[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make legitimate scenarios on how Akira Toriyama could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

Let's make legitimate scenarios on how Akira Toriyama could fix the power creep and make the non-saiyans relevant again.
Piccolo and Krillin are the main candidates in my opinion.

For Piccolo the only thing I can think of would be some other warrior Nameks somewhere fuse with him. That's generally how his power ups are handled. Can't really think up another way other than him like fusing with porunga or Shenron maybe?

As for Krillin.
If Dr.Gero can make two punk kids with no prior ki training into fighters that surpass 100% full powered Frieza (pre-golden of course) and Bulma and her father are quite literally two of the smartest people on the planet....
I see no reason why Bulma can't reverse engineer Gero's techniques and probably improve upon them on other humans.
Krillin being married to an android one would probably only add to the fact that he would want to be given the opportunity for said surgeries?

Android Krillin could easily be on Perfect Cell levels or higher.
>>
File: Cool Story Goku.jpg (55KB, 342x338px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Story Goku.jpg
55KB, 342x338px
>>133729487
>>
>>133729487
Who is that dude on the far left?
>>
>>133729487
Maybe he can just do a TTGL move and just show that everyone can actually go Saiyan if they just have the gist of it. Saiyans look exactly like humans except for the tail so what prevents them from not being somewhat related?
>>
File: Just Saiyan.jpg (36KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
Just Saiyan.jpg
36KB, 490x368px
>>133730180
That really doesn't solve the "if you arent a saiyan you're useless" thing tho.
It just turns the humans into saiyans.
>>
Easy. Give the humans the super human transformation and give Piccolo the super namekian transformation. And because that's not enough, give them god transformations or similar because if saiyans can have god modes, sure other races can as well.
>>
>>133730180
Piccolo and Ten would be left in the dust then since the two of them aren't Earthlings nor Saiyans.
>>
>>133730428
Super Nameks are already a thing.
Piccolo is already one.
>>
>new powerful race shows up to kill saiyans
>they kick all the saiyans' asses
>Only the humies left to fight, might as well give it a shot
>realize this race is weak to human anatomy for some stupid, fanfic reason
>arc full of the human characters kicking ass

There you go.
>>
>>133730512
super namekians are a thing but a super namekian god or something of that calibur would be goat. maybe it's some weird namek myth, or forgotten history.
>>
>>133730180
Or wish through the Dragonballs to have everyone be capable of going Saiyan
>>
File: Piririn.jpg (22KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
Piririn.jpg
22KB, 300x409px
>>133729487
What is stopping piccolo from having mutant babies like his father had?
Piccolo is leaps and bounds stronger than Demon King Piccolo was so it would only make sense that his off spring would be stronger.
Make tons of mutant Namek warriors, then merge with them and become ungodly strong.
Namekian God Mode.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1366x768px
>>133730633
>>133730180
Then we'd have this shit to look forward to.
>>
>>133730512

Wasn't super namek a throwaway word simply used for a really strong namek? Because given the logic used to call it a super something, then when he merged with kami-sama he become a super namek level 2
>>
Other than merging/fusing with one another there isn't much anyone can do to get on the caliber of the saiyans now.

Portora earings on Tien and Yamcha would result in a fighter as strong as first form Frieza at the very best.

There is nothing that can be done to make humans relevant besides doing a hundred year time skip and having all these big shots out of the story, starting fresh and the biggest threats being normal humans.
>>
Isn't Dragonball Online canon?
It has all the humans being partial saiyans because it takes place like a thousand years in the future and the saiyans fucked all the humans for centuries and saiyan blood is diluted and in all humans now.
>>
>>133731062
It's been deemed non-canon since the BoG and RoF movies came out.
The events in the movies conflict with the events in the game.
>>
>>133730062
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
>>
>>133730381
...no it doesn't. It just makes going super a technique that any humanoid can do.
>>
>>133730886
>Portora earings on Tien and Yamcha would result in a fighter as strong as first form Frieza at the very best.
im almost sure Tien at his prime was stronger than the first form of Freezer
>>
>>133729487
Toriyama could just have Piccolo and the Humans train with Whis for a few months. He already pulled it with Freiza.
>>
Humans not mastering and improving Kaioken for less body strain was a mistake.
>>
>>133730522
Enemy race can read saiyan minds for some stupid reason. Good enough.
>>
>>133729487
Forget about power levels
Stop trying to make a new arc interesting by making up a new villain even more powerful than the last one
>>
>>133730739
Just say piccolo was a false super namek. Been done before with the saiyans.
>>
>>133731498
Now you're just being preposterous.

Okay, you had your fun with your joke answer, now let's hear the real one. How about a VERY strong villain they have to transform TWICE to defeat?
>>
>>133729566
saving that
>>
>>133731112
What in the movies deems DBO uncanon?
I'm curious.
>>
>>133731363
There is no way that's possible.
Krillin (pre-Uub) is stated to be the strongest human and he was unable to do anything against base Cell.
>>
>>133731380
Frieza's race like Saiyans can get enormous ki increases in a small amount of time.
We know for a fact Humans cannot get an increase of the latters amount.
>>
>>133733438
Until Toriyama decides that they can.
>>
File: Cool Story Nakama.png (64KB, 458x380px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Story Nakama.png
64KB, 458x380px
>>133732686
>>
>>133733466
Toriyama makes shit up he goes, but he doesn't intentionally create plot holes for himself.

Having humans get zenkais that rival the saiyans this far into the series would make absolutely no sense.
>>
>>133731406
I guess that's still a possibility?
>>
>>133731112
You still haven't given any reasons it was deemed non-canon.
>>
File: Cell-X.jpg (117KB, 980x695px) Image search: [Google]
Cell-X.jpg
117KB, 980x695px
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (59KB, 574x415px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
59KB, 574x415px
>>133733679
What the FUCK is that
>>
>>133731451

In literally the most recent episode of Super, Whis is training Goku and Vegeta to fight instinctively without thinking.

Mind reading would be literally useless against them by the time the plot catches up.
>>
File: get your monkey hands off me.png (894KB, 1067x670px) Image search: [Google]
get your monkey hands off me.png
894KB, 1067x670px
I feel like we just need some new characters who are on the level of Goku and Vegeta or something I dunno. Piccolo has a very slim chance of catching up to the saiyans. The humans have no fucking way, just let them retire.
>>
>>133733538
SUPER DRAGON BALLS
>>
Piccolo doesn't need a power up. He's already nearly omniscient and one of the most powerful people in existence.
>>
>>133729487
Simple, by introducing groups of villains rather than a single powerful one.
Give everyone a 1v1 matchup, this is how other battle shonens make the entire cast relevant despite a power gap between the MC and the supporting cast.
>>
>>133730062
Mask man
>>
>>133734196
Are you trying to imply a set of Dragonballs from another universe is impossible?

How is that a plot hole.
>>
>>133733438
Frieza doesn't have a race. He's a mutant.
>>
>>133735175
According to the Funimation dub.
babbys first anime.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.