[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only one thinking it's overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1442582780657.jpg (277KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442582780657.jpg
277KB, 707x1000px
I'm the only one thinking it's overrated?
>>
>>133854572
Yes.
>>
>>133854572
I didn't see it and i don't plan on seeing it anytime soon
>>
>>133854623
Most eps are filler and the ending is predictable.
Some quotes are good.
>>
dont need a story or good ending or whatever, with well written characters a story about a garbage man who does nothing but collect and destroy trash can be godtier
>>
Don't worry OP; lots of people are contrarians with shit taste
>>
File: 1398175653436.jpg (71KB, 569x699px) Image search: [Google]
1398175653436.jpg
71KB, 569x699px
>>
>>133854572
Yes, no one ever posted anything like that on /a/ before.
I don't think it is overrated at all, what are in your opinion other anime that deserve more praise OP?
>>
Not really. It's one of the few Anime shows that's actually pretty damn good.
>>
>>133855341
I'm the only one who has fucked my girlfriend. so yeah, I am the only one.
>>
Cowboy Bebop is a very good show

It has problems and isn't perfect specifically with lack of developing the backstory involving the Syndicate and the Spike/Julia interaction but its still a very good show
>>
>>133855487
nah you got keked and she fucked a fat nigger
>>
>>133855487
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but
>>
I just rewatched it like 2 months ago, and I think it still holds up to the hype. It may not be your genre and type of show and you might not like it, that is fine, but it still a "timeless classic" for sure. From the direction, music, animation, the whole vibe.

It's not really about the Syndicate and finding Julia bs, which I think irritates a lot of people watching it. It's about these characters doing things together, kinda becoming a family then it being broken apart as life takes them elsewhere.

Of course, only Faye is able to notice what a great, rare thing they had doing on after it was too late. Spike was doomed from the start.
>>
File: inigo-montoya.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
inigo-montoya.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>133854871
>>
>>133855743
>Faye is able to notice what a great, rare thing they had

Faye's the only one that had a real family prior to joining the crew and would be able to know what a family is like.

Spike was raised by the Syndicate, Ed the orphanage, and Jet was obsessed with his job
>>
>>133854572
Overrated in the sense "it's not the best anime ever"? Definitely.

Overrated in the sense "it's not a fucking masterpiece"? Ah, good joke.
>>
>>133855866
back to reddit pls
>>
>>133855973
>Jet was obsessed with his job
Not even his job, just his sense of justice. He doesn't care whatever he does as long as he does it how he thinks is the right way.
>>
>>133855973
>would be able to know what a family is like.
She didn't remember all that stuff until it was too late... cause she ran right back to her "home" only to see it gone with literally nothing but the Bebop left who would welcome her.

It really has nothing to do with "knowing" what a family is already; it was like Spike being trapped in his past, that even if he knew it would be better to stay with Jet and be bounty hunters, he just couldn't. Jet tries to convince him more than once, Faye too. Ed was the only real odd-ball because she did have a Father, but was the least family like situation verses staying with the Bebop.
>>
>>133855067
Are you talking about Planetes?
>>
The Real FUUUUUUCK BRUUUUISE
>>
>>133854572
What does overrated even mean in this case? Because it's popular or entry-level? It's one of the stand-outs of it's year and shines on many levels, be it comedy, iconic action scenes, fantastic soundtrack, atmosphere, etc. You don't care it? Fine. Think it's just bad? Completely okay but at least make a point.
>>
>>133858422
It means "I'm struggling to think of anything to criticise it with but if I can't then people will think I'll like it too much and I'll lose my image as a cool detached millennial"
>>
>>133858651
>millennials
>cool
Yeah, no.

I'm okay with people being critical and even nitpicky to deliberately autistic degrees, but for that to happen people actually have to present an argument.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.