[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey remember that time Sesshomaru let Naraku eat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Sesshomaru a shit.jpg (33KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sesshomaru a shit.jpg
33KB, 400x224px
Hey remember that time Sesshomaru let Naraku eat him?
>>
File: These 2 lame brains.jpg (23KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
These 2 lame brains.jpg
23KB, 704x528px
>>133860158
Why is it that so many characters in this show are so prone to standing by so casually?
>>
>>133860158
I found it funny when I was watching final act that I found myself thinking that this could use my filler and be stretched out 100+ episodes..
>>
>>133860979
Yup, it's still good in my opinion, but my mind was still blown by this episode. The motherfucker literally just stood there sword drawn and fell right into his trap. Then he gets free and let's the ugly fuck get away after bitching at Inuyasha to not interfere after nigga got saved by him.
>>
>>133861217
The problem I had was that Miroku and Sango were fucking useless compared to Inuyasha who was an unskilled brute getting carried by his overpowered sword from his Dad.
>>
File: No Bite.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
No Bite.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>133861311
Also, why did this little shit have such a mouth? He let his whole tribe be slaughtered, had 3 jewel shards and was still fucking useless, and never once drew his sword despite always having it.
>>
>>133860158
damn that was so long ago I can barely remember anything
>>
>>133861367
Koga did a good job of avoiding Karma considering he casually murdered an entire village of people and Rin. Then the main gang just ended up being okay with him after awhile, what a fucking load of shit.
>>
>>133861504
Yeah, that was never reconciled...He totally just got away with it.
>>
>>133861504
Wait he killed Rin?
>>
>>133861733
He tried.
>>
>>133861733
Before she became Sesshomaru's redemeption loli, she was murdered by Koga's wolves. Sesshomaru brought her back to life with his magic sword.
>>
>>133861217
For what I remember, Naraku just failed completely at absorbing Sesshomaru and had to run away like a bitch. Inuyasha didn't change the outcome in the least, Naraku underestimated Sesshomaru and never had a chance. He even considered that outcome and kidnapped Rin to keep him entertained and have time to escape.
>>
File: 4chan baby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
4chan baby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
You know another thing always left me miffed. Why was it that despite one of their main objectives being to gather teh sacred jewel they never once tried to use it?
>>
>>133861955
The entire thing is fucking evil.
>>
>>133861504
It's almost fun how Koga came from a immoral demon who didn't care in the least about the humans to a good guy in a few chapters. It's almost more ridiculous how he spent the rest of the manga running around and completely forgot about his clan (which he was supposed to lead) until he needed to get an upgrade.
>>
>>133861912
No. No, that's not what happened at all. He nabs Rin and lets Sesshomaru into his barrier. The retard slashes him up a bit casually dancing in the beautiful cascading gore like a faggot. Naraku uses the little bitty bits to cocoon him while he lamely stands there and lets it happen. Naruku would have ate him if Inuyasha had arrived only a short while later.

>>133862004
Nah, still miffed.
>>
>>133862071
Definitely no, when Inuyasha arrived, Naraku had already "eaten" him and thinking that he had absorbed him. Then Sesshomaru emerges from his pile of meat completely unscattered and saying "that was all?".
>>
>>133862275
No dude, Naraku was nomming him and inuyasha jumped out with a wind scar. Naraku would have been all fucked up if the glob eating Sesshomaru hadn't blocked it. He then laughs about it saying how it was ironic he saved him from his brother.
>>
God, I'm watching this shit and every time someone stares in disbelief when one of the other party members does something they've done a million times before, I die a little.
>>
>>133861955
Inuyasha did try to use them. He just got discouraged after he realised he fell completely under the Sacred Jewel's influence every time he did so.
>>
>>133862534
Have you already reached THE BEES?
>>
>>133861504
Too bad Sesshomaru didn't raped him.
He was all talk.
>>
>>133862946
I'm at the part right after Naraku escapes and goes into hiding in the holy mountain.
>>
>>133863224
Then you have already had a good ration of "Miroku, watch out! The bees again!", and then he being useless for the rest of the fight.
>>
>>133863384
Ah yes, on the topic why does Kagome shoot a total of 14 arrows the whole show? Her arrows literally disintegrate demons no matter how powerful.
>>
So what in the end?
I stopped caring about this show after those bandits show up.

Also I always found it funny how /a/ always agreed the OPs and EDs were great.
>>
>26 posts
>6 posters

holy shit
>>
>>133863451
Like everybody except Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, her powerlevel lags behind a lot, and since they are fighting demons on the hundreds and Naraku got portable barriers she becomes quite useless around middle of the series. She will catch on later when she gets a bow upgrade.
>>
>>133863678
Is this your first dedicated fanbase?
>>
Is the show worth rewatching today? Last time I saw it was at least 10 years ago
>>
Inuyasha had a good soundtrack
>>
>>133865884
Honestly, I've been doing it mostly out of nostalgia. I like it.
>>
>>133863590
Spoilers for the ending as I remember it.

After Sesshomaru powered up the sword his dad left him, Inuyasha essentially absorbed it, at which point, Sesshomaru said "fuck it" and made his own sword that made him so OP, Naraku had to plan for ways to convince Sesshomaru not to OHKO him.

In the meanwhile, the jewel had a will of its own. it was the demon that a priestess sealed along with her and the battle of their souls was essentially what kept it bound to the jewel. Its end game was to escape the jewel by setting up Naraku and Kagome as their replacement, so after some events, Kagome had a chance to make a wish on the jewel and the demon was planning to perform the swap afterwards.

Kagome used the wish to wish the jewel out of existence instead. She goes back to her timeline to graduate and then went back to the feudal era to live with Inuyasha.
>>
>>133868502
You forgot the most important thing.

Miroku finally married Sango and they had a shitton of kids.
>>
>>133868502
You know, i watched almost all the series but not the last years ago, thanks for telling me the end.
>>
>>133868502
>>133868705
Aw shit nigga
>>
Did the show ever use the well for any thing more than a deus ex machina for Kagome to go back to the feudal era?
>>
i disliked the final chapter and i know if i look hard enough i can see a lot of loose ends and ideas never resolved like >>133869013 or OPs post or how the concurrent different time periods work or what the implications are or not getting insanely rich in the past through some research or probably a million things

but the whole series was a just supposed to be a fun adventure with a group of people who are defined enough when you were 12 and this series was airing you could imagine yourself hanging out with them and what they would say

there's honestly nothing more nostalgic to me than the first few episodes of this, ending songs and the fucking awesome soundtrack, im knee deep watching 24 airing series but if i got motivated enough i'd still rewatch the full series and the movies with my little sister again
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.