[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Resurrection 'F'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

What did you think of Resurrection 'F'?
>>
>>133874958
Absolute garbage
>>
It's shit, just like Super and the rest of the trash Toei gurgles out.
>>
>>133874958
super and res f are worse than gt
>>
>>133874958
Not as good as BoG but still fun. The fight choreography and comedy was on point. Also it was cool seeing the humans back in action again as well as Jaco from Tori's new manga.
>>
>>133875111
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
>>
>>133874958
>filename
If you actually paid attention you would have noticed Goku's punch push him back which is why your pic looks like that.
>>
BoG > RF
>>
>>133875444
>Trying to reason with a HURR DUH CG S-SO SHITTY fag
>>
>>133875653
but the CG is shit
>>
>The issue with Shisami is that in Toriyama's script there was a subplot about Freeza's army hiring powerful mercenaries from around the universe, and Shisami was supposed to be the strongest out of those, rather than one of Freeza's soldiers.

>However, because those scenes weren't completely scripted by Toriyama, rather than finishing them, they just cut Shisami's entire subplot out of the movie. So, you end up with that kind of nonsensical situation. Still, he was originally supposed to be much stronger than the other soldiers and that's why he keeps up with Piccolo.

Where can I find the rest of Toriyama's script for RoF?
>>
>>133874958
I honestly think it's an attempt to make something so horrible that GT sales increase.

It also showed me how downright retarded some of the viewers are. Seriously? The movie didn't spoon feed the audience enough times how Ki works & how Goku relaxes too easily? It didn't spoon feed us hin letting his guard down before and after that scene? I think the movie sucked yet I understand how it works.
>>
>>133876179
>>133875111
>GT>RoF
>It also showed me how downright retarded some of the viewers are.
Same here.
>>
ss2 gohan weaker than few months trained freeza...

fucking WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>133876614
ringpop lazer nearly kills goku...

ill be honest here though.

dumb little things have been know to hurt dbz characters before.

but... why?...
>>
Shit.
Boruto is a lot better if you absolutely want to watch a trashy battle shounen.
>>
>>133876179
>It also showed me how downright retarded some of the viewers are.

Case in point these two
>>133876614
>>133876918
>>
Mediocre.
>>
>>133874958
it gave roshi screentime and thats all I could ever ask for
>>
>>133876321
Honestly, I'm disappointed for various reasons. First, the reusing of Frieza with little else. They didn't go with a Demigra-esqur character receiving villains and making them stronger, just Frieza. There wasn't anything else. Frieza's the villain, that is it. No surprise.

Secondly, the transformations. I get it. It's ironic that Frieza is now gold like an Super Saiyan. But the designs look like a child with a Dragon Ball colouring book & grabbing the wrong crayon. My gripe about the "the deceptive appearance theme" is that Dragon Ball has kept to the theme while simultaneously having new designs. Cell's final form is shorter and more human than previous forms, Buu looks way weaker than what he is, especially Frieza. His transformations were distinct, different, yet kept to the theme. Even Beerus and Whis appear very different while holding to the theme.

I could spend the entire thread complaining.
>>133877021
It's a sad day when I think an audience full of DarkSydePhils would ingest more exposition.
>>
I just want to see Ginyu again in the new series in the resurrection arc.
>>
>>133877021

the fuck you mean these 2

i am literally asking why somoeone who blows up planets by blinking is suddenly so shit?

how the fuck else am i supposed to interpret this shit?
>>
File: DB Defense.jpg (187KB, 920x1793px) Image search: [Google]
DB Defense.jpg
187KB, 920x1793px
>>133877534
By stop posting on tumblr, reading the manga and learning proper punctuation and grammar.
>>
>>133874958
I honestly thought it was pretty good, although I see how that's not the popular consensus.
Goku and Vegeta have great interactions, Goku and Freeza still have good chemistry, Freeza's hell was enjoyable, it was nice seeing the earthlings fight again. Jaco was fun.

The CGI was really fuck awful. Vegeta getting blown up and losing his chance at killing Freeza seemed a little unnecessary. The fight went on a bit too long and it started getting hard to care.
Not quite as good as BoG but I don't really think it deserves all the hate it gets. It's not perfect but if we're rating it as a Dragonball movie I'd say it's at least in the top 5.
>>
>>133879474
It just felt too padded. The part where they reset the world was totally unnecessary and removes all the suspense in the movie.
>>
File: 1442358508696.png (526KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442358508696.png
526KB, 640x480px
>>133875111
>>133876321
enough of your lies
>>
>>133874958
Gohanfags BTFO
>>
>>133876614
Freezer's potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gohan's potential
>>
>>133874958
It's terrible and so is BoG. Rushed as fuck and bland as fuck,

Super is the only good choice, it gets more development, we know more about the characters and their life, incredibly better writing and more focus on all the characters.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.