[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start watching Bleach in the summer, back in 2007 >I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: bleach.jpg (490KB, 1051x768px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
490KB, 1051x768px
>start watching Bleach in the summer, back in 2007
>I really enjoy it, keeps getting better as it goes along
>even the filler gets good
>absolutely love the Fullbringer arc

>Decide to visit /a/ many moons later
>"REEE BLEACH TURNED TO SHIT AFTER THE SOUL SOCIETY ARC"
>"TITE KUBO IS A HACK"

Give it to me straight doc. Was it that terrible?
>>
>>133811210
You have shit taste.
>>
>>133811210
>Spirit detective arc
Mediocre
>SS arc
Good
>Arrancar arc
First part was allright, second part was shit
>Fullbringer arc
Mediocre
>Quincy arc
First part was great, after the second invasion it turned to shit
>>
>>133811210
Bleach was great, until it become obvious Kubo didn't know what the fuck he was doing after SS plot wise.
Arrancar could of been interesting if it wasn't about fucking rescue Inoue, it could have literally been anything else for motivation.
Aizan bread crumb trap or some other shit would of been better.
>>
>>133811210
I stole volume two from the library, is it worth a read? I have not yet read volume one thought.
>>
>>133814908
What weeb is ballsy enough to steal?
>>
>>133811210
I started reading in 2009 and only read small portions of what came before that, and even a newfag like me knew the Fullbringer arc was bad.
>>
>>133814908
>stealing the library's copy of volume two of something you haven't read that you can get online for free
Why?
>>
>>133817625

Not him, but when you frequently borrow things from a library, it just happens.
>>
>>133811210
Its great. Problem is youre asking otaku hipsters about a popular anime and manga. Youre only going to get huffy responses.
>>
Soul Society is one of the best arcs in shounen. That alone solidified Bleach's part in anime history.
>>
>>133811210
I loved the first arc as well as soul society. It's some of the best shounen I've ever watched.

The Arrankar arc wasn't good though and it was the start of the decline. The fullbring arc was so bad it single-handedly killed what was left of the general audience's interest. The quincy bullshittery is just dragging it now.

This is not my opinion, it's fact. The anime was canned, there are no more bleach games or anything like that anymore and the manga's popularity is on an all time low.
>>
>>133811210
Shunsui is one of many reasons to keep reading.
>>
It's pretty clear that Kubo planned some of this shit out. Like White later becoming Ichigo's inner hollow. And how Aizen created him and pretty much puppet stringed the whole manga.

But after Aizen was beaten he just needed to keep it going for monetary reasons.
>>
File: iugknlihli.gif (553KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
iugknlihli.gif
553KB, 480x309px
>>133821217

>any manga ever ending with the big bad being sealed and staying sealed forever

Low level reader.
>>
>>133821336
I mean, I know it happens, but it shouldn't.

He probably intended for Aizen to be outright killed.
>>
>>133811210
>first arc
>expect some PUNK BADASSERY with occasional ghotsbusting
>still contetn with what I get (both manga and anime)
>soul society
>it's actually good, sometimes even great
>filler is meh
>arrancar arc is way too dragged on beside white backgrounds it's his other bigges issue
>fullbring arc is shit all they way until rukia shows up
>quincy arc is pretty much shit
I mean, just look at ichigo launching to royal palace to power up, just to drop down to ss, show off his new 'move' (cross getsuga), travel all they way back up, just to kill soul kin, drop few floors below and now wait.
Kubo has no idea where to go with Quincies and it's kinda sad.
>>
>>133821409
>>133821409
nah. ichigo was blatantly a quincy from the beginning. i do think the anime success forced him to lengthen the mexico arc which fucked up his vision for how it would go.
>>
Rukia best loli?

Rukia best loli.
>>
>>133821533
How do you figure? Aside from the 'evidence' that this latest arc provided. When the fuck was it foreshadowed that he was a Quincy?
>>
>>133821639
Not him, but Ichigo and Ishida were pretty similiar since begining. Quincies are better at feeling soul spirits and ishida thought him of recognising shinigami as 'red', which I presume was quincy thing.
I think there was something during SS as well, but I cant exactly put my mind at what it was,
Kubo could always just backpedal to '3year training in 3 day' and add whatever he feels like.
>>
>>133821639
the fact ishida had his power sucked the fuck away simply by touching ichigos sword. the fact his hollow basically used ranso tengai to keep moving after all his bones were shattered...need i go on?
>>
>>133821799
His dad is a Shinigami. That alone was a huge revelation. Telling us that his mom was also a Quincy so Ichigo can be a perfect four-way conversion of every soul type is just stupid. There's no defending the writing after SS.
>>
>>133821986
That was done purely to show how huge of a spirit power Ichigo was. Don't read into that shit.
>>
>>133822001
The strong ability to see ghosts in his family always seemed to me like more Quincy thing.
Dad got really suspicious with whole change between ch1 magna and ep1 anime.
Mom was always suspicious with how she died early.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.