[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we get a Needless thread going? who was best girl? what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: needless-3872617.jpg (278KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
needless-3872617.jpg
278KB, 1200x849px
can we get a Needless thread going?

who was best girl?
what was the best arc?
what was the best fight?
what was the best fragment and why was it the fourth wave?
>>
Wait, did it end?
I remember the first part (or however it was called) ended but there was a second one to come or it already started.
>>
>>133860490
Yes but the author is MIA
>>
>>133860521
Dammit.
Not this shit again.
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able finish any of the series I read.
>>
>>133860161
>who was best girl?
Disk and Kuchinashi
>what was the best arc?
Every arc is best arc
>what was the best fight?
Blade vs girl squad
>what was the best fragment and why was it the fourth wave?
Because it just is
>>
>>133860521
>MIA
what does this mean? is he kill or did he into togashi mode?
>>
>>133860567
He was supposed to start a new manga in early 2014 but I never heard of anything about it again
>>
>who was best girl?
YAMADA
>>
File: LzSEwMd.jpg (262KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
LzSEwMd.jpg
262KB, 800x1145px
ive always really liked the fight with hatfield. that or when he fought uchidas clone
>>
>c.7 by Psylocke Scans (3d ago)
>c.6 by Psylocke Scans (508d ago)

Shirasuna translations finally
>>
The last arc started very well. But in the middle it felt really rushed, what the fuck.

Solva is best girl
>>
File: gasyuu09.jpg (216KB, 320x667px) Image search: [Google]
gasyuu09.jpg
216KB, 320x667px
>>133860720
>>133860567
This was the last thing he announced on his website then dissapeared, dunno if Needles was actually canned by the editors or not

http://imaikami.sakura.ne.jp/
>>
>>133860521
How does this work? Doesn't it have any consequences for them when they just disappear or do endless- or random hiatuses? How do agreements and publishings work in the manga business?
>>
>>133861361
Technically Needless isn't on hiatus, it just ended. He did announce that a new series would start in Ultra Jump in Spring 2014, which it obviously didn't.
On a related note, I could use some help with Shirasunamura, since while I want to continue it I don't really have time to translate it. If anyone's able to do that, I can start releasing it again.
>>
>>133861270
>last update was 2012
JUST
that really pisses me off though cause needless is one of my all time favorites
>>
>>133860161
Best Girl: Disc
Best Arc: St. Rose Academy
Best Fight: Mio vs. Kuchinashi
Fourth Wave is the best fragment because of how creative he was in hiding what it did.
>>
>>133861361
see>>133861270
They can go and take long hiatus aftre finishing a long running series, usually
But We don't know what the fuck happened, any news concerning him dissapeared maybe he just went and took a long hiatus or Needless part 2 got canned by editors.
>>133861463
I know right, this is the second time an author I care about just disappears.
Ai YAZAWA also went MIA since April 2010
>>
>>133861437
Thanks for the info. Does anybody know why he "ended" the series in the first place? Was it canned and did he search for another magazine (he probably didn't find) in order to publish the rest of the story as semi-new series?
>>
>>133861636
He had planned that Needless would be divided in 2 parts long before ending it.
Needless Zero was basically the "bridge" between both parts
>>
>>133861636
>Was it canned and did he search for another magazine (he probably didn't find) in order to publish the rest of the story as semi-new series?
Almost definitely not, it was the longest-running series in the magazine and the issue with the final chapter explicitly said he'd be starting a new series there, even if that didn't end up happening. It probably just ended because it was very obviously in the final arc and had been for over two years.
It's not like he's tied to a specific publisher anyway, he's had series under four different ones with at least three of them going on at the same time.
>>
>>133861610
>Ai YAZAWA also went MIA since April 2010
Holy shit I never knew Nana wasn't finished. I never watched or read it but always assumed it was finished an eternity ago.
Sadly, I think that most missing mangaka are sick or something. It's scary how many mangaka I knew died young, are sick or had some health issues that prevented them from drawing for many years
>>
>>133862012
The last released chapter was a big "SHIT IS GOING DOWN" cliffhanger
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.