[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Rwby Manga Confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 32

File: rwby.jpg (1MB, 971x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rwby.jpg
1MB, 971x1400px
Anyone else hype for the Manga adaption of Rwby?
>>
>>133722330
Anon, try not to attract shitposting /co/ crossboarders. Their shitposting style is even worse than /a/.
>>
>>133722330
Saw the animation. It had a fine idea but was executed far worst than how Venus vs Virus did.
Most of it was forced and the chibi animations were lame as fuck.
>>
Not /a/
>>
>>133722330
Is it weekly or bi-weekly release?
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>133722330
Battle scenes where good, non combat stuff was ok, that first close-up of Rubys face was rough though
>>
>>133725215
>where good
Amazing bump, esl, underage, faggot

Kill yourself
>>
I thought this ended because the dude who made it died?
>>
>>133722330
Stop forcing this shit on /a/. No one wants it here.
>>
>>133722330
Source material aside, the first chapter sucked.
>>
>>133722330
Why would you read a manga about this? Literally everything about this series except the fight animation is completely forgettable garbage, and with a manga you don't even have that.
>>
>>133726449
Here's a hint, the people watching "anime-style" Western web animations are much bigger weebs than the people just watching anime.
>>
>>133725624
>plot that has literally no direction and relied heavily on using every and all anime trope stopping because the animator died
Anyways, Monty is mostly for the animation and for giving kinda an idea of how he wants to the that show to go. Miles and Kerry do most of the writing
>>
>>133726534
Not /a/ related.
>>
File: 1433187611280.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433187611280.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Wow, /a/ is getting assblasted over a manga (that's not ACTUALLY a manga) being able to stick to the board and not be deleted?

Keep me laughing /a/
>>
File: 1425871558486.jpg (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425871558486.jpg
174KB, 1024x576px
>>133726604
>he think people will discuss the manga

Good joke.
>>
>>133722330
Fuck off already, we had a bunch of thread for the chapter 01. Just wait the chapter 02 next month
>>
This is an off-topic thread, as is everything that comes out of this intellectual property, please refrain from making threads about RWBY on /a/, this board does not need threads dedicated to shitposting, thank you.
>>
>>133726725
>Naruto
Of course.
No one should respond to this piece of shit seriously.
>>
Mods confirmed for mad weebs.
>>
File: 1444906488588.png (210KB, 923x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444906488588.png
210KB, 923x564px
While the reactionary shitposting to this is retarded, mods really should just delete this thread.
First of all, the manga wasn't "confirmed", a chapter of the manga is already fucking out. There have already been threads on /a/ months ago about it being confirmed, with the same retards shitposting in the threads about it and making threads solely to continue the shitposting, and there have already been threads weeks/days ago posting the chapter with the same people shitposting and making threads, again, solely to continue the shitposting.
OP's bullshiting because he knows that all he has to do is post that image and type "RWBY" in the OP and he'll get a bunch of replies. He didn't even take the time to capitalize all the letters of the title, that's how little of a shit he gives.
This doesn't excuse the people who are shitting up the thread instead of ignoring it and letting it die, as that behavior only encourages retards to act even more retarded, there's no justice in leaving the thread up.
>>
>>133726725
>>133726199
Pretty much this faggot went from cute animu girls posts to shounenshit reactions. Amazing saves newshit
>>
File: 1445902347104.png (353KB, 418x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445902347104.png
353KB, 418x581px
>>133726746
Hiro died in Paris.
>>
Well we can always spend an entire thread talking about how shit the manga was.

I mean damn, it sure was shit wasn't it? Aside from the color pages I'm not sure there was a single background in the entire manga.
>>
Mod, this thread was about to die anyway, and some underage faggot bumped it. You can delete it, you won't be fired
>>
>>133726836
I should hope they WILL be fired for neglecting to do their job.
>>
So /co/ is going to kill /a/. I always thought it would be gaia.
>>
>>133726885
Who do you think RWBY appeal to?
>>
File: 1447836663404.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447836663404.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
This mod literally playing with our soul
>>
>>133723104
>thread about an actual Manga
>not /a/

GTFO butthurt
>>
>RWBY manga made in Japan is not /a/ related
>this is what weebсuсks actually beileve
>>
>>133726933
>>133726937
Its funny how these guys are typing like crossboarders but yeah everyone is from /a/ here right.
>>
>>133726960
samefagging, bud
>>
>>133726960
The thread was on track to die before one shitstirrer decided it would be really funny to poke the beehive.
>>
>>133726933
>thread about an actual Manga
>about an actual Manga
>actual Manga
>>
>mods deleting post after post of mine about how they deleted other stuff
>leave up random other posts about the mods not doing their job
Are you just annoyed at me personally or something?
>>
/a/ has been violently rejecting this shit for days OP. The show discussion is not allowed on /a/ and you basically cannot talk about the manga without being a fan of the show, ergo you cannot really talk about the manga only without bringing in the show. /a/ does not give a fuck about that shitty show hence does not give a fuck about this manga.

Yesterday mods autosaged another one of these threads, which by proxy saved it from being flooded until it hit autosage anyway, and there was no "discussion of the manga" fucking whatsoever. This shit belongs on /co/, let it go.
>>
help me out here /a/. i get how the show isnt anime but how is this not Manga? it has a manga artist right?
>>
File: 1148889345727.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1148889345727.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
>>133723377
>weekly
>bi-weekly
Spoiled little WSJ babies
>>
>>133727214
STOP FUCKING BUMPING FUCK OFF
>>
>>133727230
I'm a little confused how anyone can even think of bi-weekly but not monthly. Bi-weeklies are pretty rare.
>>
>>133727214
No you help me out here. There is literally one chapter out only with half the pages having absolutely zero speech bubbles. How the fuck do you not expect these threads to turn into the show discussion? People who keep making these threads are just looking for an excuse to have a shitposting thread.
>>
Times like these I wish we still had visible sage.
>>
>>133727230
Wall Street Journal?
>>
>>133727359
And you didn't sage on purpose, right?

fuck off
>>
File: op_sweat_smile.png (201KB, 410x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op_sweat_smile.png
201KB, 410x530px
>>133727313
i mean im not saying youre wrong but i still dont see how this isnt classified as manga.
>>
>>133727359
If anything, it would have idiots use it more so they can have their "oh so special blue text", but in the end I just can't see it being effective in this day and age.
>>
>>133727410
What? So you want people to talk about the fucking cartoon here?
>>
>>133727454
not really. just want to know if this is actually a manga or not and why
>>
>>133727494
No, it's not. Now fuck off
>>
>>133727410
Not saying that this is not a manga. Im saying that there is literally nothing to discuss. Shitposters and crossboarder are trying really hard to force this shit on /a/ for some reason. They want an excuse to discuss the western cartoon on /a/ by using the manga as an excuse.
>>
File: 1363141956937.png (34KB, 690x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363141956937.png
34KB, 690x656px
>>133727506
BUT WHY FAGGOT
>>
If this is manga then 90% of anime is actually korean.
>>
Jani makes bait thread so they can ban request people replying to it.
Again.

Just hide and report.
>>
>>133727594
You're an idiot. I want these threads banned because they're 80% shitposting and 20% crossboarders, but it is a manga, and this isn't debatable.
>>
>>133727402
So I'm not the only person on this board who thinks that when I see that acronym.
>>
>>133727595
>>133727705
What is sage
>>
>>133722330
I just hope this is not a tri monthly release.
>>
All of this couldn't have happened if you handled this shit properly.
Now we have this shit.
>>
>>133727732
Completely useless unless done in groups?
>>
I sure am glad this garbage is on /a/ just so /co/ can discuss fanfiction undisturbed.
>>
nope
>>
>>133727180
Just like how no one could have God Eater threads without making the whole thing about the game, right? Right?
>>
>>133725923
Possible actual development in the story, and I will like more SOL chapters about RWBY team.
>>
>>133722330
The first chapter was alright. Shirow's art is nice but it was a pretty empty on the story so far.

This shit is getting so much visibility here thanks to the shitposters.
>>
Wow. This "american anime" looks like shit. Isn't this just an art student's homework? There isn't actually a production "team" for this, right?
>>
>>133722330
If this ever gets an anime, this could rival the outrage that Free's announcement had around here.
>>
>>133728260
Fuck, anyone got that screenshot of the catalog full of Free threads? That was great.
>>
>>133722330
Honestly I don't really like the art style at all. The Grimm and Cardin are the only acceptable things.
>>
File: 1419724207074.jpg (876KB, 1920x2198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419724207074.jpg
876KB, 1920x2198px
>>133728380
>>
>>133728126
No one cared about God Eater either way. This apparently has a massive fanbase for the show. There's also one chapter out and nothing to discuss about the manga itself.
>>
Is this the shitposting general for today?
>>
>>133727705
More like 10% people trying to actually talk about the manga, 50% shitposting, 10% really hard shitposting, 30% just having fun with you all.
>>
>>133728576
It's been the shitposting general for the last three days because the mods are babysitting it.
>>
>>133728444
You know what's funny though, I remember when it was just rumors that KyoAni was going to do a boys swimming anime, and everyone on /a/ was hyped, because they thought it would never happen.
>>
>>133728525
>about 80 unique IPs in the general
It's not that big. There is plenty of things to discuss, including comparing bits to the show (which is on topic as long as it doesn't stray too far). We already had proper discussions of the manga here though, so I don't agree with these threads, even if they are shitposters making them. No one wants a general.
>>
>>133728616
This is the way most popular shows that /a/ dislikes goes. The people who like the property or concept latch onto it early because they care about it more, so there's anticipation, and then once the people who aren't interested realize something is happening, their negative response overwhelms the first one.
>>
>>133728444
Did people really think that Kyoani would never do a little girl anime ever again?
>>
>>133728599
>babysitting it.
I don't know why they waste their time, no one is even attempting to discuss some gaijin manga.
>>
>>133728738
People wanted FMP or Haruhi. Funny enough we now have FMP.
>>
>>133728738
kyoanus doesn't care about the anime but the money. MONEH
>>
File: 1362586548156.jpg (979KB, 960x4860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362586548156.jpg
979KB, 960x4860px
>>133728616
>everyone on /a/ was hyped
You're probably thinking about the Kyoukai no Kanata commercial. The Free (Animation Do) commercial was mostly just big with fujos. I remember one even made a mock VN.
>>
Nice metaposting, /a/. It's like you keeping this thread on purpose.
>>
>>133728807
No, there was one picture circulating around /a/ that was a very early depiction of Free and people were posting it all the time, wondering what it was, and how it would never happen.
>>
>>133728807
I bet kyoani did this on purpose because they knew it would attract the sheep! MORE MONEH
>>
>>133728843
But I know how to sage.
>>
>>133729002
me too
>>
>>133728761
Because if they back down now they'll be admitting they should have done it at the start.
>>
File: image.png (431KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
431KB, 960x1400px
Ruby a cute
>>
>>133729262
>>133729304
Fuck off
>>
>>133729262
>saging is hard
>>
>>133729304
>this is a fairytale of men
>panel is 4 girls
Bravo
>>
RWBY is homestuck tier shit.
>>
No one seems to have a shit fit whenever Gankutsuou, which is also based off western work, is discussed here. So why this? It's a Japanese manga serialized in a Japanese magazine. How isn't it manga? Source material should be irrelevant.
>>
>>133723104
Kek, you wish.
>>
>>133722330
>>>/co/
>>
>>133729304
Yang the best fatalpulse when?
>>
>>133729551
FUCK OFF NEVER
>>
File: 1373250317364.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373250317364.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>133729551
>>133729304
There is only one chapter out how can you claim best girls? Wait you guys actually this garbage?
>>
>>133729503
Because RWBY is Homestuck tier garbage.
>>
>>133729551
Fuck off
>>
>>133729503
Because Gankutsuou is hipster teens first revenge story.
>>
lel another one we go. shitpost!
>>
>>133729600
Not /a/ related.
>>
>>133729551
>Yang the best
>Not Nora
How does it feel to have shit taste?
>>
sure is anime and manga in here, manga specifically. wow, how terrible.
>>
>>133729600
Not /a/
>>133729503
Do you not see the difference between the count of Monte christo and this?
>>
>>133727494
It is. There is no reason to think otherwise.
>>
>>133729600
not /a/
>>
>>133729629
Not /a/.
>>
>>133729644
Both are western works, anon.
>>
>>133729600
>>133729629
>>133729551
>>133729304
Not /a/ related
>>
>>133729629
not /a/
>>
are they lesbos
>>
>>133729704
I wish.
>>
>>133729704
Go ask /co/ we don't want the show here.
>>
>>133729704
Ask /co/
>>
MOD JUST FUCKING DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?
>>
>>133729773
RWBY is not an anime. Its a western cartoon made by american and im pretty certain we have a board for this.
>>
>>133729773
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>133729753
Learn to fucking sage newfag
>>
>>133729753
This is a completely legit thread. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>133729872
The deviantarts kids can't stop mentioning the show because there is literally nothing to talk about in the manga.
>>
>>133729866
>>133729872
Fuck off stop fucking bumping
>>
File: 1442089454826.png (145KB, 327x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442089454826.png
145KB, 327x335px
GUYS TWILIGHT HAS A MANGA TOO THAT MEANS WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT TOO RIGHT!?
>>
>>133729678
This, more or less. Unfortunately.
>>
>>133729935
Don't give anyone any ideas.
>>
>>133729935
Apparently yes.
>>
>>133729304
Weiss is best those flat titties look delicious.
>>
>>133729906
>I have no clue what sage is
How's your first summer?
>>
>>133729935
TELL ME THEN WHY THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT? EXACTLY BECAUSE THEIR FANFAG AREN'T EXIST BUT RWBY SHIT IS FOR SOME FUCKING REASON IS
>>
>>133729935
No.
>>
>>133729935
Sure, why not?
>>
>>133729964
Stop bumping this shitheap
>>
>>133729969
>summer
It's November.
>>
>>133729935
Supernatural has an anime, we should have a thread about that. It actually isn't shit.
>>
>>133729969
buddy, I've SAGED TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES ON THIS THREAD I FUCKING TOLD OTHERS TO SAGE THEY AND THEY DIDN'T LISTEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>133729885
Maybe they're still sore about the nipple thing? I'm sure that was embarrassing. I'd be embarassed if that we me, and then I'd try to find some shitty loophole just to fuck with people out of spite. That's just me though. I'm an asshole.
>>
>>133729964
>he watching the show

Talk about absolute disgusting taste. Now that the Narutards have settle down we have these people to deal with.

I guess we need a cancerous fanbase on /a/ to bully or else its not /a/.
>>
>>133729935
Yeah, the difference here is that nobody is actually interested in it. Not even as bait or to trash it. This on the other hand is being made into a huge deal for god knows what reason. So naturally people like OP will post it to rile autists up.
>>
>>133727705
Basically.
>>
>>133729935
Some anon tried to dump Harry Potter doujins last thread, but he didn't get very far.
>>
>>133730050
Found your problem. Just stop responding and leave this shithole.
>>
>>133730050
To be honest though, bakafam, most of the content in most of the threads at any given time on this board, is not actually worth bumping the thread for. You should just set your shit to sage every post, every time, and then, rather than being mindful about when not to bump, just be mindful of when to bump. It's easier. I'm lazy.
>>
So on what date do new chapters come out?

Anyone else have high hopes?
>>
>>133730054
>mods are fags
Some things never change
>>
>>133730167
Exactly this.
>>
>>133730168
Fuck off
>>
>>133730168
>>>/co/
>>
>>133730131
It can't be help, it's triggers my autism
>>
>>133730085
>Yeah, the difference here is that nobody is actually interested in it.
There is no difference at all. Let me break this down in greentext so you can understand.
>nobody on /a/ gives a shit about RWBY
>those that do already have a general on /co/
>meaning any manga thread will solely be /co/ posters
>/co/ is incapable of keeping discussion limited to the manga only
>RWBY manga threads will just be an extension of their general
>>
It's weeaboo shit get that gay shit out of here.
>>
>>133730168
>>>/co/
>>
>>133730227
It's their fucking plan, that's the only reason why mods don't fucking delete this thread
>>
>Monty "rwby is so shitty it gave me cancer" Oum
>Monty 'I'm literally allergic to pussy' Oum
>Monty 'killed by my gf's puss' Oum
>Monty 'Irony is a bitch' Oum
>Monty 'I just wanted my gf to be happy' Oum
>Monty 'if I see that fucking cat one more time' Oum
>Monty 'wait, I won't see the cat again after all' Oum
>Monty 'fucking rekt by cats' Oum
>Monty 'the universe really didn't want me to keep cats' Oum
>Monty 'my gf probably was secretely trying to kill me' Oum
>Monty 'so allergic the allergic test killed me' Oum
>Monty 'MMD weeb shit gave me cancer' Oum
>Monty 'allergic to rwby' Oum
>Monty 'pussy test left me comatose' Oum
>>
>>133730054
Disagreement between users and mods are common occurrence. Why should it be embarrassing to anybody who already went trough it plenty of times?
>>
>>133730168
No.
>>
>>133730315
> Why should it be embarrassing to anybody who already went trough it plenty of times?
Because they haven't, since they're new as fuck and became moderators in their first month of browsing.
>>
>>133730227
I've been saying this for two days now. I don't understand how the mods don't see this.
>>
File: 1445427890226.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445427890226.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
Janitor, you know that this thread isn't going to get any better. Go tell a mod so he can delete it.
>>
>>133730372
Maybe his hotpockets just got done
>>
File: 1446755864406.jpg (213KB, 670x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446755864406.jpg
213KB, 670x720px
>>133730304
>>
>>133730360
Even the oldest of moderators disagreed with users as often as imaginable. As long as people on 4chan never listen to rules, even month is enough to get used to it.
>>
>>133730227
I'm not using "interested" to say "wanting to legitly discuss the the thread you idiot. I'm using it to say "these threads are bait and unlike said Twilight threads which end up dying off after a few posts they last a lot longer they draw a lot more asspained replies so naturally shitposters will want to post it more." That kind of "interested."
>>
File: Not your blog.png (39KB, 365x173px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not your blog.png
39KB, 365x173px
Will we ever have cool mods again?
>>
Are we all resigned to this turning into a harem around Jaune?

What else has this mangaka done?
>>
>>133730458
> As long as people on 4chan never listen to rules, even month is enough to get used to it
Clearly not for this mod.
>>
>>133730372
I see a nipple.
>>
>>133730419
Janie, we see that you're here.
Go call a mod to delete this thread
>>
>>133730360
The fact that they're an obvious tumblrcunt with an obvious agenda is disheartening too. I wonder if it isn't why moot really left, because 4chan had become too dirty.
>>
>>133730483
Do you seriously think mod decided to keep this thread here alone?
>>
>>133730304
hahaha
>>
>>133730464
>moving goalposts
Just stop. Let the thread die already.
>>
>>133730516
Please don't ban me.
>>
>>133730477
Fuck off
>>
>>133730517
Stop telling them what to do, idiot.

The moderators have already confirmed these threads are fine. Your autism won't change anything.
>>
>>133730531
I think we're talking about different things. I was referring to nipplemod in that last post.
>>
>>133730477
Not /a/ related
>>>/co/
>>
>>133730517
I deleted my post to correct a typo, sorry if I worried you anon.
>>
>>133730517
Janitors have been able to delete threads for over five years.
>>
>>133730419
>The fact that they're an obvious tumblrcunt with an obvious agenda is disheartening too. I wonder if it isn't why moot really left, because 4chan had because too dirty
Did it hit the mark?
>>
>>133730477
>jaune

Who? This is not /a/ related.
>>
>>133730609
I think a lot of board sterilization and enforce-rules-exactly ideas were actually pushed by moot.
>>
>>133730477
The guy in the first chapter? yes.
>>
>>133730594
Yes it is, whether you like it or not.

The manga is 100% /a/ related, and it will stay /a/ related.
>>
>>133730552
I'm not goddamn. Holy shit what I'm saying is just ignore this thread, stop taking the bait and let it die naturally already. This is why the Naruto problem became as big as it did
>>
>>133730582
You mean the mods who wanted to ban nipple and proceed to get BTFO by Hiro?
>>
>>133730655
Fuck off jannie faggot piece of shit
>>
>>133729304
Blake for me, please.
>>
>>133730609
No no. Ahhhhhh, I should've known that would happen. I deleted that myself it says 'because' instead of 'become.' It sounded really stupid and it bothered me. I mean the whole thing is meant to sound kind of stupid anyway, but not that much. I think you're all being a little too paranoid, honestly, but I'm having fun with it.

Like someone else said, mods being faggots is nothing new.
>>
Instead of shitposting angrily, someone come up with an actual manga we could discuss.
>>
>>133730710
Not /a/ related
>>>/co/
>>
File: 1443051708142.jpg (20KB, 367x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443051708142.jpg
20KB, 367x451px
>>133730655
Are you watching the show?
>>
>>133730639
I imagine it's hard to strike a balance
>encourage mods to be judges
>suddenly shadow despots control each board deleting whatever they dislike and to hell with board culture
>encourage mods to stick to the letter of the law only
>shit like this happens.
It must be difficult to strike a balance. I can imagine that the first option would be ideal if every mod was trustworthy, competent and accountable, but you're just not going to find anybody with those qualities lurking around the internet and willing to do it without a salary.
>>
>>133730589
And that was caused by our new owner not having perfect grasp about current state of /a/. God knows what he said to mods what to do with these kind of threads before that mod tried to send VD away. And frankly, splitting up /a/ wouldn't hurt a bit and making this board slower should be a focus of mods right now if they want it to survive.
>>
>>133730747
Is the Non Non Biyori manga still a thing?
>>
>>133730747
Fuck off
>>
>>133730168
Monthly, I believe. It'll be interesting to see how it develops, so I'll follow it.
>>
>>133730747
An american art student falls in love with a 3d animation program. Unable to create anything of value, he is gifted with a general thread on /co/.
>>
>>133730685
>proceed to get BTFO by Hiro?
Are we even on the same board? Do you call three days of repetitive discussion about what to do "getting BTFO"?
>>
Does anyone know the date for new chapters?
>>
File: 1447947149416.png (218KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447947149416.png
218KB, 540x960px
>>133730685
Not him, but Hiro is just as clueless as them, if not more.
>>
>>133730710
Not /a/.

You should stop watching deviantarts garbage, /co/. I know you guys only get like five new shows a year so your standard are pretty low but you should stop watching this shit.
>>
>>133730825
Thanks, but do you know what day of each month?
>>
>>133730802
>split
Yeah back to >>>/qa/
>>
>>133730802
>>>/qa/
>>
>>133730838
>he is gifted with a general thread on /co/
The creator is dead, though.
>>
>>133730849
>>133730897
Do you really aspire to make this board Anime/Random?
>>
File: 1368233996068.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368233996068.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>133730825
>following this shit
>>
>>133730893
Not offhand, no, but since chapter 1 was just released within the last few days, I'd guess mid-month each month.
>>
>>133730936
Oh right, I guess he's gifted with death then. I'm kind of jealous actually. Good for him.
>>
The manga isn't even /co/ related. It's written in a japanese format by a japanese person. There's no reason to think it doesn't belong on /a/.
>>
>>133730802
Regardless of what Hiro said or didn't say to the mods, which we can't know, whichever mod started trying to ban VD was an idiot who should have known better if he'd been here for any length of time.

> splitting up /a/ wouldn't hurt a bit
I disagree, basically every recent split I've seen proposed has been a terrible idea. /ar/, /ag/, /manga/,sending all ecchi to /e/, all those would just damage /a/ and/or create cancerous hellholes for new boards.
>>
>>133730848
Never it just got cancelled.
>>
File: 1384884944608.gif (749KB, 200x118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384884944608.gif
749KB, 200x118px
>>133730936
Thats what he get for making garbage.
>>
All this people are clearly not talking about the manga, not even in a negative way? Why not temp ban and erase the messages?

>>133730168
Sadly is monthly, I have hopes on chapters with more content, the first chapter had some nice art but it just didn't feel right for being the start of the story.
>>
>>133730168
Honestly all this inane shitposting aside, what's been done doesn't seem that good. I know that means nothing because of the source material, but it doesn't seem like much to hora about
>>
>>133728444
i liked free.
>>
>>133731000
Tell that to the people who can't stop talking about the show since there is literally nothing to discuss about this chapter.
>>
File: 1347438565613.png (144KB, 534x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1347438565613.png
144KB, 534x400px
Just delete this fucking thread already. Do you honestly think that deleting individual posts will solve the problem when there's zero discussion going on anyway?
>>
>>133730946
Allowing discussion of ecchi isn't anime/random.
>>
>>133730802
>making this board slower should be a focus of mods right now if they want it to survive.
What?
>>
File: 1444284538642.png (2KB, 252x153px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444284538642.png
2KB, 252x153px
Janitor, are you for real?
>>
>>133730802
Aren't we the slowest we've been in the last three years or something like that?
>>
>>133731066
Im telling you that your series is garbage for deiviantarts weeb edgemaster and you should kill yourself for loving this pile of shit.

Even fucking Narutards and SnKfags have better taste then you.
>>
>>133731131
They know they are wrong but its too late to back down.
>>
>>133731131
If there is zero discussion going on anyway, why not just stop posting and let the thread die?
>>
File: fukkensaved.jpg (86KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fukkensaved.jpg
86KB, 600x338px
>>133731192
I don't know if we are or aren't, I'm just trying to figure out why they would say slowness = survival. Maybe anon is some sort of sloth human hybrid

>>133731171
pic related
>>
>>133731277
Because there's no way for all of us to stop posting at once.
>>
>>133731277
Eventually we'll all be saging, and someone will have learned at least that much, maybe?
>>
>>133731277
Because the fat autists are sweating and shaking. The mere thought that people want to discuss something they don't like literally drives them insane.
>>
>>133731008
Splitting /jp/ and /a/ worked well for years. Whle moot still cared and until boards started to merge again and only people who were left on /jp/ were bored touhofags and idolfags.

>>133731154
I'm not saying that banning ecchi is the way. Just that multiple /a/-related boards with active and cohesive userbase would serve to make this board less like a chatroom. Changing a tabs in browser was never hard and worked well in past.

>>133731192
I doubt it. While the old archive was still up, the stats showed a slight increase over years.
>>
File: 1444504506459.jpg (118KB, 750x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444504506459.jpg
118KB, 750x740px
Yo mods tell Hiro to give us /l/ and visible sage.

Thank you senpai
>>
Thread now on autosage. Once again, the fat, greasy haired autists proved too mentally unstable.
>>
Autosage is much less fun than just everyone actually saging ;_;
>>
>>133731391
> Splitting /jp/ and /a/ worked well for years
That says nothing about the current splits proposed, which are all bad ideas.
>>
>>133731364
>one chapter out only with half of the pages being only fight
>expect the discussion to not turn into the shitty ass flash newground show

Stop trying to force /a/ to discuss your trash. There is a cancerous 24/7 general over at /co/
>>
>>133731468
Just the index finger, but through the paper obviously. I feel like you didn't make that clear enough.
>>
>>133731364
>on 4chan
>insulting fat autists
What? Is /co/ full of piece of shit jocks or something?
>>
>>133731437
Just go back to your general and stop bothering /a/
>>
>>133731468
I pay people to wipe my ass for me.
>>
File: 1438748956496.png (104KB, 1322x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438748956496.png
104KB, 1322x509px
>>133731437
I guess time to make another thread on /qa/ right?
>>
>>133731468
>wiping
>>
>>133731500
Nobody here is /co/ or want to go to /co/, get that in your head.
>>
>>133731301
>I'm just trying to figure out why they would say slowness = survival.
Because any decent discussion needs a time. Fast moving boards always became nothing more that mindless shitposting. Most often that not, you'd see increase of quality if a board was slowed down.

>>133731484
Any split is seen as a bad idea, because it represents a change. Shitstorm because of /jp/ lasted days, but allowed both boards to be much more interesting that anytime previously.
>>
>>133731590
How incompetent do you have to be to get a Beck thread sagebombed? Did he start it by mentioning he was from /tv/ or something?
>>
>>133731615
The only people who cares about this manga are people who love the show, get that in your head. These threads will turn into the show discussion whether you accept it or not.
>>
>>133731526
/co/ is pretty much tumblr 2.0. It didn't use to be like this though.
>>
WAIT AUTOSAGING?!?!?!? BASED MODS

>>133731615
You are fucking delusional
>>
>>133731620
> Any split is seen as a bad idea, because it represents a change
Which split do you think is a good idea? Tell me why, and I'll tell you why I disagree. Unless it's sending LN discussions somewhere else, in which case I mostly agree as long as mods got smarter and applied some case-by-case judgment about which threads were about the LNs and which were anime-related.
>>
>>133730838
I found Haloid & Dead Fantasy to be entertaining enough. Especially by fan video standards.
>>
>>133731701
>tumblr 2.0
That's not /cgl/.
>>
>>133731554
No.

Threads will keep being made here as more chapters are released. Sorry you're too autistic to handle it, but that's the way it goes.
>>
>>133731752
Yeah when we were all 12. If still think his shit is good as an adult I suggest seeking help.
>>
>>133731801
>as more chapters are released
Which hasn't been the case for the last four or so.
>>
>>133731801
Which hasn't happened for the last 8 threads.
Stop trying to force your general here
>>
>>133731824
People still make Oreimo, HxH and Madoka generals even though nothing has been released for years, and those threads are filled with pure cancer.

I wonder why you don't shitpost those threads? Oh right, they don't trigger your "i-it's not /a/!!!" autism, even though this very thread is about a manga.
>>
This whole thread is hilarous.
>>
>>133731895
> I wonder why you don't shitpost those threads
Because I gave up years ago. Call me if these are a daily thing in four years, and I bet I'll have abandoned the effort on RWBY, too.
>>
>>133731878
I didn't even make this thread, retard. I'm fully aware most of the recent threads were created for the purpose of triggering you fat autists, and it worked to perfection.

However, this doesn't change the fact that RWBY Manga threads are still more than welcome here, as they're clearly /a/ related. There's nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>133731895
To be fair Madoka threads do have an absolute shitter in them that can ruin threads all by himself
>>
>>133731744
Starting with enforcing /jp/ rules would be a good idea. LNs/VNs/idolfags were never allowed here and moot only let then post here as long as their related anime stayed relevant to /a/.

Split would have to be clean and obvious so retards don't get confused. Maybe splitting off anything related to currently airing season and future would be clear enough.
>>
>>133731801
>abusing a loophole just to piss people off

I like you. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>133731976
>fat autists
Why are you wasting time with us? Go fuck some sorority girls, bro.
>>
File: 1447883194773.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447883194773.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>133731895
>this very thread is about a manga.
>the OP start out the thread with the manga so obviously there is no chance that this turn into the show discussion
>>
File: grump.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grump.png
368KB, 640x480px
>>133731676
>These threads will turn into the show discussion whether you accept it or not.
I don't get the problem here? Is that not unlike how a Medarot thread might turn into discussion about the rest of the franchise, or how a Yu-Gi-Oh thread might go into the cards?
Wouldn't the thread die much faster if you just let it?
And in the end, does it matter when the thread's going down anyway and within an hour none of this will have changed anything?
>>
>>133732027
He is right, though. The manga is still a self-contained work.
>>
>>133731980
> Maybe splitting off anything related to currently airing season and future would be clear enough
This is the dumbest and most arbitrary suggestion I've heard yet. That wouldn't split either the subject matter or the community along any reasonable lines.
>>
>>133731809
>when we were all 12
You were twelve then? You weren't at least 15?
>>
File: 1426451840262.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426451840262.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>133731976
>RWBYfag calling anyone autists

There is some bizzaro world shit going on in this thread.
>>
>>133732036
>a Yu-Gi-Oh thread might go into the cards?
I vaguely remember people used to tell you to fuck off to /toy/ when that happened, but it's been a while, so maybe they don't anymore.
>>
>>133732057
And there is literally nothing to discuss about chapter 1. This fucking faggot just want an excuse to discuss the show here.
>>
>>133732036
>or how a Yu-Gi-Oh thread might go into the cards?

That is actually a problem though. You should delete that shit on sight.
>>
>>133726794
Honestly surprised this post wasn't deleted.
>>
>>133732036
>I don't get the problem here?

Stopped reading right there. There is a general on /co/ for this crap go there if you want to discuss it. Western shit belong on the /co/ board.
>>
>>133732068
>subject matter
How is it not clear subject distinction? All you have to ask when you create the topic if is about currently airing show or not and you will know where to create it. It's as objective as it can get.

>community
separating community is not the aim. The aim is to give it more space. As soon as these boards start consider itself separate and not complementary, they failed. The same happened to /jp/ and nobody cared enough to fix it. The result is that you see /jp/ material flooding back to /a/ again.
>>
Everyone's so stubborn, it's kind of cute.
>>
>>133732190
A manga is not western shit.
>>
>>133722330
superhyped
>>
File: 1180422447289.jpg (162KB, 883x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1180422447289.jpg
162KB, 883x813px
>>133730475
>/a/ mods
>cool
>>
>>133732274
Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>133732241
The airing season can't support a board.
It would effectively turn all threads into generals because there would be exactly 1 thread per show
>>133732274
Learn to read
>>133732280
Fuck off
>>
File: 1391304649874.png (2MB, 459x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391304649874.png
2MB, 459x538px
>>133732299
I'm most angry about sound threads being banned.
>>
File: 1434328897675.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434328897675.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>133732147
>>133732190
Exactly my point, at least I think. There's a general, they already have a place to go to discuss the show, so why get mad that, hypothetically, someone brings it up momentarily in a RWBY manga thread, a thread where it would actually be relevant in, when they already have a place for long term discussion elsewhere.
By complaining about it, you prolong the discussion when it could have easily been left at a small group talking with each other and then leaving.
>>
What is this mess>
>>
>>133732299
When you think about it the mods are as jaded as we are. They don't have fun anymore too.

I suggest playing Jibun Woo its been a while.
>>
>>133731895
Are you saying rwby and it's fanbase are comparable to anything else on /a/. Madoka had some of the best treads I've seen on /a/, I can't speak for HxH and Oreimo is cancer but I can respect it. What 'discussion' has rwby ever prompted besides shitposting and image dumps?

I'm not even going to get into that "it belongs on /a/ because it has a manga" shit because it's just and excuse because for some reason rwbyfags want to be on /a/. I did research and apparently the creators cried not even reddit's anime board would let them in.
>>
>>133732241
I didn't say there was no clear distinction, I said there was no reasonable line there. "Anime made after today" isn't any sort of separate subject matter from "anime made two weeks ago." We don't need two boards for the exact same people to discuss the exact same stuff. It is also inevitable that separate board cultures will develop after a couple years, especially because different sorts of newfags would go to each board and wouldn't feel as motivated to watch stuff the belongs in the other since it wouldn't be talked about on the board they went to. This is just a bad idea that effectively boils down to "I want there to be more total threads on /a/, so let's make two boards."
>>
>>133732483
Obaka-san-tachi dess, sempai.
>>
>>133732525
Confirmed tripfag idiot right here.
>>
>>133732481
Because western cartoon is not /a/ related. It's as simple as that
>>
>>133732488
Arbeit macht Frei
Kraft durch Freude
>>
>>133732604
It's not that simple.
>>
>>133732604
How /a/ related are video games, cellphone games, and table-top card games, though?

Most of those in fact have their own boards.
>>
>>133732604
>western cartoon
And? OP was talking about the manga.
>>
>>133732664
Well yes it is.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 32


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.