[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Assassination Classroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 27

File: img000018.png (435KB, 840x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000018.png
435KB, 840x1230px
>"Bad" guys argument makes perfect sense
>Kick him in the face
>We're supposed to root for these kids
So can we agree this is bullshit?
>>
>>133835130
His argument is perfect in every aspect, he only didn't deliver it in the best way. He should have said:
>There is only a 1% chance of him exploding, but what about everything else? We have intel about how he went running berserk a few times, even against you students. Can you guarantee it that he will never go against all of humanity, that he never will kill all of us, that he will never explode? Could you shoulder the burden of the whole humanity if he goes berserk again or if the 1% chance happens? Can you?
>>
>>133835130
Guy went from Neuro to this garbage, the fuck happened?
>>
>>133835130
People are still reading this?
>>
>>133835130
>>133835317
You forgot an important point: Koro-sensei wasn't the one directly destroyed a huge part of the moon, which the students learned and the population stayed in the ignorance.
>>
>>133835130
i was surprised to see the "1% of the earth being destroyed are NOT GOOD CHANCES" pointed out..just for them to quickly ignore that.
We are talking about the whole of mankind AND the entire planet, 1% is not a good chance, even if the person who would cause it is Jesus himself. Let that fucker die!
>>
>>133835658
So? 1% chance EVERYONE dies. The whole world is destroyed. 1% is a massive chance in these circumstances.
And
the guy they need to kill has killed thousands of innocent people as an assassin. He's like worse than fucking ISIS
These "villains" are completely justified
>>
>>133835130
Send him into deep space until you're certain the 1% chance won't come to pass. If he blows up, he blows up safely away from any celestial bodies. If he doesn't, then he's free to return.
>>
>>133835130
They didn't need to kipnap and blindfold them for that, though
>>
>>133835130
>Literal children playing at assassins world because of "muh teacher" and "muh assassination rights"
>>
>>133836853
What is the Island arc for 500, Alex
And it's not like they knew actual assassins would kidnap them in vans
>>
>>133835130
There is no way in hell the kids would get paid if they killed the squid. They'd probably even get killed just to cover everything up.
The squid is the only thing that's keeping the kids alive, so they should not kill him at all.
>>
Like seriously the government has great arguments. The kids are being unreasonable. They should just ask to say goodbye to sensei from behind the barrier.
>>
>>133835130
The chapter was literally called "Perfect Argument Time", I think this is supposed to be Class E's lowest point.
Or at least a downward spiral.
>>
>>133835130
But how many % of the Earth's population cares about the Earth?

Only the top 1% cares about it.
>>
How are they even supposed to get out of this situation? They're completely outclassed.
>>
I don't understand why the author has to portray them in some kind of Saturday morning cartoon villain light.
>>
>>133838574
He's not.
The author is saying the villains are right it just so happens they still conflict with the protags
>>
>>133835130
It got axed and he's rushing it.
>>
>>133838574
The villains are right though
>>
>>133838660
I never said they aren't.
>>
>>133838657
>axed
>anime sequel and live action sequel next year
If anything blame the live action movies, the author supervises those
>>
>>133835130
What a shit choice of a font.
>>
>>133838675
Well WSJ is kind of a Saturday morning cartoon for the nips so
>>
>>133838499
Obviously the government thugs are gonna underestimate the kids.

Plus the government made a HUGE mistake in shipping the kids into their goddamn HQ, which means they're presumably INSIDE the main perimeter now and are in a better position to sabotage the force field and/or the satellite.

If they were smart they should've just put them on a plane and shipped them to the other end of the planet.
>>
File: 1424033860297.jpg (6KB, 98x123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424033860297.jpg
6KB, 98x123px
>>133838909
>put them on a plane and shipped them to the other end of the planet
>they do that
>Karma's parents are there
>>
>>133838701
supervision mean shit, look at all those Hollywood adaptations
>>
>>133835130
It's shonen jump. Idealistic nonsense over logical reality is the power here. Look at how Naruto ended.
>>
File: CTDoqyOUsAAMpJC.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CTDoqyOUsAAMpJC.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>133839064
I know, but he's on set most of the time from what I've heard
>>
>people still follow AssClass
It had a good start, but it went downhill faster than I expected. I don't even like the students that much anymore.
>>
>>133839237
>people like what I don't like
How insane
It's almost over anyway and it's still a decent follow week after week
>>
>>133839237
>It had a good start
No way. The start as too childish. Now is a bit better. But I still cant remember the kids.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
never ever.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
Roll Book is getting reprinted
>>
>>133839911
Data book?
>>
>>133840024
Yeah
>>
>>133839237
I mean, it had a lot of neat stuff happening at the beginning, but it in order to explain it all to end it things got... pretty weird.

Its going to end soon and you have to forgive some of the awful exposition because without it the ending would be much worse.
>>
>>133840631
>awful exposition
what exposition?
>>
>>133835509
Neuro is good? I tried reading the first few volumes, but the cases seemed too easy. In most of the time the detective solve the problems with asspulls.
>>
>>133841002
>first few volumes
Keep reading
>>
>>133835562
You are still browsing /a/?
>>
>>133841002
Your first mistake was expecting it to be like Conan or Kindaichi or whatever.
>>
>>133838909
>Obviously the government thugs are gonna underestimate the kids.
Like.every.fucking.villain.in.this.series
>>
>>133841750
I don't see the underestimating, they seem pretty competent and cautious to me.
Also stop typing like that, you look underage.
>>
That's a righteous kids saving the day for ya.
This become a staple for many years.
>main characters conflicting main villain who has actually reasonable justifications for his actions
>HURRRR UR A WRONG CUZ MUH NAKAMAJAPANESE JAPANESE
Japan is not exactly the most reasonable country in the world.
>>
>>133835130

Less convincing coming from the guy that's employing the other fearsome and brutal hitman, who also has tentacle powers geared for destruction rather than being powerless.
>>
>>133841720
But most of the cases (at least the first 60 ch), are very similar to the cases of Conan (the difference lies in the supernatural "toys" of the MC), the problem is that the solutions are too forced. Like asspulls.
>>
>>133842585
>very similar to Conan
I'd love to hear your valid argument instead of spouting buzzwords.
>forced
>asspulls
Off to a great start already.
>>
>>133842585
It's not a whodunnit manga, dude.
>>
>>133841567
Nope.
>>
>>133839911
That look sexy.
>>
File: 1430387635488.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430387635488.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>ms tries to hijack the series by doing shitty speedscans to lure in the normies complaining about "muh delays"
>based mach20 release a chapter 4 days early and fucks ms over
>>
File: fags.png (8KB, 227x50px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fags.png
8KB, 227x50px
>>133843236
I told you faggots they've been through that before but nobody believes me
Bunch of casuls
>>
File: neuromtn.jpg (401KB, 728x1383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neuromtn.jpg
401KB, 728x1383px
>>133842696
>>133842696
>I'd love to hear your valid argument instead of spouting buzzwords.
Normal cases, like poisoning, envy, revenge, jealousy. Typical things.

In the first chapter, when the culprit was a woman wearing glasses, the woman had not even been shown before the murder, she only appeared when Yako pointed at her, and then Neuro says she is wearing a wig, but no previous evidence showed that. The same happens when Neuro find 4 holes in the room where an employee of a company was killed. So, I say that is forced because there is hardly an investigation, the evidence is not even collected in the course, they are thrown at the time the MC gives the answer and say who the culprit is.

>>133842900
It is not, but tries to be. When the focus is on the emotional of the characters, the story gets some balance, but when it tries to be rational, it falls.
>>
I know Shiro is the main antagonist, but that Houji guy gives me a serious final villain vibe.

Lets just wait until he loses his cool.
>>
File: deleted.png (272KB, 646x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deleted.png
272KB, 646x397px
>>133843838
>poisoning, envy, revenge, jealousy
So common things you can find in almost any mystery series?
You think Conan invented or even popularized that shit?
And the series focuses more on the psychological motives of it's culprits than the whole investigation/evidence thing.
>>
>>133842533
Hey he'll probably be destroyed in the barrier too once it's fully charged. He'll just force senpai into noticing him by killing him with his own tentacles.
>>
File: 19.png (597KB, 840x1232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19.png
597KB, 840x1232px
>>133843902
I really hope the hyping is worth it, he's been in almost every other page. Irina will most likely have to intervene.
>>
>>133843838
>It is not, but tries to be.
No it doesn't. All the cases are an excuse to draw those overblown breakdown scenes where the culprit turns into a monster + Neuro fucking with them.
>>
File: shiro.jpg (129KB, 728x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shiro.jpg
129KB, 728x324px
>>133841822
takaoka thought nagisa was a frightened child. for several times chairman and his son thought the class would succumb easily to his plans. gof thought that hold the kids in a cage would be enough. they always come in with pompous speeches and are always defeated because of it.
>>
File: 1430409971180.png (2MB, 891x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430409971180.png
2MB, 891x1300px
>>133844444
And thus my quints fucking confirm it
>>
>>133844142
>So common things you can find in almost any mystery series?
>You think Conan invented or even popularized that shit?
When I say that? I said that the cases had a similar structure (something happens for some typical reason, the detective goes there and solve), ie, it is not so different from Conan, except for the demonic powers of the MC.

>And the series focuses more on the psychological motives of it's culprits than the whole investigation/evidence thing.
Again, if the series keep focused only on that, I would not be complaining. But it tries to be rational, too, and that's where the writing falls.

>>133844455
So just because it's an excuse means that the development can be sloppy?
>>
>>133844456
>thought nagisa was a frightened child
Only the first time, Takaokafag
And to be fair the whole Class E discrimination thing worked for years until Koro-sensei's existence
I don't know why heroes beating villains makes people mad in this manga only
>>
>>133844784
>if the series keep focused only on that, I would not be complaining
Then it's a good thing it does, but too bad you'll never see because you refuse to read the rest of it.
Continue to judge it on the surface level.
>>
>>133836800
Matsui is starting to get withdrawals from lack of bondage scenes
>>
File: 13.png (550KB, 840x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.png
550KB, 840x1230px
>>133844991
Let's try to guess Matsui's fetishes
>bdsm
>traps
>rape
>loli
>tentacles
>>
>>133844788
>>133844788
>I don't know why heroes beating villains makes people mad in this manga only
what makes people mad, matsuifag, it is that the villains in this series are naive.
>>
>>133844784
>So just because it's an excuse means that the development can be sloppy?
It gives it leeway because it's not a fucking whodunnit manga like Conan.
>>
I think Korosensei will die
>>
>>133845614
If villains weren't naive at some point in time then they wouldn't lose in the first place
If Takaoka wasn't naive he wouldn't have decided to threaten the class in the first place or get salty
I love how you nitpick the manga to death after the anime comes out
>>
>>133835130
Because Japanese teens don't want to listen to wise adults instead they look up to Naruto.
>>
>>133835317
>We have intel about how he went running berserk a few times, even against you students.
When did that ever happen?
>>
>>133835130
There is a difference to an argument making sense and to how you bring up your argument.
>>
>>133845879
How?
When?
>>
>>133846005
Literally the first chapter.
>>
File: 1447609765414.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447609765414.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>133835562
Remember that people is still reading Nisekoi

And there's people reading Nisekoi and Assaclass
>>
>>133846101
I don't remember anything really threatening.
>>
>>133846136
Threatening to kill their families if they don't stop with the suicide assassinations doesn't count to you?
>>
>>133835130
The only reasonable argument here was the 1% chance, and they still could have found some better way to avoid it (namely shipping Korosensei somewhere in space and wait until the deadline passes).
All the rest was a bunch of BS
>Implying they give a shit about assassinated people
>they themselves turned him into a monster but its fine to dispose him because he's a killah

the guy deserved the kick.
>>
>>133845963
But the mascot/MC of this series IS a wise adult.
>>
>>133846199
No. Apart of the fact that the first chapter was still on the way to really establishing the characters, that was just Korosensei being angry and not "going mad", which implies real actions.
>>
>>133846251
>Apart of the fact that the first chapter was still on the way to really establishing the characters
Irrelevant.

>that was just Korosensei being angry and not "going mad", which implies real actions.
It was a direct threat and he obviously wasn't fucking around when he said it.
>>
>>133846360
He didn't do anything, come back when he actually goes "mad" and hurts someone.
>>
>>133846064
He will either kill himself or Shiro will manage to kill him in front of the students and Nagisa will go berserk.
>>
>>133846420
The example given there obviously wasn't referring to physical assault, you moron otherwise the whole school teacher thing would've ended a long time ago since not hurting the students was part of the teacher agreement.
>>
>>133846508
Threatening someone out of anger and actually going berserk are entirely separate things anon.
>>
>>133846578
It wasn't just a "threat", he went around and collected everyone's house name plate thing. Of course the government are taking it as a serious matter.
>>
>>133846360
>It was a direct threat and he obviously wasn't fucking around when he said it.
So he got threatening because the kids put the life of another kid at risk?
>>
>>133846668
He was demonstrating his power yes. How is that hurting a student in any way?
>>
>>133846420
>>
File: _1324142207140.png (62KB, 300x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_1324142207140.png
62KB, 300x244px
>>133846759
Well that's some next level autism.
>>
>>133846759
That was a reprimand, not a threat.
>>
>>133846759
I have to agree with Korosensei doing that at that moment.
>>
>>133846720
He can't hurt the students without losing his job. That's the best thing he could do and the government is taking it as a serious matter. Why is this so hard for you to understand.

>>133846682
Irrelevant. Either Karasuma fucked up his report or the government doesn't care why he did it.

>>133846759
It wasn't this. Karasuma agreed to not report the mass bitch slap.
>>
>>133846759
>mother slaps her children for endangering a neighbour's life
>TAKE THE CHILDREN AWAY AND KILL HER HURRY
>>
Given a world population of 7.3 billion; the EV of saving sensei is 73 million.

These kids are literally more than 10x worse than hitler.
>>
>>133846878
>He can't hurt the students without losing his job.
So he exercised enough restraint never to actually hurt them. Sounds like a pretty good indicator that he's got himself in check and therefore is not a danger to anyone.
>>
>>133846923
He also claimed he was the reason the moon blew up and threatened to end the world in March. Characters aren't omniscient beings.
>>
File: 1436526195788.png (47KB, 351x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436526195788.png
47KB, 351x355px
>>133846759
>fatally hurt an old man and don't even apologize
>not deserving it
>>
>>133847073
And? He's not a threat because he never actually injured anyone since Boobs Teacher brought him back to humanity. He's no danger, so that excuse for killing him holds no ground.
>>
>>133847191
Jesus, you're just as dumb as these kids. Just go ahead and kick me in the face right now.
>>
>>133847156
Never said they didn't deserve it, just said that he's caused harm to them before. And if the bigwigs caught wind of this, they wouldn't care at all why he did it.
>>
>>133847393
Threatening someone of killing them and actually doing it are two entirely different worlds anon. It's really simple.
>>
Local teacher slaps entire class in an attempt to brainwash
Japanese government does a thorough investigation
>>
>>133847670
Witch hair is so sexy.
>>
>>133847758
Her hair is wavy just like Yanagisawa's, what's sexy about that?
>>
File: 32480918_big_p5.png (193KB, 600x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32480918_big_p5.png
193KB, 600x933px
>>133847758
>>
>>133847634
This is something that has always bothered me.
> teacher says he will destroy the earth
> he never actually does something relevant to prove his words.
> the students say they will kill the teacher
> they practically never do something relevant to prove their words
>>
>>133847634
He's a mach 20 octopus with a past record of murders who may or may not explode in march. You take a threat from that sort of person seriously. Killing him is the smart option here.

You're acting like the government is supposed to know he's been reformed like 10 months ago. They're not omniscient.
>>
File: 42158309_p2.jpg (84KB, 500x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42158309_p2.jpg
84KB, 500x707px
>>133847834
>what's sexy about that
Everything, especially the general archtype it's associated with.
When Sai became XI she was sex too.
>>
>>133848118
> the students say they will kill the teacher
>> they practically never do something relevant to prove their words
they try to kill korosensei every chapter
>>
>>133848301
Most were brief comic relief with no real commitment. The only relevant attempt was the one that took place in the island arc. And after that the attempts ceased.The kids never seemed frightened. Instead, they always enjoyed the presence of the teacher. When it was revealed that he was the former GoD, the class was surprised because they did not believe he could kill someone.
>>
>>133835317
>Could you shoulder the burden of the whole humanity if he goes berserk again or if the 1% chance happens? Can you?
Shouldn't have said that. They will just answer "Yes".
>>
>>133848118

>The day they graduate from middle school will be the end of the world
>Killing has become synonymous with "surpassing"

It's almost like there's subtext here.
>>
File: 123.jpg (148KB, 664x821px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.jpg
148KB, 664x821px
>>133848301
Just because they don't attempt to kill him in every single chapter doesn't mean they want to stop trying. It's implied that they've made several more attempts after that arc, but most of them were never featured in a chapter.

Everyone needs slice of life breaks to loosen things up.
>>
File: 1434892136687.png (89KB, 376x112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434892136687.png
89KB, 376x112px
>>133848710
Can someone check if graduating shares the same kana with killing in Japanese or something similar?
I know Matsui loves puns.
>>
>>133848837
It does not. It seems to be just an ordinary extended metaphor.
>>
>>133848618
>The only relevant attempt was the one that took place in the island arc.

I really wanted the December arc to do something similar to this. An elaborate, large scale assassination attempt, tons Christmas shenanigans, etc.

Damnit Kayano
>>
>>133848710
Then for the subtext has significance they need to actually try to kill the guy. Something they practically never do.
>>
File: kaede.png (262KB, 261x941px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kaede.png
262KB, 261x941px
>>133848958
Local girl ruins everything.
I actually wanted a December assassination too, snow had some potential.
>>
>>133848958
>hijacks the christmas assassination bonanza
>proceeds to return to irrelevancy shortly thereafter
Based Kayano.
>>
>>133849104
But killing has been used as a metaphor for passing tests and overcoming personal challenges as well. It works both ways anon.
>>
>>133848746
>It's implied that they've made several more attempts after that arc, but most of them were never featured in a chapter.
Telling the audience, "Hey, something important happened to our characters offscreen" is weak storytelling.
>>
>>133849104

A 15 year old surpassing their teacher? Not particularly necessary as long as they still accomplish something meaningful (from their perspective).

Riding the chuuni train is still fun though
>>
File: 17.png (991KB, 736x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.png
991KB, 736x1079px
>>133849174
I still feel like she'll do something eventually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit
I think I remember some speculation that she only used one tentacle vial from the two she got.
>>
>>133849183
No, it doesn't. Because then you ignore the fact that the teacher is the target. They managed to achieve these victories in school exams and in their personal dramas because the teacher helped them and not because they wanted to kill the teacher.
>>
>>133849470
I'm hyped for S2 just for this scene.
>>
File: so good.png (977KB, 736x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
so good.png
977KB, 736x1079px
>>133849645
I am too, but it'd be a lot to compress just to make here in 22 episodes.
>>
So niggastream picked this manga, why the fuck would they even bother when it's already the last arc
>>
>>133849610
Their target is Koro sensei. Koro-Sensei is making it so their target is to improve their station and he incentivises them to do so by offering them opportunities to kill him.

Sure some of them changed their tune over the course of the series but that was the whole point of the civil war, addressing how some of the students have lost the drive to kill Koro-sensei.
>>
>>133849645
Will we get to see that much?
>>
>>133849837
To earn some money.
>>
>>133849861
It's doable. S2 will probably cover the entierly of the second semester.
>>
>>133849857
And where are these opportunities? Where do you see them really trying to kill him? It makes more sense for him to be a master and not a target, don't you think?
>>
>>133849998
Will it cover the past time arc as well?
>>
>>133849903
It doesn't mean much when they release slower than Mach20 anyways
>>
>>133850536
They released on Friday last week, usually Mach 20 releases on Sunday.
>>
>>133850502
Sure. The second semester is only 66 chapters long. Add two more chapters if they decide to cover the rest of the island arc. Compare that to S1 which covered 73 chapters.
>>
File: 1419044853858.png (26KB, 290x705px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419044853858.png
26KB, 290x705px
>>133850677
>second semester is only 66 chapters long
Holy shit, is that true?
It felt a little longer, where does the time go
>>
>>133850238
How about for each subject they took top marks in Sensei would shoot off one of his limbs reducing his overall speed?

I know that every chapter isn't "let's kill sensei in cold blood" but come on anon, stop speed reading.
>>
>>133835562
this, after beating chairman this series went to shit
how well AssaClass is doing in the SJ rank?
>>
>>133850908
Extremely well
Color Page next week
>>
>>133850875
>How about for each subject they took top marks in Sensei would shoot off one of his limbs reducing his overall speed?
One time. Island arc. >>133848618
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 27


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.