[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Vegito ssj3 without god ki defeat Beerus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (284KB, 1021x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1021x573px
Could Vegito ssj3 without god ki defeat Beerus?
>>
>>133773021
The scale was goku with god ki at 7, beerus at 10 and wish at 15 somehow, so I think Mystic gohan shoudl be about a 4, super buu a 3, s superbuu + mystic gohan was a 7, vegito shoudl be at least a 8 or 9, so yeah, I think SSJ3 Vegito woudl ahve kicked beerus arse, but in the movide goku consider the potara and then dismiss them thinking it would be not enough so...
>>
>>133773240
>implying anything in the movie actually backs this up
>>
>>133773240
>in the movie goku consider the potara and then dismiss them thinking it would be not enough so...

In the movie vegeta has already accepted goku as a friend/ training partner etc, even if they are rivals they are more friends than anything, to that thing the old pervert kaioshin says that the fusion is extra strong when two rivals do it may no longer apply.

And also if the gas inside buu could unmake the fusion, hats to say whis or beerus couldn't do the same too?
>>
>>133773021
The way I imagine it no mortal could ever beat a trained god no matter how strong they are, so I think even Vegito would lose to Beerus without god ki. But Vegito could probably figure out how to turn into a God in like 30 seconds so he'd still win.
>>
>>133773539
>Vegito could probably figure out how to turn into a God in like 30 seconds

>I need 5 saiyans
>...
>oh...
>>
>>133773539
That invincible godki thing is bullshit in the first place, gods have been always weak fucks until Super introduced Beerus and Whis that are somehow so much stronger than anything else. The strongest kaio shins who were supposed to be the ultimate gods before that were at best SSJ2 tier.
>>
Naw. They start talking, then Whis shoots him in the back and Vegito goes down like a chump.
>>
I don't think so. The idea of God Ki is to be able to put you on the levels of gods in the first place.

Beerus, and on that note, SSG Goku's, fighting level is supposed to be a level that we can't even begin to comprehend
>>
>>133773683
The Kaios are like the Japanese interpretation of god as in it's like a job that you can have. Beerus' god is supposed to be more like that of a deity, something incomprehensible in power to regular people
>>
>>133773476
>And also if the gas inside buu could unmake the fusion, hats to say whis or beerus couldn't do the same too?

Highly likely given Whis can do shit like rewind time.
>>
File: Z Buu Saga (272).png (354KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Z Buu Saga (272).png
354KB, 1024x1536px
>>133774322
Kaioshin actually are legit gods. They're able to sense other gods and everything. They just can't use their godliness for fighting.
>>
>>133774714
I always figured Kais and Kaioshin and whatever were more ranks than actual godhood.

Ranks in the order of the universe, you know?

Speaking of which, if Beerus is the God of Destruction is there a God of Creation?
>>
Legit question.

What happens if fused characters try to fuse again with other people?
>>
>>133774322
Being a God of Destruction is just a job too. Whis offers the position to Goku. Beerus and Champa were probably mortals who became gods through training, like what Goku and Vegeta did. Whis' race seem to be the only full-blown god in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>133774777
>is there a God of Creation?

The Kaioushins. I believe Toriyama went into detail about how they relate and even revealed that Beerus, being the asshole he is, is the person who put the Old Kaioushin in the Z-sword after a petty argument during one of their get-togethers.
>>
>>133774777

--The Kaiōshin are said to have the highest status in the universe, but how can you become a Kaiōshin?

"No one can. Kaiōshin are born as Kaiōshin. There are three of them, and they work in shifts. Though there are two of them on duty now, if one of the Kaiōshin were to die in an accident, then the currently-inactive Kaiōshin would grow in the Kaiōshin Realm like a plant. If there aren’t any accidents, then it’s said their lifespans are about 75,000 years."

--Who was it that sealed the Elder Kaiōshin away in the Z Sword?

"The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/
>>
>>133775398
>>133775549
Man they really need to show them actually doing something god like.

So far it just looks like their the universes commentators.
>>
Checkout geekdom 101 on youtube he have best information about Dragon ball.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.