[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when you download huge amounts of anime and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: choices choices.png (65KB, 1169x442px) Image search: [Google]
choices choices.png
65KB, 1169x442px
Choices, choices.
>>
I barely watch anime now.
>>
Having more options makes us miserable 2bh
>>
>>133812656
thats why you just watch one thats like 800 episodes long so you dont have to choose for the next few months
>>
>>133812656
Most of those are shit
>>
>>133812656
>Huge amounts
You've got less than sixty series there, and plenty of them are one cour (some are even less, like noucome). Just fucking pick one and you can knock it out in ~4 hours. You've definitely got time to spare if you're here.
>>
>>133814117

Suggestions? I'm interested in magical girls and series like LoGH now.
>>
Watch Utena you fuck.
>>
>>133812656
>have toaster
>not enough space for real backlog
>text list of 1000+ shows to watch
>any of them will take at least five or six hours to download
I'm at the point where watching cartoons in bed feels like a hassle.
>>
>>133812656
Not really the same type of feels cause you're a newfag. Welcome btw. But it's more feels here when you've watched so much and the quality of a new season want's me to off myself.
>>
>>133814231
>I'm interested in magical girls
Maybe take a stab at the two incredibly well known mahou shoujo on the list then, duh.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (186KB, 1177x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
186KB, 1177x450px
>>133812656
Jesus fucking christ, do you just download your releases indiscriminately? Do you not actually look for which group released the best version, in terms of subs and visuals? 3/4ths of those are shitty releases.
Anyway, delete everything crossed out with red, keep and watch everything highlighted.
>>
>>133812656
No Boku no Pico, it's like you want to be gay.
Test of Hetero Courage.
>>
>>133814387
I find it hard to swallow that you could recommend Etotama over half the things you crossed out.
I mean, if only for how little content there was, that filler episode.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1448142864141.png
>>
>>133812656
From the things you have not crossed off, the only ones worth watching are

>Welcome to the NHK
>Steins;Gate
>GitS:SAC
>Disappearance
>DTB
and maybe
>Wakaba Girl
for a side of that moe that you people are so fond of.
>>
>>133815245
>you people
What do you mean
>>
>>133814548
Not either of those anons, but of the red ones I've seen, only Psycho Pass is better than Etotama. Most of them are really not worth watching.
>>
>>133814387
Gundam 8th and Kill la kill are great
>>
>>133815474
I can't imagine PP being worth a damn if you're not watching it with /a/, but I'd say Nyaruko, Disappearance, Kill la kill, SnK and even Angel Beats are all worth watching over Etotama.
Not saying they're necessarily good, but they're more worth your time.
At the very least you'll understand more of /a/.
>>
>>133814387
>delete Charlotte and Kill la Kill
ay. i enjoyed those two.
>>
>>133812656
>huge amounts
I have five TB of storage with only about 300 gigs left. I'm thinking of getting more storage to sit on.
>>
File: 1447442729743.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447442729743.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>keeping the subgroup names on the folders
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.