[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to be shit, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1443282730650.jpg (443KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443282730650.jpg
443KB, 1024x768px
It's going to be shit, right?
>>
>>133789172
What am I even looking at here?
>>
>>133789172
its gonna be a good ride
>>
>>133789172
No one asked for this
Here's hoping it'll be at least a fun ride
>>
>>133789313
This is some Monkey's Paw bullshit.
I asked for an anime and it goes to 8-Bit.
>>
>>133789362
Has there ever been a good Key adaptation?
I can't see why they'd start now.
>>
>>133789418
The second Kanon adaptation was good and stayed very true to the source up through the middle of the anime. The common route of Little Busters was handled well. The girls routes were not unfortunately, not counting Yuiko's.
>>
>>133789418
What is clannad?
>>
>>133791374
I'm still mad at Mio route
>>
>>133792196
No one likes that autistic slut.
>>
File: kota-kun.jpg (44KB, 1057x417px) Image search: [Google]
kota-kun.jpg
44KB, 1057x417px
Yes.
Unless they dump the waifu routes and use all 24 episodes for Moon/Terra.

But I will be fine with figure of best boy.
>>
>>133792359
>Unless they dump the waifu routes
Fuck off.
>>
>>133792428
Whats the point?
Its not like the waifu routes give it any story.
All story is in Moon and Terra.
>>
>>133792515
Moon would have zero impact without the waifu routes.
And a fuckload of the stuff in Terra links back to the common routes.
It's like saying adapt Refrain without the LB common routes.
>>
I honestly just want to see Lucia's route animated. That's all I want.

>>133791374
I found that the girl's routes in LB to be meh but very interesting concept wise.
Komari made me have a boner by the implication that you could rape her, easily erase her memories and repeat the process.
Haruka's route was good but it was missing something.
Kud's route was a mess but that bad end scream was enjoyable.
Kurugaya was alright.
Mio was probably the best self-contained route and it felt as though it was written by someone who really loves to read.
And Rin's route is really just an interlude to Refrain. I still don't understand how she got the mentality to date Riki
>hey Riki. we both have someone who has a crush on us, right?
>yeah
>well, that's something we have in common! We should date.
>>
>>133792230
Shit taste
>>
File: best buster.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best buster.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>133792989
Midori is just better. Mio should just go die.
>>
I've been off /a/ for two seasons, can someone fill me in on this?
Do we have a release date, any info on what's getting adapted, etc?
>>
File: youngakane.png (318KB, 414x437px) Image search: [Google]
youngakane.png
318KB, 414x437px
>8bit
>>
>>133792642
>Moon would have zero impact without the waifu routes.
Nah. Its just Kotarou and Kagari.

>And a fuckload of the stuff in Terra links back to the common routes.
Point some. I dare you.
>>
>>133793993
Kotarou's conversation with Sakuya.
Akane.
Kotori.
The decision to let the Key go.
Imamiya and that teacher.
Esaka.
Why Kashima Sakura was insane and wanted to implode the world, as well as the closed dimension.

And the ending representing that everything they worked for throughout the VN worked out in a strange way.
>>
>>133794171
>Akane.
>Kotori.
>Imamiya and that teacher.
>Esaka.
What about them? They are completely different characters in Terra.

>The decision to let the Key go.
How is that related to waifu routes? Thats in Moon.

>And the ending representing that everything they worked for throughout the VN worked out in a strange way.
That is some hard denial. Just because something is canon in your head doesn't make it canon in real.
>>
>>133794310
>They are completely different characters in Terra
They throw them at your face and never properly introduce or develop them with the except of Esaka because the story assumes you understand them already through the other routes.

>How is that related to waifu routes?
The splitting point between Terra and the common route where Kotarou ends up in a coma because he tried to capture the Key.

>That is some hard denial
No. It is the theme of the story. Just because you haven't paid enough attention doesn't make it denial.
>>
>>133794796
>They throw them at your face and never properly introduce or develop them
But that is wrong. Imamiya and Nishikujou get more character-building material in Terra than other routes combined.

>The splitting point between Terra and the common route where Kotarou ends up in a coma because he tried to capture the Key.
And how is that important? It is not necessary to even go that way if you don't show the waifu routes.

>No. It is the theme of the story.
If it is, then the waifu routes fail spectacularly at convening that theme. They focus more on the Kotarou and heroine than on some overaching "theme".
>>
>>133795050
>Imamiya and Nishikujou get more character-building material in Terra
They get their fair share, but the basics of their character, motivations and their stance on the world is still told through the character routes with the exception of Imamiya since he doesn't appear much. Only Esaka gets the most development with him actually teaching Kotarou
this time around and his dying monologue.

>And how is that important?
It is important because it serves as a direct link back to the common routes. It explain why Kotarou has dreams of a younger Akane and why Imamiya and the other Guardian members knows him. It's just an easter egg in the end, but the connection to the common route is still there.

>fail spectacularly at convening that theme
Almost every heroine was going on about their faction doing what's best for the world. Akane wanting to wipe out humanity with Lucia and Shizuru trying to destroy the Key so humanity can stay a little longer on the dying world. Terra is there to show that neither of which is what the Key wants. Terra builds upon and develops what we're told in the various routes, but that is no reason to ignore the waifu routes altogether because they are necessary to develop the story.
>>
>>133793452
It's going to be shit, but I'm just happy that we might get some proper merch this time around. My prize figure of Akane isn't enough.
>>
File: 52913009_p0.jpg (1MB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
52913009_p0.jpg
1MB, 1600x1400px
Who is this fluid druid?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.