[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: images (9).jpg (12KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
12KB, 171x253px
Does anyone have any information about Deadman Wonderland? It was actually a good show and it just abruptly ended. Are there plans to continue the show?
>>
Bump for curiosity.
>>
Don't worry anon. The vast majority of manga get anime adaptations (to completion), so there's no need for you to bother trying to read it.
>>
>>133720438
Read the mango anon
>>
>>133720438
Only netflix can do that.
>>
>>133720561
Yeah i suppose, unfortunately this looks like this is gonna be another blue exorcist. (Where they leave the anime with a sucky ending and finish the manga)
>>
>>133720654
Netflix?
>>
>>133720438

They made some changes in the anime, so it seems they never planned a second season
>>
>>133720710
Oh ok that makes sense. Thanks anon. I was wondering why they finished the manga and left the anime fucked over like that. Well now i know. Another disappointment to add to my anime checklist.
>>
> It was actually a good show
No, it wasn't
>>
>>133720749

They are not changes which are impossible to fix, but basically they didn't show a lot of characters which appear in the manga, because they weren't very relevant in the chapters anime covered, but after that many of them become very important.
So basically if they made season 2, you would see a bunch of characters appearing out of fucking nowhere and acting all friendly with Ganta.
>>
>>133721090
Oh and it wouldn't fit in. Classic fuck up.
>>
>>133721031
That's subjective. I thought it was a pretty good show. I mean it had an innovative storyline, some decent plot, and some ok characters. I've seen worse. I mean the show got my attention
>>
>>133720438
>Are there plans to continue the show?
I dunno, how often do shows get sequels five years later?
>>
Read the manga to get the full story.
>>
It might have been an okay show if only Cummingbird had gotten more screen time.
>>
I thought the anime was pretty good to be fair, Entertaining at least and some of the characters were interesting.
>>
>>133721173
Agreed. Nothing exceptional, but not bad either. Enjoyable and generally well-made, but not a masterpiece.
>>
Why would anyone watch an anime adaptation of a manga. Do they enjoy taking four times as long to experience a hacked up version of the original work?
>>
>>133720438
Read the manga.
>>
>>133721939
pretty colors
if you're not autistic enough to enjoy pretty colors you don't belong on /a/ you fucking normalfag
>>
>>133720438
>being five years late
Are you trying to start a new meme or something? I don't like it.
>>
>good show
It was one of the worst things I've ever seen
>>
File: 1310745992479.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1310745992479.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>It was actually a good show

Let me guess, is your favorite anime Elfen Lied?
>>
It started off great but then episodes 8-13 just became a blur because I was so bored plus nothing made sense anymore.
>>
>>133720669
>(Where they leave the anime with a sucky ending and finish the manga)

HAHAHAHAHA! Motherfucker. Here's your (you).
>>
>>133721031
That twist toward the end blew my mind. Though, honestly, I really should've seen it coming
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.