[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See the manga on a one page thread >Decide to read it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1bad756e1455eaaa38fcbaf784ecc984.jpg (300KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1bad756e1455eaaa38fcbaf784ecc984.jpg
300KB, 1125x1600px
>See the manga on a one page thread
>Decide to read it.
>Like it so much that I read the light novel.
>All this useless bullshit at web chapter 100 with ED and marriage.

Wow I think I finally understand why no manga artists ever make their MC choose a chick. Just the fact that the chase is over in a way and there's some other chick that absolutely lost has somehow made me loose total interest.

None of the other characters were all that interesting except the MC. Has this ever happened to you guys?
>>
>>133881035
I just think the fact that the MC was a reincarnated NEET who's like 30 but is still somehow retarded in the world was just too stupid. I imagine it's hard to make the MC a genius character without making him a dickhead also.
>>
>>133881035
Wait, I think Mushoku Tensei was generic reincarnation bullshit. You're telling me the MC has ED? That's completely unexpected.
>>
>>133881128
Has ED way later in the story after the magic continent arc. Gets dumped by some chick he liked so of course as is Japanese custom his cock stops working entirely and takes a holiday.
>>
>>133881035
Spill it, manga reader here, did he nail loli body mage or obnoxious royal girl, hopefully someone better.
Also yeah girls with great characterisation getting the chopping block is a common thing lately.
>>
File: 1447991785660.png (663KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447991785660.png
663KB, 550x600px
>>133881035
I know the feeling I dropped it too around there. Trying to make the MC who is a skilled adventurer by that time and has all these connections with people also be dense?

>pic related
>>
>>133881171
Assuming the translations weren't off somehow and didn't catch on some implied meaning?

Royal Girl then that Elf girl he met in the first chapters later on.
>>
>>133881210
>And the Elf Girl has a thinner personality than printer paper.
>>
>>133881409
How bad is it?
>>
>>133881035
Spoiler: He fucks them all, him and eris become mortal enemies later, sylphy goes off with the princess to fight a war, everyone dies, rudeus is alone and becomes edgemaster of genocide.
also stop samefagging
>>
>>133881210
>>133881409
>>133881543

Oh shit. Samefagging is strong with this one.
>>
>>133881035
>All this useless bullshit at web chapter XXX
shit happened in shield bro too, what's up with that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.