[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Under appreciated anime. >Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: milky holmes.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
milky holmes.gif
1MB, 600x338px
Under appreciated anime.

>Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
>>
>>133784446
You weren't there when the fans killed themselves. That's where most of them went
>>
It was appreciated exactly enough for a series that stole 90% of its art direction from Pretty Cure and the remaining 10% from Shugo Chara
>>
>>133784446
It's on my eternal backlog
>>
>>133784816
Go on
>>
>>133785074
Research Milkysuicide
>>
>>133784868

4/10
>>
>>133784446
The fuck are you talking about? It's a masterpiece and everyone knows that.

>>133784816
Also this.
>>
File: #milkysuicide.jpg (328KB, 900x1980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#milkysuicide.jpg
328KB, 900x1980px
>>133785074
NEVER FORGET
>>
I just downloaded this, I heard I was in for Galaxy Angel style antics.
>>
Thinly veiled recommendation thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.