[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Yahari Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 146

File: Megurin.png (976KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Megurin.png
976KB, 1120x1600px
Megurin!
>>
Good Irohasu~
>>
File: 1434711680241.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434711680241.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
Why doesn't one of these females confess already? The worst that could happen is he says no, their relationship will be jumbled up, and the other girl might get assmad.

Iroha has no reason to not confess unless she either doesn't like him or doesn't realize she does. I doubt she is aware that she likes him if she does, she doesn't seem to hold back in front of Yui and Yukino.
>>
>>133811283
Yui lacks the self-confidence to do it, but she's getting close now
Yukino doesn't have a full grasp on her feelings yet
Iroha likes to tease him, but still has her sights mainly set on Hayama. 8man is more of a backup for her
>>
File: meguri.png (1MB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meguri.png
1MB, 1120x1600px
>>133810908
There isn't enough of her. Too bad she's just a supporting character.
>>
>>133811629
vol 10 called, it wants its state of the girls' feelings back.
>>
So will vol 12 settles who is in 8man's heart or will the girls and 8man try to settle Yukino's business and then decide who gets the 8?
>>
>>133812967
8man will end the series alone
>>
>>133812967
>8man helps Yukino, but ultimately let her resolve her issues with her own strength.
>Falls/Realizes he's in love with her.
>Has his date with Yui but they both realize they have nothing in common.
>Yukino end
>Fanbase throws a collective shitfit
>WW laughs and swims in his pool of money
Your expectations about the ending being wrong as expected is wrong as expected
>>
>>133813715
Why would I throw a shitfit about this?
>>
>>133813715
I think that when it ends regardless of who he ends up with it will turn out to be a musings of a 10 years older Hachiman who reveals that even if he wound up with someone in high school the relationship didn't last, like 99% of all high school relationships.
>>
>>133813931
and then reveals himself to be happily married to Hiratsuka-sensei
>>
>>133814215
That can't be right. She'll be married to me already.
>>
Who will win sensei contest?
>>
>>133814390
I just answered that question!
>>
>>133813715
Yeah but even if he falls for her we don't know if she likes him. She insults his eyes all the time, gives him pity MAX COFFEE, disparages him in front of girls, and didn't give him any treats other than the ones Yui coerced her into giving him. Can't blame her since he is a gross creepy edgelord. Good thing Yui will take responsibility for him so he won't bother other girls.
>>
>>133814390
Perhaps sensei will make up with gigolo-kun.
>>
Why is she so lovely?
>>
Who?
>>
If 8man confessed or accepted Yui's confession what would he have to do to get laid? My thought bis he would have to take her out and slip her a romantic kiss like the ones he does in her diary. Once she is comfortable with that he should push the issue a bit until she gives in. She is the kind of girl that would respond well to affection from 8man.
>>
>>133816156
Sensei.
>>
Rewatching the series shows my how much emphasis Watari put on the Yuix8man relatioship

There are some incredible subtle romantic interactions between them during vols 5/6
>>
>>133813715
>shitfit
Hardly. At worst I'll be disappointed for Watari limping to the barn with the same ending as every other author in Japan.
>>
>>133813715
If Yukino doesn't win, there will be riot.
>>
>>133818530
I'd rather no one wins to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 480x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 480x586px
>>133813715
I'd be far more disappointed with a Yui ending. Instead of him and Yukino struggling and going through all these hardships so they can be eachother's soulmate, he goes the easy route and instead chooses a girl who he has nothing in common with and that only took an interest in him because he saved her dog. A shallow ending like that would knock this series out of my top 10 favourite anime. I don't have anything against Yui, but from a meta/story perspective 8man ending up with her would not only be a weak ending to the series, but it'd also go against so many things the series has been building up to this point.
>>
File: 1445204568855.jpg (442KB, 1030x1042px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445204568855.jpg
442KB, 1030x1042px
>>133811138
Mi negrazo
>>
File: saki.jpg (570KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saki.jpg
570KB, 723x1023px
>>133813715
>Yukino doesn't love him
>8 and Yui realize they aren't meant for each other
>Saki comes appears and wins the 8Bowl

The silver haired goddess is destined to win.
>>
File: 1436154635664.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436154635664.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>133811138
Best girl, 10.5 OVA when?
Is the game out? Wasn´t it suppose to come with an extra episode?
>>
>>133819260
I wish.
>>
>>133819260
BLACK LACE
L
A
C
K

L
A
C
E
>>
File: meguri1.jpg (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meguri1.jpg
399KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>133818889
Yui has been struggling all series with regards to Hachiman
>>
>>133819775
What would it take for 8man to get some of her?
>>
>>133819775
Does Muguri~n know she is treading on thin ice? Iroha knows better than to make direct moves at him.

>>133818889
Naw, Yukino is just a lonely girl with some problems and a crush. 8man too except without the crush. The romance part of the series isn't all that important. It would make sense in the story for him to end up with either one, as friends with both, or alone.
>>
>>133819916
Yui's struggle in regards to 8man can mostly be summed up to
>senpai please notice me

Which is not same way HachiYuki have been struggling to not only become better people, more open to others, being able to forgive Hayato/come to terms with his past with Orimoto and other girls, helping eachother work through one another's flaws, but also growing closer to one another as the story progresses
>>
File: meguri2.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meguri2.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
>>133820693
Does this look like the face of someone who gives a shit?
>>
File: 3hZDyCp - Imgur.jpg (45KB, 599x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3hZDyCp - Imgur.jpg
45KB, 599x541px
any info on volume 12?

Why did Watari make Iroha so best but with almost zero chance of winning?
>>
>>133820846
Is wrong as expected?
>>
>>133820829
One of his GFs might give her the death stare. They might hold it against her.

>>133820731
Are you denying that Yui loves Hikki? She has her own demons to conquer. Yukino winning would make sense and I do enjoy their relationship but it isn't as if it is a sealed deal.
>>
File: 03[1].png (292KB, 1265x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03[1].png
292KB, 1265x1800px
>>133820846
Reminder that side girls are always the best girls
>>
>>133820846
She deserves someone better.
>>
Who has that Oregiaru map that has 8man and Yukino located near each other
>>
File: 1448021017454.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448021017454.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
>Iroha ahead of Yui
Can't stop her train.
>>
>>133819260
Who?
>>
>>133819260
12 kids in 11 years.
>>
>>133822455
Well to be fair it's not so hard to be better than Yui.
>>
>>133822455
>Kirito Rank 2
Why do people like this kind of character so much? I mean, its' not like he's good because he is. He's just using cheatcode, right?
>>
>>133823223
Who is going to support that and with what income?
>>
>>133823450
In terms of votes, Yukino was just one vote away of being in a tie with him, in points not so much. Be glad that at least 8man destroyed him this year, as well as previous years. As to why he's popular, eh.
>>
When is the final volume coming out, again? I can't wait for these threads to disappear from the catalog.
>>
File: 01.jpg (41KB, 540x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.jpg
41KB, 540x360px
>>
>>133823677
Next month or next year.
>>
>>133823761
I thought Yahari was ending late November this year, but forgot the exact date.
>>
Shizuka will win the 8man bowl

and there's nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>133823818
New volume wasn't going to come out on November this year, release date has yet to be announced.
>>
>>133823719
She really really did love the club.
>>
>>133823934
>New volume wasn't going to come out on November this year
Well fuck, guess anon was tweaking my balls when he told me that
>>
File: 15_houshi_16[1].jpg (478KB, 1200x1720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15_houshi_16[1].jpg
478KB, 1200x1720px
>>133823855
Why would I want to stop it?
>>
Who would cry more at their daughters wedding? Kawasaki or 8man?
>>
>>133823935
imo most touching scene in the show next to the final scene and that's saying something
>>
>>133812967
The series wouldn't be taking this long to establish any actual romance if 8man was going to get with anyone.
>>
>>133824402
That you're a Yuifag?
>>
File: 81.gif (518KB, 494x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81.gif
518KB, 494x640px
>>133824426
m-maybe
>>
>>133824417
Vol 11 was 70% romance issues. There are establishing something. There won't be a romance end if it ends at vol 12 however.

>>133824402
It wasn't. Yui was going to confess at the worst possible time. It was depressing but it did very well to imply that shit really will go down.
>>
>forced drama: the anime

Holy fuck. Why doesn't hachiman just fuck off and go with Totsuka already.
>>
>>
File: 1412481164782.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412481164782.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>133826147
Why is it that only Hachiman can see her wings?
>>
>>133826147
I'd like to see Yukino in a Phoenix (X-Men) outfit, to symbolize her comeback in vol 12.
>>
>>133826425
His rotten eyes can see the truth so he perceives how absolutely above him she is that she manifests wings.
>>
>>133826902
So were the wings always there or did his eyes create them by forcing reality to adhere to the principles of truth?
>>
File: W3IKaSG.gif (729KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
W3IKaSG.gif
729KB, 320x180px
>>133826425
Only true racers can see.
>>
File: 1435413855747.png (1MB, 2114x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435413855747.png
1MB, 2114x736px
>>133827050
It's easier not to question it.
Yukino exists in a realm beyond understanding, her entire existence shifts reality.
>>
>>
Ids Haruno, Iroha, or Komachi aware of the love triangle?
>>
>>133828359
Haruno is definitely aware which is why she gives them shit at the chocolate making event.
Iroha might have a clue that Yui likes him by the way she acts sometimes, but probably doesn't think much of it
Komachi wants her brother to date someone and always tries to set him up with either of the YYs. I don't know if she's aware that that has created a problem
>>
File: zaimokuza.jpg (78KB, 270x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zaimokuza.jpg
78KB, 270x420px
>>133827130
So Yukino has an otherworldly nature. As a result her immediate surroundings are subject to supernatural phenomena. This led to Hachiman's eyes gaining the ability to not only perceive truth but create truth. Through this power Hachiman created the aura that Yukino used to give him this power.

The only question is, what happened first? I theorize that the universe itself shifted it's own natural laws when Yukino and Hachiman first met each other in the classroom. At that very moment the universe itself unlocked a new set of universal laws that followed their own special rules. In summary; Yukino, Hachiman, and the whole of reality all adopted these special qualities at the same time in order to allow the meeting of Yukino and Hachiman to take place.

That was entertaining. I wonder how much Chuuni I have left in me.
>>
>>133816028

She's in her 20's and genetics have made sure her shit personal grooming habits haven't impacted her looks.

Aside from looking great, I can't see many positives about her.
>>
>>133829176
She's hot, rich, and understanding.
>>
>>133828461
Iroha knows. She laments competing against them and knows to stand down in front of them.

Komachi doesn't seem to care until 8man come bawling to her about it.

So Haruno was calling them out on the love triangle business and not about Yukino's problem and how they're handling it? What business of hers is the love triangle?
>>
File: IMG_20150702_130222.jpg (112KB, 787x1208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20150702_130222.jpg
112KB, 787x1208px
Good Irohasu, everyone!
>>
>>133829810
>Komachi doesn't seem to care until 8man come bawling to her about it.
"Will come" that is to say, in vol 12. 8man can't handle this shit alone.

>>133826425
It is ironic. It isn't like she is an angel that will alleviate him of his problems. She doesn't even want to save him.
>>
>>133828461
>>133829810
There's something about Komachi I find weird, it looks like she knows that that Yui likes 8man by the looks of Volume 5 and how Yui and Komachi were acting during her birthday but even still she keeps on pushing Yukino on him too.
>>
>>133829810
Yukino's problems is related to the love triangle. Haruno didn't like it when she saw Yui's desolate frown after Yukino and 8man spill their spaghetti over the tipped over bowl. The fact that they clearly have an issue about the group that none of them attempts to acknowledge and confront. Yukino can't grow if she can't get past something like that.
>>133829995
She just wants her brother to find someone so he will have a female influence other than her. Otherwise he'll stay a siscon for the rest of his life
>>
>>133830135
Wait how is Yukino's problem related to the love triangle?
Yukino's problem is that she can't make big decisions for herself and is lacking self-confidence.
>>
>>133830238
>Yukino's problem is that she can't make big decisions for herself and is lacking self-confidence.
And the biggest indicator of that is that she can't admit her feelings to 8man knowing that Yui likes him as well. Thus, they are in a romantic deadlock and nothing will happen unless they get through that
>>
>>133830574
But Yukino froze up before she knew about Yui's feelings.
>>
File: ilohasu.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ilohasu.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
Guys
>>
>>133829995
If she throws enough girls at Gomi-chan there is bound to be one that sticks. She didn't realize his swag was running at 110% and that he would get more than one.

>>133830135
The only part of Yukino's problem that involves her crush on 8man is the fact that she freezes up and doesn't know what to do when it is something important to her, Yui said she would fucking help and Yui did give her space but space isn't what she wanted. There is a 100% chance she completely overthought the treats situation and she doesn't have the confidence to stand up to Haruno and her mother so she relies on others for that.

>>133830630
When did she know and why? She knew during the 3P date but not the day before?
>>
File: 1437807781219.jpg (134KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437807781219.jpg
134KB, 1000x562px
>>133831391
>There is a 100% chance
>>
>>133822455
Does this mean that Iroha has a shot at winning the hikkibowl?
>>
>>133831530
It's the strongest possibility.
She gave him the cookies in the club room pretty easily albeit blushing a lot and she didn't know about Yui's feelings so she wasn't the issue.
>>
File: 1435183771851.jpg (42KB, 500x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435183771851.jpg
42KB, 500x560px
>>133831610
If it isn't YY it's Iroha and I wouldn't put it past Watari to make the ending unexpected.

Still, it'd be awkward for everyone if 8man and YY are much closer and yet he's still dating Iroha.

I think for Iroha to really have a shot at winning she simply needed more involvement.
>>
>>133831712
Also if 8man dated Iroha YY's hearts wouldn't get rekt and their friendship would be fine. 8man is a huge YuiYuki shipper.
>>
>>133831712
I really can't understand why so many people like Iroha so much. Seems like the type of girl who purposefully leads you on; should be anathema to 8man in particular.
>>
File: 1434663597771.jpg (370KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434663597771.jpg
370KB, 960x1920px
>>133831906
Don't look at me for answers. Just because I post Iroha doesn't mean she's my favorite.
>>
>>133831966
Fair enough, but she's strangely popular. Maybe people just enjoy being beta?
>>
I wake up to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhryYwOLTd0
>>
>>133831906
>>133832036
Because she's simply the cutest
>>
>>133833275
Why is she spraying water all over the floor? Does she not realize someone is going to have to clean that up?
>>
>>133833391
It's outside so it'll evaporate. Her shirt won't dry out so easily though, it looks like SOMEONE will have to help her dry off and change
>>
>>133833615
Are you implying that Yui is going to fuck Iroha?
>>
>>133833731
Everyone fucks Iroha at some point
>>
>>133833776
Except Hayato, he's too pure.
>>
>>133833858
More like he's too busy being Haruno's used up fucktoy
>>
>>133834039
At least he's loyal.
>>
Yui is only good for her Yuis.
>>
Yui end is the logical conclusion.
>middle-school 8man gets rejected by Orimoto
>8man starts hating nice girls
>high school 8man meets Yukino and Yui
>8man starts seeing an idealized version of Yukino
>8man starts seeing the same Orimoto-vibes in Yui
>idealized Yukino destroyed when he realizes she is not perfect
>tries to distance himself from Yui because he regards her as a "nice girl"
>meeting Orimoto again
>Orimoto starts becoming a bro
>realizes Orimoto wasn't being an ass to him in middle school but she is actually genuine
>comes to the conclusion that Yui is also genuine
>>
>>133831906
Shipping isn't about who you like the best, it's about who has the best chemistry and narrative support.
>>
>>133834946
That theory falls apart when you take into account that Orimoto was just a childhood crush. He most likely idolized just like he did Yukino
>>
File: 52354462_p0.jpg (714KB, 1146x1671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52354462_p0.jpg
714KB, 1146x1671px
8man should make Yui his girlfriend already. All he has to do is say a few words and she is his. She is a loving, caring girl who wants to shower him with affection but holds back. She won't need to hold back anymore.
>>
>>133835065
>shipping
You mean fanfiction
>>
Any indication about when volume 12 is coming? Haven't really been following since 11 was a wet fart.
>>
>>133835171
Except Orimoto was the only one who was nice to him when everyone else wasn't. It's also arguable that his resentment for every "nice girl" after dayone was a result of deep feelings for her.

Yukinoshita on the other hand is idolized almost extremely unrealistically, and he got over knowing she's just as ordinary as everyone else is relatively quickly.
>>
>>133834946
Even if she is genuine if he doesn't feel the same way it doesn't matter.
Besides Orimoto was being an ass to him which is why Komachi was acting weird when they met, 8man's problem with nice girls is that he misunderstands them thinking their actions and words mean something more.

With Yui, Yui is a kind girl but the prospect of her having feelings for him makes 8man hesitant to accepting her kindness because he thinks that would be taking advantage of her.

The thing about how he idealized Yukino and how the image he had of her shattered is that once she was no longer absolutely perfect he started stepping in for her without her permission, always getting in the way so she wouldn't hurt herself.
>>
>>133835173
>muh normie love fantasy

An autist like hachiman will never end up with a girl like Yui.
>>
>>133835300
Being grounded in reality is in no way a requirement for feelings being substantial.

For someone he supposedly had deep feelings for he doesn't seem the least bit attracted to her now.
>>
>>133835240
Predictive analysis, not fanfiction.
>>
I haven't been keeping up with these threads since S2 ended, but from what I recall Vol 12 was scheduled for November, right?

Also, what are we going to do now that based Spyro is kill?
>>
>>133835349
>he doesn't seem the least bit attracted to her now
irrelevant
The important thing is, meeting Orimoto again and getting over her needs to be nuanced to something bigger in 8man's life a.k.a the Yui situation
>>
>>133835349
Of course, he probably feels regret or disgust for being attracted to her in the first place.
>>
8man has more romantic feelings for Yui than Yukino. Could change in 12
>>
>>133835383
You're no better than the tumblr fujos when you go down that road.
>>
File: saize.jpg (21KB, 252x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saize.jpg
21KB, 252x381px
>>133835424
8man has god-tier tastes for having a crush on this woman

have you learned nothing from the bike ride
>>
>>133835399
We wait for based FatFluffyFish.
>>
If Yukino never met 8man, would she be destined to be a loner forever
>>
>>133835487
Only if she chose to be.
>>
>>133835487
If 8man never came into her life she would have been content on her own helping people with the Service Club and reading.
>>
>>133835406
It is relevant. Attractive traits don't just stop being attractive based on the person who possesses them.

And if they did stop being attractive (IE from being burned so badly it changes his tastes permanently) it'll affect the way he sees others (Yui) whether he directly blames them or not.

>>133835424
That would contradict him making peace with her.
>>
>>133835462
And you're just shitposting using buzzwords, no better than /v/.
>>
>>133835487
The real question is, would she even care about what she never experienced?
>>
>>133835513
>>133835538

Yukino need to learn how not to go icequeen like in the past. If also eliminates her dependency issues if she loses the 8bowl.

Its the simplest solution to her problems while also potentially (but not certain) giving Yui a good conclusion.
>>
>>133835638
>just shitposting
I like to think of it as creative funposting.
>>
>>133835487
Someone would have stepped over the line for her eventually. Life doesn't end at high school. All 8man has brought her is depression, anger, and losing herself. If he rejects her he breaks her heart on top of all that. It doesn't matter if she likes him and wants to be with him despite that, he is not good for her. She should give up on him and giving him genuine.
>>
File: yuki drive.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuki drive.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
So im having a bit of a hard time understanding what Yuki's deal is anyways.

Why is it so bad that they use a valentines events to get around being embarrassed. Why was it bad that she repeated that 8mans words about why she shouldn't go home to her family right away. They where good words and fit the situation perfectly. Either way she was just gonna end up paraphrasing if not outright repeating them.

What does everyone, including herself expect out of her? What's her request? Cuz maybe it's just a Japan thing but to me it just seems like she's being a teenager and frankly speaking her sister IS a total cunt and mom's not much better.
>>
>>133835667
>Yukino need to learn how not to go icequeen like in the past.
Ice Queen wasn't created by rejection of love, it was created as a means to protect herself from bullies and back stabbing "friends".

Whether 8man ends up with Yui or not won't get rid of her dependency issue with him if they don't deal with it.
>>
>>133835769
Trying to live up to your family's expectations can be difficult.
>>
Cant believe Oregairu aired ~8 months ago. Miss these threads
>>
>>133835769
That's precisely her problem. She doesn't tell anyone anything. Nobody at school has any idea what's going on with her family/career plans and it's also evident that her family also has no clue what's going on with her at school to the point where Haruno gets roped into her shit.

Most likely situation is that she had a career she was planning to go overseas to pursue, but she cancelled it because 8man is terrified of the club breaking apart, and now her mother is wondering why she's suddenly making such drastic changes to her career plan. Who she likes might not even be 8man, she hides her motives from everyone around her.
>>
Do does Yukino not like sharks or something?
>>
File: shark.jpg (2MB, 3533x2366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shark.jpg
2MB, 3533x2366px
>>133836039

they weigh over a thousand pounds and eat people.

she is correct to be wary
>>
>>133836039
She thinks they're okay, though she prefers Catsharks.
https://d.maxfile.ro/uhebluvpqn.webm
>>
>>133835880
Nobody misses these threads. They are just a creeping reminder of the endless wait for the next volume and a dream adaptation of the .5 LNs if anything. That, and waifu shitposting with entitled Yukinofags trying to warp their predictable ending into something more while shitting on Yuifags. Meanwhile, Yuifags continue their SUFFERING and try to grasp at straws for reasons why 8man would actively pursue her and realize feelings he most likely does not understand. Irohafags are mostly fun until they aren't. What I don't get is how nobody seems to understand that the relationship all three of them share is so prone to self-destruction that the story could not be anything other than a loner end... unless Watari somehow manages to make Iroha a viable character/love interest at this point in the story, which at this pace isn't likely (if it does indeed end).
>>
>>133835945
>Most likely situation is that she had a career she was planning to go overseas to pursue, but she cancelled it
She specifically said going into lib arts won't change a thing about her career plan in the long term.

>because 8man is terrified of the club breaking apart
As of vol 11 he is prepared to do just that. He will still walk his path even if he is left with nothing.

>Who she likes might not even be 8man
We don't even know if she likes anyone. I don't think it is an important matter relatively.
>>
>>133836292
>They are just a creeping reminder of the endless wait for the next volume and a dream adaptation of the .5 LNs if anything.

I havent paid much attention since season 2 ended. That next volume ever come? if so can I get the short version?
>>
>>133836292
>story could not be anything other than a loner end
It is likely but a) it is the last thing 8man wants and b) it is something he predicts. He does not expect to have a lasting relationship with them.

> to make Iroha a viable character/love interest
Impossible and she has never been a big part of the story. Whether or not he is with a girl at the end isn't the fucking point.
>>
>>133836292
I don't get how their relationship is self-destructive when they're all trying to better themselves and work past their problems.
>>
>>133811283
You've never confessed to someone do you? That's the problem, they're already in that point in friendship where they are very comfortable and have fun together. Once anyone confess, whether 8man accepts or not that friendship will crumble if ever so slightly. And this is what makes it total drama. Not being true to your feelings because you're scared of what the result will be is superficial and 8man wants 'genuine' this is why Haruno berated them on the chocolate making event. 8man is getting lazy with his usual conviction and letting things comfy and superficial instead of being an asshole but direct.
>>
>>133836451

two things.

They're kids. They can be a least a little superficial. That's really perfectly okay. They're what 17?

Secondly, Haruno is really just doing it for no reason other than being a bitch.
>>
>>133836429
Romance didn't even exist in Oregairu until Iroha appeared.
>>
>>133836802

Yui was into 8man long before Iroha appeared
>>
>>133836802
So this story was the romcom that was wrong as expected until she tried to force it to become a romcom.
>>
>>133836897
And it wasn't a significant plot point whatsoever. Even Sensei had more "romantic" development with 8man prior to the stuco arc.
>>
>>133836562
>they're kids
It's just because it's the medium of the story. It's like using Spiderman story to teach responsibility, it doesn't mean that your uncle would die if we're being irresponsible but the message is still the same.

Haruno is NOT a bitch. Try reading between the lines and the story would be much more interesting to you. I personally love the monologue chapters.
>>
File: 128.jpg (208KB, 1024x1455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128.jpg
208KB, 1024x1455px
>>133835173
>>
>>133837374
Right, Haruno isn't a bitch because she's only playing the villain to help her little sister.
Now after all those years, has it actually once helped Yukino?
>>
>>133837374

the only thing Haruno's done is make shit worse.
>>
>>133837996
Making things worse is one way to make things better. See: Punishments.
>>
So, did Miura ever thanks 8man after saving their circle?
>>
>>133838213
She doesn't know about what happened that night.
No one talks about it, not even Tobe.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (149KB, 900x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OTP.jpg
149KB, 900x540px
Hayato x Hikitani ending is all but confirmed.
>>
File: iroha.jpg (203KB, 1000x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iroha.jpg
203KB, 1000x506px
Did Iroha ruin the series
>>
>>133838339
No.
>>
>>133837153
Any lack of "romantic development" in the early novels is intentional on 8man's part because he's afraid of getting hurt again. It's been a consistent plot thread since the beginning, and ties to one of the main character's big issues when getting over his issues is the whole point of the story.

If you're going to lie out your ass at least put some effort into it first.
>>
>>133838339

she overstayed her welcome, yes.
>>
File: 1447503860015.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447503860015.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>133822455
>side character ranked 3rd in kono poll
>only 51 votes from Yukino

Does anybody remember when haters used to laugh at her for not making it in the kono 2015 top 10 and wouldn't make it either in 2016?
>>
>>133838339
Not at all. Irohafags and these threads are a completely different matter, however.

>>133838410
I do agree with this however. After the StuCo arc it feels like she's mostly been shoehorned into showing up. Probably to pander to the azatoi craze, given >>133838533
>>
>>133838339
Yui ruined the series.
>>
>>133838339
>>133838600

Yukino ruined the series
>>
>>133838339
>>133838600
>>133838647
Komachi ruined the series
>>
>>133838533

OR depending on how you look at it. That many more Iroha fags are autistic enough to vote while most Yukino fags are sensible people who know better than to waste their time on shit like that
>>
>>133838339
>>133838600
>>133838647
>>133838690

Orimoto saved the series.
>>
Miura already won.
>>
>>133838713
Funny thing that this argument wasn't used when she ranked 1st last year
>>
>>133838375
What's your point? If the club members couldn't get past 8man's emotional baggage the way Iroha did then it's all the more reason why Iroha has better compatibility with him than they do.

YYfags act like Asuka and Reifags over who was the better partner for Shinji, when lo and behold neither acknowledges that it was fucking Kaworu who was better than either.
>>
>>133811629
Where do Saki, Shizuka, and Kaori stand?
>>
>>133838866
Comparing to Iroha to Kaworu makes me really uncomfortable. I've had a bad feeling since around volume 10 that when this club shit goes critical mass that Iroha's going to be the one to get hurt the most.
>>
File: 1440961856639.gif (2MB, 574x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440961856639.gif
2MB, 574x720px
>>133839007
You think 8man is going to kill Iroha?
>>
>>133839388
On the inside, and not in a sexual manner. Probably by confusing what is actually genuine and treating her like shit in the process.
>>
>>133837662
Exactly! That's the point of 8man. He can do what Haruno can't. that is why he's the MC. THAT is why Haruno likes him. He is the one true person in their world that won't kiss ass or lie when he doesn't like something.

>>133837996
Discipline through violence.
>>
>>133838749
The thing is polls like this are rife with selection bias, so he's right. The people who vote are generally the ones who want their girl to win, pure and simple.

It makes sense for major characters like Yukino and even Yui to show up on a poll like this because they'll naturally have large fan-bases, from which a small contingent of voters is hardly a stretch.

On the other hand, getting a secondary character to place so high takes a concerted effort by extremely dedicated people. Put another way, autism, i.e. Irohafags.
>>
File: IS.jpg (81KB, 318x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IS.jpg
81KB, 318x450px
>>133839528
>main heroines enver become less popular than other heroines!
That's an awful lot of empty, biased conjecture. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
>>
File: marika_smug.png (340KB, 398x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marika_smug.png
340KB, 398x582px
>>133839610
>He thinks a harem like IS is a counter-example
>He thinks IS even has a "main heroine"
>>
>>133838713
>>133839528
>>Yukino placing third in any popularity poll
>The one that really matters is kono LN ranking, where she is first, so best girl and Japan loves her

>>Yukino placed second in kono LN and a side character almost caught her
>selection bias, only autists voted her, we don't care about kono LN ranking

This damage control
>>
>people still doubt the popularity of iroha
>>
>>133839693
Only your 2nd opint is right
>>
>>133823468
Saki is going to be house provider.
8man will be editor and make all the mangakas come to his home for reunions so he can also take care of the kids.
SOL with mini hikkie/Sakies a la Yotsuba.
>>
>>133839790
>Oh shit, I can't actually refute the argument, better ad hominem!

You should go ahead and stop trying to argue popularity polls are in any way representative on a Mongolian Shadow Puppetry website that once gamed the Time 100 to put its creator at #1 with the rest of the top 20 spelling out MARBLECAKEALSOTHEGAME
>>
>>133840954
You should start actually reading the conversation chain before replying to people.
>>
File: Yukinofish1.png (118KB, 358x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yukinofish1.png
118KB, 358x604px
I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.
>>
>>133841103
>Damn, someone caught my bullshit again! Maybe if I pretend his post isn't actually relevant to the argument he'll go away?
>>
>>133822455
This is actually really shocking, considering Iroha's both an outsider heroine and really plain looking compared to YY. I have to wonder how much boats influenced this outcome.
>>
>>133840954
>>133841228
Who are you quoting?
>>
Does the Oregairu anime adapt up to volume 9? I heard that's the one that makes this series worth the investment.
>>
>>133841193
Come at me bro.

>>133841328
AOF here.
>>
>>133841328
It adapts through volume 11, and what you've heard is just the BSing of a certain group of autistic waifufags.

Watch/read the first season or up through volume 6 if you like slice of life comedy, tackle S2 and v7+ if you're not going to turn into a whiny pissbaby because the author decided to move towards a more plot-focused character drama.
>>
>>133841328
It adapted up to 11(the latest volume), which resulted in a shoddy adaptation.
>>
>>133841317
the poster child for Autism Speaks
>>
>>133841465
>tfw season 3 never
>>
>>133838339
She should have disappeared after the StuCo arc. I personally don't like her because her exisrence takes away screen time/development that could have been given to better/more interesting characters. I would have loved diving deeper into a Komachi, Sensei or Saki arc. I would have even preferred Hayato's group being more fleshed out/getting more development.
>>
File: 1445911205070.jpg (2MB, 3208x2175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445911205070.jpg
2MB, 3208x2175px
Season three soon brother!
>>
Sometimes I think those who hates the second season or the series in general are just unable to understand the point of the story.

See these:
>>133836451
>>133838375
>>133835945
>>133835306
>>
>>133842031
It's a niche series. It's catered to a very specific audience so naturally there are people who don't understand it.

I'm sure a book about the troubles of being a billionaire and everyone loving you would be misunderstood by a great many people as well.
>>
>>133840954
I've been out of the loop from these threads for a while. Is this a typical meme post from these threads? Or just someone posting in the wrong thread?
>>
>>133838339
No.

>>133822455
2nd page, first column. Is that Yukari in #1?
>>
>>133842092
>I'm sure a book about the troubles of being a billionaire and everyone loving you would be misunderstood by a great many people as well.
Not a very good analogy, everyone on /a/ is an edgelord with no friends. The fictional part comes from any girls ever wanting the 8inch.
>>
>>133839466
Rejecting her won't be treating like shit. Iroha will indirectly confess and he will directly reject. The only girl safe from a rejection from him is Saki because she would never confess and she isn't on his radar.
>>
>>133843662
>everyone on /a/ is an edgelord with no friends
>>133831530
>>
>>133843662
>The fictional part comes from any girls ever wanting the 8inch.
Why? he's good looking (in Feels adaptation) and has decent feature save from the dead eyes. He's smart and can adapt to society so he can go through corporate lives and he's good at reading your emotions when you're sad. What's not to love?
>>
Is Yukino a slut for trying to steal Hikki? He already has a girl that loves him so he doesn't need another one. She might tear the club apart over a misplaced crush and acting slutty.
>>
>>133844742
Yeah, I don't get it. Hikki already has Iroha, so why doesn't he just reject "ice queen" Yukino and that bitch Yui?
>>
>>133844314
Sure, but /a/nons aren't good looking. I should know, I'm an expert on this.
>>
>>133844835
Iroha has no feelings for 8man. Yui is his lover. She is the only girl that accepts him as he is and would accept a confession from him.
>>
>>133845309
Lover implies requited. The only person 8man will ever confess to is Saika.

8man x Saika true end.
>>
File: 1384749657266.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384749657266.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>133845309
>Iroha has no feelings for 8man.
Really? People are still doing this? Please stop trolling and read the damn LNs, this has been explained far too many times.
>>
Iroha has no feelings for 8man.

Yui's feelings are not genuine.
>>
>>133846060
>>133845686
Saika end confirmed?
>>
>>133845686
>Lover implies requited
He's coming around. knows Yui loves the shit out of him and he doesn't know Yukino has a tiny crush on him so it is a slam dunk for Yui.

>>133845701
If Iroha likes him it is likely she is not aware of it or she is just being a tease and you guys are falling for it.

>>133846060
Yui's feelings are real and being with him is important for her. After vol 11 she doesn't want a lie, she wants everything. No one is perfectly genuine at this point but they are all working towards it.
>>
>>
>>133846434
>he doesn't know Yukino has a tiny crush on him so it is a slam dunk for Yui.
Or a sudden realization at the most terrible time.
>>
People who think Yukino is going to win dont understand the series. 8man and Yuki have always been wrong about the other since they first met. Ergo, these "romantic" feelings are just another misunderstandng, the final one they have to confront. They are misinterpreting friendship for something else
>>
Yui's going to win. She's a nice girl, after all.

But she's too nice. She knows 8man is not happy with her, so she gives him up to Yukino.
>>
>>133845701
People will keep saying it as long as Irohafags keep getting triggered by it.

Since that won't stop until medical science discovers a cure for autism, I don't expect it to go away any time soon.
>>
>>133846817
They've been wrong about each other in the past but this time it isn't about what they think the other does or feels, it's about what they themselves would feel.

Yukino spent a long time trying to explain what she felt rationalizing it until she came to the conclusion that she as in love.
We don't know what 8man feels for anyone but even with Yukino being a bitch to him and her not even showing romantic interest in him until around volume 10 the monster in his head would still ask him if he's in love with her.

Besides if youw ant to talk about misinterpreting he still believes that Yukino would never be interested in someone like him, he's obviously wrong about that but he doesn't even know it.
>>
>>133847046
Her memoradum or whatever it was implied she didnt know what she felt

As for the romance, this is a weird love story. Yuki will probably win in the end but I dont think its even remotely realistic
>>
>>133847147
Memorandum takes place before Volume 10, she didn't know what she felt until the end of it.

Wonder how the BD novels will handle that.
>>
>>133835065
That's wrong though: it's literally about who you like best.

All the "narrative support" and "chemistry" shit is a pretence for shippers to justify their ship.
>>
WHERE THE HATS AT?
>>
>>133838339

She's alright. Her fanbase is vile however and ruined the general.
>>
Yui isnt going to lose. She loves Hikki and Hikki is ready to express his feelings for her
>>
>>133849016
He feels that nice girls like Yui aren't worth the time.
>>
>>133849016
His feelings of DISDAIN for nice girls in retarded hairstyles.
>>
File: foreboding.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
foreboding.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
I think it's a coin flip at present between Yukino and Yui. With the coin ever so slightly weighted in Yukino's direction.
>>
>>133849618
Have you factored into the consideration that Yukino is main girl? You need some serious flags to overcome that bit.
>>
File: 51372804_p0.jpg (421KB, 1755x1755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51372804_p0.jpg
421KB, 1755x1755px
Why can't 8man have two girlfriends? Why would 3P not happen?
>>
>>133851246
Main girl isnt always main romance girl
>>
>>133852464
The problem is that 3P is always a sexual thing, not a serious longterm romantic thing which is what they would be looking for.

8man would very quickly find out which one he likes more and it would be obvious to both of them. Hell for all we know YY will prefer each other over 8man.

Anyways, the point is that whoever the odd one out is will essentially be the pet of a happy couple. As I said earlier, unless this is a sexual thrill to you then you'll only be hurting yourself by staying in that kind of a relationship.
>>
File: 1439574671674.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439574671674.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>133810908
>>
>>133824392
8man because he's gonna develop into a daughtercon.
>>
>>133852715
Then what will 8man do? He can't bring himself to reject a girl much less chose between those two.

>and it would be obvious to both of them.
As long as jealousy doesn't rear its ugly little head things will be fine.

>Hell for all we know YY will prefer each other over 8man.
8man is the biggest YY shipper on earth, he wouldn't hurt their friendship. If this is the case then a good end is guaranteed.

They are all in high school, why shouldn't 8man and the girls explore?
>>
>>133843693
I'm not talking about just a rejection, I'm talking about him giving her a S1 Yui tier treatment because he thinks there's no way she could have authentic feelings for him when they haven't had a lengthy drama-filled relationship like the club has.
>>
>>133852715
Then can't he just date both individually and break up with the one he likes less?
>>
I was told this anime would be about an anti-social nerd learning to accept his homosexual feelings, it's the only reason I started this piece of crap.
if Saika doesn't win my smile will be lost forever
>>
>>133847046
>the monster in his head would still ask him if he's in love with her.
The monster asks about Yui too. The monster asks him if he loves one of them.

>she came to the conclusion that she as in love.
When was that? When she was eye raping him or at the pub?
>>
>>133822455
>Misaka Mikoto
>Yukinoshita Yukino
Good grief, Japan does not change at all?

Not that I mind.

>No Komachi in the top 10
Wait, nevermind. Japan has shit taste as usual.
>>
>>133855233
The funny thing is that if you watch the anime Saika is portreyed like comedic relief.

In the LN however 8man is constantly fantasizing about Saika and even went on his first date with him. It was actually quite a shock and for a while I legitimately though 8man might seriously be gay.

I think it's safe to say he's at least bicurious. That said I highly doubt Saika will actually win.
>>
>>133856193
Komachi is number 14.
>>
I don't get it. How can people get so caught up in arguing over what is essentially a day time soap opera. It would make sense if you all had vaginas, but you don't.
>>
>>133855588
>The monster asks about Yui too. The monster asks him if he loves one of them.
I mean the circumstances, for Yui the question can come easily because he knows she has feelings for him and she's always being kind to him and he likes that.

With Yukino, you know exactly how she used to act with him and how she treated him but just the same the monster would ask him the question.

>When was that? When she was eye raping him or at the pub?
Could have been from the infirmary scene or even before that, it was just around Vol10 that the way she acted with changed dramatically.
>>
>>133856873
That would imply people actually talk about the story, and not just shitpost about waifus all day.
>>
Why can't yui just fuck off and marry tone or something

Yukino and 8inches literally need each other.
>>
>>133857690
She loves 8man more than Yukino
She has suffered more for him than Yukino
She never stopped caring about him and never stopped liking him unlike Yukino
>>
>>133858053
Then why did the girl that stopped caring about him go out of her way to help him while the girl that never stopped caring about him just sat idly by tapping away at her phone?
>>
>>133858208
>go out of her way to help him
Yukino didn't help him, she was a dick to him. She told him no one cares about him with glee and told him to fuck off from the club in an unkind way. When he came back to ask for help she said no, he then poured his heart out and Yukino ran off.

Yui tried to do something too in vol 8 and in vol 9 she had faith that 8man would come back. If he didn't Yui would still like him. Also Yui pressured 8man into coming to club by making him go with her.
>>
>>133858208
Yui is always looking out for the feelings of Hikki. Yukino couldnt give a rat's ass about him and it wasnt until her issues cropped up that she started "caring" for him
>>
File: 1443023972991.png (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443023972991.png
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>133835467
I don't blame 8man for being a depressed loner after getting rejected by her. God damn is she cute.
>>
>>133857690
But Tobi belongs to Iroha
>>
>>133859246
No Iroha x Zaimokuza. Don't mess with this OTP.
>>
File: 1446789327895.jpg (178KB, 800x1292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446789327895.jpg
178KB, 800x1292px
>>133859393
>implying Miura won't win the Zaimokuza
>>
>>133838339
She saved it from complete teen drama.
>>
File: yukinon.jpg (441KB, 1280x2876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yukinon.jpg
441KB, 1280x2876px
Hourly reminder that Yukino never gave him treats and had to endure watching Yui give him same leading to her getting c.ucked on two fronts.

She never gave him anything and she never will. That is why she lose to Yui.
>>
File: 165146973828.jpg (78KB, 690x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
165146973828.jpg
78KB, 690x613px
>>133859246
>>
>>133860162
Nice try but Yukino gave him cookies before Yui did, whatever else she had planned for him is for another time when they're actually alone.
>>
File: 1447781972423.jpg (156KB, 811x838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447781972423.jpg
156KB, 811x838px
>>133860285
Is Iroha a slut?
>>
File: Enko Girl.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Enko Girl.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
>>133862394
Yes.
>>
>>133862394
Hatesex with Saki after they both got dumped?
>>
>>133860162
>Yuifag is baiting
I expected better.
>>
>>133862984
It's nothing new. They've been at it for months now. Just ignore it, there's nothing of value to be gained by arguing with them.
>>
>>133861578
Meaningless cookies. She didn't intend on giving him those.

> she had planned for him is for another time when they're actually alone.
It seemed like she really wanted to give those to him but couldn't. She was going to do it in front of Yui so she didn't want to be alone. Yukino hasn't given him shit save for a few pity MAX COFFEE cans.

The fact that Yukino hasn't given him anything symbolizes their relationship and is a clue that she will never get what she feels across. Yukino won't give him the genuine and she will give up on giving him something genuine.
>>
File: Saki vs. Miura.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saki vs. Miura.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>133862882
That will only happen in the college spinoff in our dreams
>>
File: 1435263032596.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435263032596.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>>133863185
Those "pity" MAX COFFEEs that she's given him.
You realize she's the one who got him to start drinking it again.

Even if Yukino isn't able to give him whatever she has in the bag, 8man is the one actively trying to close the distance with her for whatever reason.
>>
File: Max Coffee.jpg (315KB, 1400x965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Max Coffee.jpg
315KB, 1400x965px
>>133863340
I thought it was canonically established that Yukino is a Max Coffee drinker as well?
>>
>>133863340
>You realize she's the one who got him to start drinking it again.
Coincidence. Purely. It implies he can finally stop being an ass for good.

>8man is the one actively trying to close the distance with her for whatever reason.
Friendship.

>Even if Yukino isn't able to give him whatever she has in the bag
If she can't do that then she can't ever expect to help him find genuine. Honestly I don't even think wants genuine herself.

>>133862882
>>133862984
>>133863084
This is the same person.
>>
>>133863562
Only the third post belongs to me, so no.
>>
>>133863185
Yukino has been gay for Yui the entire time. The idea that she likes 8man is primarily driven by Yui's own insecurity about her feelings for 8man.
>>
>>133863657
You probably believe:
>Yukino has feelings for 8man
>she wants the genuine as much as him and will try to find it for him
>Yukino is a good match with him
Delusional Yukinofag behavior.

>>133863870
You can't deny that Copynon might be copying Yui's feelings for 8man since she doesn't actually know what friendship is.
>>
>>133864002

>Yukino has feelings for 8man
>she wants the genuine as much as him and will try to find it for him
These are true.

>Yukino is a good match with him
This one we'll likely never know because even if they get in a relationship in the story we aren't likely to see enough of it to make a decision.
>>
>>133864002
>You can't deny that Copynon might be copying Yui's feelings for 8man since she doesn't actually know what friendship is.
Actually you easily can because Yui was the one who sought after Yukino for friendship and she has been the one copying Yukino most of the time.
>>
>>133864200
How exactly does that make it any less likely? Dumb teens copying dumb teens is practically the main point of the story.
>>
>>133864200
So you are saying that what Yukino feels for Hikki is an organic feeling of friendship that isn't copied?

>>133864161
>These are true.
But they aren't. Yukino doesn't have feelings for 8man and we don't know her real stance on genuine.

>This one we'll likely never know because even if they get in a relationship in the story we aren't likely to see enough of it to make a decision.
That is because it will never happen. There won't be a YukinonxHikki end. The only romance possible is a Yui end since there has been romantic development or a wild card Iroha end.

I'd say is has a split of
60% Yui end
25% loner
10% friends
5% Iroa
>>
>>133864779

Loner end is extremely unlikely. I'd even put Iroha ahead of it. Hachiman isn't going to end alone because that's what he expects right now. And his expectations are always wrong.

As for your comments on Yukino, they are tragically mistaken I'm afraid.
>>
>>133864881
>As for your comments on Yukino, they are tragically mistaken I'm afraid.
I don't think I am. Give me good reasoning as to why Yukino likes him that can't be explained by feelings of friendship, manipulative translating, or he naturally being possessive.

>>133863657
I bet you are denialfag.
>>
>>133864990

> why Yukino likes him
She likes his eyes.
She admires him.

That's pretty much all the reason she needs to like a boy. Weren't you in high school once?
>>
>>133864779
>Yui
>romantic development

You wot.
>>
>>133865094
>Weren't you in high school once?
Yes but I was not a girl. I never fell for anyone in high school and had more things I liked about people than that.

I specifics Johnny.

>She likes his eyes.
The ones she makes a point to make fun of?

>>133865112
Almost every 8man/Yui interaction has had romantic over/undertones. 8man is considering her a dating material and is coming around. No matter the outcome of Yui's romance it is a big step forward for him, he will honestly confront them before this is over.
>>
>>133864990
>I bet you are denialfag.
No I am: I realize that you are borderline retarded and that there is no point in arguing with you-fag
>>
>>133865232

> The ones she makes a point to make fun of?

When a girl keeps drawing attention to some physical feature a guy has, even if she's teasing him about it, it usually she means she likes it.

The scene with Miura and Pan-san at the amusement park confirmed it anyway.
>>
8man has all the romance flags with Yukino, what are the Yui flags
>>
>>133864881
I am ready for the YYYYuri end
>>
>>133865295
Yukino loves Pan-san and Pan-san related things. That is why the Miura comment pissed her off.

If she is talking shit about it she doesn't like it. It isn't as if she fixates on them.

>>133865410
Yukino has zero romance flags and she doesn't like him.

>>133865242
Then I guess I win this argument.
>>
>>133865425

Maybe in the BD volume.
>>
>>133865506
>Yukino has zero romance flags and she doesn't like him.
And yet 8man asks himself if he loves her despite that, while he asks the same with Yui he pushes the thought despite the fact that he knows she likes him.
>>
>>133865506
>Then I guess I win this argument.
It's not fun arguing with somebody that has confirmation bias.
>>
>>133865506
>Yukino has zero romance flags and she doesn't like him.
Then I guess 8man must have some strong feelings for her if she's able to creep into his mind more than Yui despite not having a single romance flag with him.
>>
>>133865232
Almost every 8man/Yui interaction has revolved around the fact that he doesn't want anything to do with her romantically.
>>
>>133865709
8man ask himself about both and he pushes the thought of liking either down. He doesn't truly understand the depths of Yui's feelings and seems to still doubt them. 8man isn't the person you ask about this.

>>133865735
I have no bias. I just don't take these arguments without a bit of critical thought. It just makes more sense to me that Yui has feelings for him than it does for Yukino.

Yui is interested in him from the start but doesn't crush on him until vol 2. She crushes on him harder in vol 5 forward. She falls completely for him in vol 8.

Yukino is more or less a dick to him until she slowly softens up. When they sort a "make up" (ie 8man doesn't tell her to fuck herself like he should have) for the accident business she started to feel something for him. In vol 6-7 I admit Yukino probably starts crushing on him a little. The Ebina confession happened and fallout that happened afterwards killed any feelings Yukino may have had for him. After genuine she's sweet on him but not because she likes him, she does it because she feels closer to him and that they have shit in common. She is trying to be his friend. Vol 10 + 11 reveals that she is misinterpreting the funny feelings she gets as romantic and not that he is becoming an important friend. I would say that Yukino's best friend is 8man and not Yui.

>>133866085
That is because he is a good shit and Yukino worries him more since she is actually the fragile one. He doesn't know how to help and protect things he cares about but he is learning. His character is going forward in that respect.

>>133866131
Because he is afraid that he is misinterpreting something and doesn't want to hurt himself.
>>
>>133866219
>Yui is interested in him from the start but doesn't crush on him until vol 2
>The Ebina confession happened and fallout that happened afterwards killed any feelings Yukino may have had for him
False
>>
>>133866219
>Because he is afraid that he is misinterpreting something and doesn't want to hurt himself.
Wrong, he doesn't want to hurt her.
>>
>>133866397
Yui didn't have a crush on him from the start. It is only after she knew he was a good shit did she crush on him. Vol 3 doesn't work unless we know Yui has emotional investment into him.

>>The Ebina confession happened and fallout that happened afterwards killed any feelings Yukino may have had for him
He hurt her feelings, wrecked anything good she may have found in him, and took away her choices. Romance is dead.
>>
>>133866573
>He hurt her feelings, wrecked anything good she may have found in him, and took away her choices. Romance is dead.
And yet she didn't once stop caring and almost immediately fell for him again.
>>
File: 1435898129895.png (3MB, 1282x2157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435898129895.png
3MB, 1282x2157px
>>
All 8man has done with Yukino is try to befriend her. This is fact. He has consistently tried to go the extra step with Yui when it comes to romance. Such as wanting to explore more dates with her and recognizing teh Vday mood
>>
>>133866647
>And yet she didn't once stop caring
She kicked him out of the club. That is stop caring enough for me.

>almost immediately fell for him again.
And when was this?

>>133866572
Leading her on for months is going to hurt way more than being direct. Romance is unpleasant to him but he is more open to it now since there aren't any traumatic romantic events on the horizon.
>>
File: 1435899873338.png (3MB, 1282x2157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435899873338.png
3MB, 1282x2157px
>>133867238
>Not the edited version.

>>133867344
>All 8man has done with Yukino is try to befriend her. This is fact.
I too ask girls if they've been in love or had a boyfriend in the past before asking them to be my friend.
>>
>>
File: Yukino on toilet.png (1MB, 1024x1362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yukino on toilet.png
1MB, 1024x1362px
>>133867836
This thread does need more lewd.
>>
Hikki will accept Yui as his girlfriend on promise date #3
>>
>>133866573
>>133867381
Are these the eyes of someone that stopped caring or that bears resentment towards 8man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69JFlsEsuoA

One of Yukino's major goals throughout the series is to change 8man into becoming a better person. After the Ebina confession arc, it becomes quite clear that 8man cares very little about his own self-worth. Yukino tells him that she doesn't like this. Iroha StuCo Prez arc happens. 8man's suggestion to solve that case is to once again make a complete fool out of himself, because the only thing that matters to him is being near these two and keeping the club intact. However, while 8man might not care how others perceive him, the girls obviously do. Yukino tries desperately to stop him from self-sacrificing again, to the point she decides taking things into her own hands. 8man on the other hand proceeds to solve the problem on his own, without consulting them first (something Komachi specifically asked him to do before hand), he then proceeds to lie to Yukino about how he needs time off to help Komachi study, while he's actually trying to help Iroha since he pretty much manipulated her into the StuCo Prez position.

Y: You’re helping Isshiki out, aren’t you?
H: Yeah. Not like I had a choice.
Y: You didn’t have to lie about it.
H: I wasn’t lying. Komachi’s exams really did play a part in it.
Y: Right. You didn’t lie. I stand corrected. (she knows he’s still lying)

He did all of this for Yukino's sake, Sensei even points out how obvious as day this was.

“Instead of the Volunteers Club helping Isshiki, you took up her request personally. Let’s consider why you did this. It was for the Volunteers Club- or, well, for Yukinoshita. Anybody could tell at a glance. After the whole election thing went down, Yukinoshita came to let me know. She’s not one to talk about herself, but I could tell how she felt by the way she was acting.
>>
>>133868623
It was the same for you, I take it? If you did come to the same realization, then it’d make sense for you to try to avoid hurting them by pushing them away. Maybe. Just speaking hypothetically. But that’s not what you should be thinking about. It’s why you don’t want to hurt them. You don’t want to hurt them because you care about them.”

Since 8man went behind Yukino's back, he's now lying to her, he's forcing himself to show up to the club just so they can awkwardly sit there in silence, pretending like everything is ok, all for the sake of preserving the status quo of the club, Yukino starts thinking that maybe she's a burden to him (since he was forced to be in the Service Club and maybe he just doesn’t want to change) or she just doesn't know what to think, but she knows that instead of helping him become a better person, he's only suffering and being more miserable every day (all for her sake). She has no control over 8man's actions anymore since he's now going behind her back and lying to her, while continuing doing shady shit that continues to weigh on his conscience.

H: Sorry I took Isshiki’s request up by myself.
Y: I don’t really mind. It isn’t like I can control what you do in your free time, nor do I have a say in it. Or are you saying you need my permission?

So she tells him:

Y: How about taking some time off from the club? If you’re trying to look out for us, then you’re wasting your time.
H: I’m not, really.
Y: No, you are. You have been, ever since then. That’s why… But you can stop forcing yourself now. If this is all it takes to tear us apart, then maybe we weren’t all that close to begin with. Am I wrong?
You don’t have to force yourself to show up anymore.
>>
>>133868662
She tells him this, not because she hates him or because she wants him to fuck off, but because (just like how 8man gave Yui the exact same speech about how she doesn’t need to look out for him out of guilt because he saved her dog) she believes he’s forcing himself to be in the club (which he is) out of obligation because Sensei forced him to (or insert your own reason here) and this is only making him unhappy. She’s basically setting him free. The next day he immediately comes back to the club, but he starts the conversation with how he needs their help and how everything up until this point is his fault. This is absolutely the last thing Yukino wants to hear, because it means he’s once again shutting them out of his life while taking the blame on himself, which is why she says: If you truly believe that all of this is your fault, and your fault alone, then you should solve it yourself. (look at how she looks down and how she’s clenching her fists, it’s obviously incredibly difficult for her to say this).

However, then 8man tells her that he wants a genuine relationship with her. This hits her hard, because throughout her life people have either abandoned her, betrayed her, bullied her etc. to the point where she doesn’t trust people and always tries keeping them at a distance. She storms off because she doesn’t know how to deal with the situation. Not because she hates him.

Nowhere during any of these events did she “fall out of love with him”, “stop caring about him” or “start hating him”. I really wish you guys would stop saying that, because it’s incorrect.
>>
>>133868704
>However, then 8man tells her that he wants a genuine relationship with her. This hits her hard, because throughout her life people have either abandoned her, betrayed her, bullied her etc. to the point where she doesn’t trust people and always tries keeping them at a distance. She storms off because she doesn’t know how to deal with the situation.
To what end though? How does this magically make her fall for him? I understand why she did it but that doesn't mean it is justified.

Also most of this shit was settled novels ago to most people, no need to write novels yourself.
>>
>>133869588
>To what end though? How does this magically make her fall for him? I understand why she did it but that doesn't mean it is justified.
She had already fallen for him, genuine only reinforced her feelings.
It doesn't have to be justified, she doesn't like people seeing her get emotional simple as that.
>>
>>133869655
If she doesn't want people to see her get emotional she should stop being emotional due to 8man.

>She had already fallen for him, genuine only reinforced her feelings.
I don't know, if she was willing to let him go maybe she would have let go of anything she felt for him. If genuine made her fall for him why didn't it seem like she liked him that way until vol 10?
>>
>>133869749
Because, unlike with Yui where everything about her is being shoved in your face (or in this case 8man's face), Yukino's feelings are far more subtle.
>>
File: 1435466046379.jpg (111KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435466046379.jpg
111KB, 1440x810px
>>133869749
>if she was willing to let him go maybe she would have let go of anything she felt for him
She was only willing to let him go because she didn't him to continue a lie.

>If genuine made her fall for him why didn't it seem like she liked him that way until vol 10?
She was acting drastically different with 8man after genuine happened.
She started questioning everything like what their relationship is and what they are.
It isn't until volume 10 that she realizes she's in love.
>>
>>133869953
Its only subtle because she was just copying other people's feelings such as Yui's/
>>
>>133869989
It's more subtle than that because Yui was just copying Yukino's feelings so she could have what 8man and Yukino had.
>>
>>133869981
I am just saying if 8man actually did fuck off out of her club (and her life) she would probably stop feeling anything for him.

I guess she must notice it herself since she turns into an awkward dork in front of 8man.

>>133869953
I don't know man, in vol 11 they were far from subtle.

>>133869989
>>133870080
I don't think either one of them was copying eachother's feelings considering both of them were not aware the other liked him for some time.
>>
File: Saika.png (485KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saika.png
485KB, 1100x1600px
>>133870417
>I don't know man, in vol 11 they were far from subtle.
Yeah, that's because she dropped all of her defenses. However, up until that point a lot of her emotions are conveyed through blushing, body language, her quickly leaving a room because she's an emotional coward/hasn't had enough emotional support while growing up etc.
>>
File: 1443271030566.jpg (157KB, 1024x1637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443271030566.jpg
157KB, 1024x1637px
>>133863295
I'm not sure I can surviving a hate yuri scene between Miura and Saki. I might ejaculate my soul out.
>>
File: Yui's friendship.png (467KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yui's friendship.png
467KB, 1100x1600px
>>133870976
For instance when Saika scraped his knee, she just left without saying why she was leaving, but she came back with a first aid kit.

Or when Yui called her a friend during the tennis match, she didn't mind, but she was blushing there, so that one shouldn't be that difficult to decipher.
>>
File: 1438987630420.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438987630420.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>133871008
I just want to know if Miura's bitchy anger is enough to defeat Saki's martial arts training

8man in college when
>>
File: 51902214_p0.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51902214_p0.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
Irohasu a best. A BEST.
>>
>>133871547
At being THE WORST.
>>
>>133871603
At being BAD.
>>
>>133871008
Goddamn that body. What does 8man have to do to get her? She isn't like Yui so he can't just ask.
>>
>>133871940
Pressure her by talking to her just a little roughly.
>>
>>133871996
But would she do that for a guy she doesn't even like?
>>
Looks like Nari's twitter has gone into protected mode.
>>
I want to smell Yukino's toes while she insults me.
>>
File: 1436812541639.jpg (214KB, 466x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436812541639.jpg
214KB, 466x732px
>>133872992
I'm not even a footfag but I'd want that.
>>
https://youtu.be/oHS7m90a3as

What if this youth romantic comedy is actually a supernatural romantic comedy?
>>
>>133866131
You mean they used to revolve around 8man trying to convince himself he wasn't interested in her because he was afraid of getting hurt again. Never mind that your claims clearly don't apply to how they've interacted since 8man cleared the air with Orimoto.
>>
>>133820731
You should realize that the one who makes Yui struggle the most is Yukino with her antique, not Hachiman. Without Yui the club would have disbanded long time ago.
Yui pretty much already accepts Hachiman as he is and they're comfortable with each other if not for the romantic tension.
>>
>>133873228
As long it doesn't devolve into a battle harem and become like every other LN in Japan.
>>
>>133873228
>What if this youth romantic comedy is actually a supernatural romantic comedy?
>chuuni as fuck
>there's no Zaimokuza in the video
Does that mean Zaimokuza is the writer?
>>
>>133873680
>Without Yui the club would have disbanded long time ago.
That role of hers is no longer necessary, both 8man and Yukino can get along fine without the need of a bridge.
>>
>>133872963
Who?
>>
>>133871356
In a regular situation, Saki wins. In a drunk cat fight, Miura might have the slight edge since she will develop a bit of a drinking habit until 8man helps her out.
>>
>>133873771
Guy who's art is posted here a lot.
>>
>>133873714
Zaimokuza is actually a woman then? Does that mean she(?) is part of 8man's harem too?
>>
>>133873853
Saki is probably the best character for a spin-off series. She has her own issues to deal with, she is comfortably detached from the main story and can go on her own adventures. Out of all the side characters, a Saki spin-off is one I'd have the most interest in watching.
>>
File: ngikZiW.jpg (181KB, 936x1512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ngikZiW.jpg
181KB, 936x1512px
>>133873887
Well fuck, I really liked his artstyle.
>>
>>133873228
Orimoto looks so sad.
>>
>>133872963
At least I saved all his Iroha art
>>
>>133874023
If Zaimokuza is the writer, a female and we are to assume she wrote herself into the series, then all we need to figure out which of the remaining girls is the most chuuni.
>>
File: 1456864589453.jpg (89KB, 500x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456864589453.jpg
89KB, 500x698px
irohaordeath m8
>>
File: 1443043014316.png (422KB, 820x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443043014316.png
422KB, 820x680px
>Yukino wins da 8manb owl
>Sensei, Iroha, Yui and Saki fans are doomed to fat old men doujins
>>
File: 1436017385732.png (709KB, 599x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436017385732.png
709KB, 599x1600px
>>133871356

Saki would tear the bitch to pieces before Miura even knew what was happening.
>>
>>133874199
Yui and Iroha are already there.

Also
>Saki
>doujins
>>
>>133874199
Don't do this.
>>
File: 1397813100216.jpg (346KB, 1000x1527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397813100216.jpg
346KB, 1000x1527px
>>133874122
I really want to think that Orimoto is actually a two-faced person, she puts up the genki act but inside she is as cynical as 8man.
>>
File: just like heaven.jpg (158KB, 680x992px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just like heaven.jpg
158KB, 680x992px
>>
>>133866572
The reason why Hachiman had been avoiding any romantic contact with Yui has been shown since the honey toast scene.
> When I looked at Yuigahama’s moist eyes, it made me want to think about the meaning of those words. But if I were to think about them, I will be at a dead end. And ultimately, I will likely be mistaken. I’ve come this far being mistaken about a lot of things. But this time, I don’t want to be mistaken, I’m sure.
> That’s why I didn’t have the words needed to answer her at this moment.

He's still deadly afraid of misinterpreting things. And this time he doesn't want to make mistake because Yui is no longer a stranger whose relationship he can simply reset. They're already good friend by that point and he enjoys her companion.
Or if you want my Yuifag bias, the sentence "But this time, I don’t want to be mistaken, I’m sure." can be interpreted as something else.
>>
File: 1413075030231.png (102KB, 321x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413075030231.png
102KB, 321x326px
>>133874296
Coffee cookies?
>>
>>133873228

Yukino - bodyswitch
Haruno - charm
Megurin - telepathy
Rumi - trauma
Yumiko - foresight
Tobe - invisibility
Orimoto - mindwipe
>>
File: 1447373498622.jpg (48KB, 300x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447373498622.jpg
48KB, 300x313px
>>133874410
You know it
>>
>>133823223
She wants this?
>>
>>133819260

She keeps managing to hang around. Vol 11 brought her back and even gave her a slight dere moment with Hachiman.

But her winning would be an upset for the ages.
>>
File: haruharu.jpg (78KB, 500x726px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haruharu.jpg
78KB, 500x726px
>>133874288
Sounds more like Haruno.
>>
>>133820846
>almost
There is absolutely no chance
>>
If Iroha wins it'd have to be in a timeskip or something right? Because Hachiman will be in university. Unless college/high school dating is a regular thing in Japan. Fuck if I know.
>>
File: 1447201610056.jpg (219KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447201610056.jpg
219KB, 784x1024px
Best end
>>
>>133868704
>“fall out of love with him”,
She had a crush for him before the Ebina business. She didn't have one after so therefore she did.
>>
>>133875499

If Iroha wins it will mean the end the world as we know it.

The immediate unquantifiable rapture from Irohafags will blend and blur with the sheer shock and horror from every other human being on earth, until the electromagnetic force of the former overcomes the latter. The world will shatter, then burst into flames and explode, being visible in space for a half-second before vaporizing into plasma at such a high temperature that it rips a hole in space time, through which a single particle of dark matter will enter, triggering the immediate annihilation of a corresponding particle in this universe, resulting in a quantum implosion whose kinetic strength shall outpace the Hiroshima bomb by many orders of magnitude. A black hole will form in local space-time, drawing in all nearby matter until it condenses into a singularity of pure energy, which then detonates to form a star, around which free-floating asteroids will begin to orbit. One of these, containing hydrogen particles, will fall into the perfect orbital radius, create water, and new life will be born.
>>
Indirect Yui kissu when
>>
>>133876056
Can't wait. Don't let the dark horse down, WW.
>>
File: img000027.png (439KB, 944x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000027.png
439KB, 944x1400px
I hope Yukino confronts her issues by confronting her father. Pic related.
>>
>>133876392
So she'll confront her father about not wanting to marry Hayato and she ends up going a bit too far?
>>
File: 250[1].png (94KB, 250x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
250[1].png
94KB, 250x313px
>>133874288
In Volume N it's implied that she has a hard time making/keeping friends because she's so blunt. So she tries to make friends with people from other schools through her part time job
>“It’s just people probably don’t like me.” she said and fixed her perm hair as if trying to hide her embarrassment. I remembered today’s scene at the cafe and got what she meant. Her constant attempts at communicating with everyone around, her barrier-breaking behaviour-- all that to just have friends. No, friends are definitely more than just a status symbol for her. Besides, Orimoto was the kind of girl who’d talk even to someone like me, and status-seekers never do that. There’s, of course, a probability of her showing off her kindness (“hey, look at me, I can talk even to the rejects”), but after seeing her sad smile I started thinking it was something else.
>>
File: 1443152339829.png (525KB, 725x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443152339829.png
525KB, 725x413px
>>133876056
>mfw
That sounds fun as fuuuuug
IROHA FTW
>>
File: raw-3.jpg (292KB, 875x1271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raw-3.jpg
292KB, 875x1271px
>>133876574
How different would things have been in her life if she had told 8man yes?
>>
>>133876056
Yeah, Iroha end does require writing so terrible it would end the universe.
>>
File: 52241865_p0.jpg (362KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52241865_p0.jpg
362KB, 873x1200px
8man should pick one of these girls he likes the best. There is no downside at this point to picking one over the other since it is likely the loser won't get extremely asshurt and the winner won't feel too guilty.
>>
>>133878177
I have a feeling that Iroha and Komachi will either become good friends or mortal enemies if she were to end up with 8man
>>
>>133878269
Choosing one would naturally exclude the other. Whatever happens, someone will be left unhappy.
>>
>>133878353
Komachi vice stuco being incredibly jelly would be great.
>>
>>133878489
Yes but the world doesn't end if 8man doesn't reciprocate her feelings. The other girl will still be her friend and 8man will still want her in his life.
>>
Who's the winner of the Service Club competition? I get the feeling it's all gonna tie back to that for the ending. Loser has to do what the winner wants.
>>
>>133879038
It could be a tie, 8man is ahead in the competition but if Yukino fulfills his his genuine request along with Hiratsuka's first request it could put them on equal ground.
>>
>>133878353
Mortal frenemies for sure for irony. Komachi desperately wishes for her onii chan to have a gf and get laid only for fate to hand her someone she ends up hating.
>>
>>133878269
I want to violate Yukino then marry her.
>>
Yui loves 8man and 8man is willing to date Yui on dates. The 8bowl is over
>>
>>133879439
For Yui.
>>
>>133879163
Iroha is an imouto-type and would steal Komachi's thunder. She probably wouldn't like Iroha's sly way of getting him to do things
>>
File: BFAPlVFiRbM.jpg (107KB, 962x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BFAPlVFiRbM.jpg
107KB, 962x1080px
>>
>>133877546
>The story of a normie girl and an edgelord boy maintaining their relationship despite having different tastes and friends.
Would take a decent writer to pull that off. So probably zero LN writers. Sorry, WW.
>>
>>133880382
Even WW admits that LNs are all about the pictures
>>
If Yukino fell in love its possible she can fall back out as well
>>
>>133836451
>>133837374
>>133837662
Its good to see someone who appreciates haruno around here.
>Haruno berated them on the chocolate making event.
"You aren't this boring are you?" Can confirm are boring as hell.
>>
>>133841525
I hope for a movie.
>>
>>133845701
You could, you know bring out some qoutes from the LNs?
>>
>>133846434
>she is just being a tease and you guys are falling for it
Congratulations you just described the entire Irohafag shippertry in one sentence. They are actually too autistic to realise this.
>>
File: 1150135.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1150135.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
>>133876056
So..Iroha winning is good, right?
>>
Iroha is basically a fusion of Komachi and Haruno.
>>
File: doitforher.jpg (556KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doitforher.jpg
556KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>133842630
Guys?
>>
>>133884053
crop the part that you're asking about
>>
>>133884053
It's Mikoto from Index you pleb.
>>
File: 1448156111506 crop.jpg (79KB, 315x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448156111506 crop.jpg
79KB, 315x641px
>>133884078
I'm asking about #1
>>
>>133884186
It said "male character- (undecipherable)". I thought it was best supporting character from Komachi.
Is 陪 different that other way around?
>>
Will it be explained why Yui and Yukino never talked about 8man in private? A lot of the drama could be avoided if they did. Was it girl intuition or actively avoiding it?
>>
let me just start that this whole shipping shit is not gonna happen anytime soon. when S2 ended, all 8man has ever done is to solve other people's shit using himself and is going full carry role on it even if it means hurting himself in the process. even that "genuine" ep8 was not a romantic flag in any way and its very easy to see he'll go back to his loner ways pretty soon enough. later he'd remind himself that sitting on a bench behind the school was a slice of heaven compared to all the shits the club and Hayato's group gave him. ultimately its like once being on cloud nine, then he stepped down for a bit, knew all the shit below on earth, then remind himself to go back to cloud nine.
>>
>>133886649
If you have been paying attention you would know that 8man doesn't actually want that life and was trying his hardest not to be separated with Yui and Yukino even if he went about it in the worst way possible. Him saying "fuck it" and pursuing what he wants at all costs is a change in mentality for him, he thinks he will be left with nothing but has come to terms with it as of the end of vol 11.

I agree that romance is not a huge part in genuine but it is something that the three want. Yui thinks it is romance, Yukino doesn't know what to think but has an idea of what it is and wants it to be true, and 8man said it isn't friendship (friends) and it isn't companionship (romance?). I don't think there will be a good end or a romance end.
>>
>>133880382
I'd read it
>>
>>133813931
And then we find out that he's married to Miura after knocking her up in a drunken one night stand
>>
>>133887102
>trying his hardest not to be separated with Yui and Yukino even if he went about it in the worst way possible.

What? seriously, that's your impression? he boldly claims in s1ep6 that he also wants out of that service club, which sensei intimidates him not to.
>>
File: 1428987894134.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428987894134.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>133887364
Oh please, we both know that they married out of love after hitting it off in college
>>
>>133873714
>>133873714
see 0.35
>>
>>133887649
Well, drats, there goes that theory.

>>133887578
>What? seriously, that's your impression? he boldly claims in s1ep6 that he also wants out of that service club, which sensei intimidates him not to.
>what is everything that happened since Sagami arc
>>
>>133887649
>what is everything that happened since Sagami arc

whatever happened since Sagami arc is irrelevant to 8man's stance of wanting to be a loner be it early game or late game. there's simply no indication of him opening up (as in, he wants someone in his life) even this late in the game. you might think he's starting to open up, but really he's still carrying solo Iroha arc (namely, the drama in the club).

He just needs to sit in that bench behind the school to figure out how to get back to cloud nine.
>>
>>133887720
If he cares so much about them then why doesn't he answer their feelings pings since he wants to be with them.
>>
>>133887178
8man looks miserable here, he's even stuck drinking shit-tier coffee. If that's what his married life will be like then he'll probably just go for the loner route.
>>
File: Beauty.png (416KB, 685x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beauty.png
416KB, 685x509px
>>133888173
But just imagine how gorgeous their children would look like
>>
>>133888173
Well, we know one girl who is very interested in giving him MAX COFFEE. She might unintentionally make him fall for her if she keeps giving him some.
>>
>>133888258
Where did this genetically perfect meme come from
>>
I can't see this series ending except loner end unless WW makes some stupidly serious asspull. he is a loner since the beginning, he embraces it (see s1ep3) and he still does. Even when Yui is obviously giving him all the go signs he's still not doing it. Even a blind guy could see as clear as day Yui's flirting to 8man which is saying a lot.

>>ultimately its like once being on cloud nine, then he stepped down for a bit, knew all the shit below on earth, then remind himself to go back to cloud nine.

best end.
>>
>>133888508

That he's a loner now doesn't mean he has to remain one.

There's the loner that was born one and was perfectly comfortable with it from the start, and there's the loner-lite that despite of his loner tendencies still wishes for relationships and social acceptance, but constant failure made them give up on people.

While 8man enjoys instrospection and alone time, he still seems pretty bitter about his catastrophic attempts at a social life. Also look at him clinging to his club like a drowning man clinging to a piece of wood floating in the ocean.
>>
>>133888801
The three's relationships aren't destined for doom unless one girl gets hurt by him choosing the other one, romance between one of them failing, or if he sacrifices himself for their good.
>>
Iroha pleases old men for money
>>
>>133888889

I can see 8man sacrificing himself for the club's sake. Which unfortunately in and of itself is a loner's train of thought. this event if it happens is pretty much a seal deal. Yui couldn't break 8man's ice despite being utterly obvious, and Yukino at her current state has no leeway to fix him when she couldn't fix herself.
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (2MB, 2063x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
2MB, 2063x3000px
>>
>>133888889
>>133889277
The girls would see right through his sacrifice and render it useless
>>
File: Yukino In Pan-san.png (707KB, 1010x1260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yukino In Pan-san.png
707KB, 1010x1260px
>>
>>133889739

and nothing happens and the trio is still on a deadlock.
>>
I haven't been on /a/ for 2 months. Has any new story shit happened with the LNs since the plot regarding the Zoku finale?
>>
File: img000001.png (860KB, 1082x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000001.png
860KB, 1082x1600px
Chapter 18 is out.
http://bato.to/reader#b2141c200f87a710

>>133890187
Nope, only the BD Volumes with a Haruno date, though it's just shopping for a dress for Yukino.
>>
>>133837996
>implying
>>133838339
Nah she's fine. I'd say Zoku was better then S1 storywise, however Iroha is more of a filler character used as a plot device then an actual character.
>>