[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you care for and love a paraplegic grill /a/? Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Would you care for and love a paraplegic grill /a/?

Holy shit I just finished this episode after binge watching Angel Beats on my day off. So many tears shed. THEY FUCKING ANIMATED AN ENTIRE ENDING FOR THEM HOLY FUCK THIS ANIME IS SO FUCKING SATISFYING HOLY SHIT. HINATA BEST BROBOY AND OTONASHI IS SO GOOD AS AN MC FUCK WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME TO WATCH THIS SHIT?

All the girls are pretty gud tho Tenshi is most good and Yuri is least good.
>>
kill yourself
although yeah this is the pinnacle of how good Angel Beats gets
It's all downhill from here
>>
>>133742726
you'r post is shit
>>
I'd tell you to go to reddit but they would probably hate you too

People didn't tell you to watch it because it has gigantic pacing issues and isn't very good
>>
>>133742726
You're not supposed to like this because it is literally the only anime with pacing issues.
>>
>>133742726
Should we tell him?

Nevermind >>133745882 already did keep up the good work anon.
>>
Call your tits or the meme squadron is going to start to shitpost how AB is your run-of-the-mill Maeda shit
>>
>>133746186
Can't say I'm part of this meme squadron bc I liked AB, but op is pretty dann autistic
>>
>>133746407
be nice
>>
>>133742726
The show is very good overall, and one of Jun Maeda's best works. The ending gets a bit shaky towards the end but Angel's storyline finishes nicely. If only it was 26 episodes long so they could flesh out everyone, then even /a/ wouldn't shitpost about it.
>>
>>133749746
This, I remember as a kid imagining an afterlife scenario like this.. It had great episodes but pacing is disappointing as fuck, especially with the later ones. I'm wondering if the light novels are really fleshed out, this also had a VN release from memory..
>>
>>133742726
I enjoyed the show a lot that's all that matters. Taste be damned.

And yeah Hinata is a super bro. Come back after watching the rest so you can avoid spoilers there are good twists coming.
>>
File: Otonashi plays kinect.webm (335KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Otonashi plays kinect.webm
335KB, 1280x720px
>>133742726

They all die at the beginning

In the English dub this is Fuuko and Tomoya. This was meant to be longer but the studio had some problems I can't be bothered googling atm.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.