[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Punch Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: One Fuck Man.jpg (42KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
One Fuck Man.jpg
42KB, 480x720px
what do you think might happen to saitama in the latter part of the series? will he become the "live long enough to see yourself become the villain" type of scenario?
>>
>will he become the "live long enough to see yourself become the villain" type of scenario?
That's basically what's happening right where the anime is at. Sea King arc will make the public demonize him even more.
>>
>>133755152
That edit is hideous
>>
No. Absolutely not. Especially after the Garou arc it's clear would never be a villain anyways
>>
File: mfw.jpg (81KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
81KB, 600x848px
but of course not
>>
it might be a good i dea to spice things up a bit but no.
>>
>villain appears
>Instant Kill Man
>hero association defeated
>Genos, Tatsumaki, and Blast put in a good effort but are defeated
>Saitama finally shows up
>Saitama overcomes but just barely
>"That was a good fight."
>"I'm done being a hero now."
>"Come on Genos, let's get food. I'm starving."
>the end
>>
what i'm more interested in is when will he meet an opponent as powerful as him, lord boros was the closest, but didn't last long.
>>
>>133755152
the edit though
>>
Just finished reading One's OPM, what a masterpiece. Can't wait for Murata's version of Garou demon transformation.
>>
>>133756020
I think the question is if Saitana would be the bad guy.

While he has blood-knight tendencies, But his priority is still to be a hero and protect people, even if they think he's a bad guy.
>>
>>133755152
Genos will turn evil when he finds out Humanity's most beloved hero Blast was the one to wreck his home, Saitama will have to choose between the world and his truest and greatest friend.

It won't be about if he can win, but if he'll Wants to.

It'll end with them eating udon and the world dead probably. Saitama choosing Not to help was the God level threat all along.
>>
>>133755152
That guys looks like Miller from the miller report..
>>
You're thinking way too deep about that. Why can't we just have a cool ,over the top anime without going full evangelion over the story ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.