.
Any more like this?
>>
>>133885708

I actually bought a VN because the OP I saw at random from OPs.moe or whatever it is was so good.

I wish I would have done a wee bit more research on it though, as it was an episodic VN and they gave up entirely after the first one.

Oh well.
>>
>>133888379
Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm sure if the OP was shit nobody is going to pay attention at all.
>>
>>133888379
The thing is, all the best shows have good OPs.
>>
>>133885708
>based on the quality of the OP
Anon, there's no OP in any Aria seasons.
>>
I'm convinced I only finished Mekaku City because of the OP and the music.
>>
I shitpost in threads based on the quality of the OP.
>>
>>133887097
>hating gatekeepers21

Pleb
>>
>>133885708
OP/ED quality and quality of the show dont correspond, its absolutely pointless measure.

Theres million great shows with shitty OPs, and similarly theres absolute crap with rich OP/Eds.

OP/EDs mainly exist to advertise specific artists by music publishers anyway, and quite rarely actually picked by anime staff themselves. Most often freelancers are hired to direct and animate them, sometimes even other studios.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.