[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if a yandere were to fall for another yandere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: yuno pls.jpg (174KB, 1100x712px) Image search: [Google]
yuno pls.jpg
174KB, 1100x712px
What would happen if a yandere were to fall for another yandere?
>>
Suicide pact.
>>
>>133716014
>What would happen if a yandere were to fall for another yandere?

Both would take turns in raping the mc while lezzing each other?
>>
>>133716087

Yeah this works.
>>
Love / Death by Kuzushiro
>>
>>133716220
this.
>>
心中
>>
Pure love. They'd hide in their room banging each other's brains out.
>>
Does Ana Satsujin sort of count?
>>
It might not turn out as badly as you may think, OP.
>>
They'd kill each other with kindness.

/thread
>>
>>133716507
Or they'd just kill each other.
>>
>>133716014
Are you familiar with the phrase "Mutually Assured Destruction" ?
>>
>>133716014
Completely depends on the type of yandere. Probably end up in a relationship were they forbid each other to meet other people of the opposite gender if not everybody and would spend as much time together as physically possible.

They'd probably kill each other at some point due to outsider interference on them, or starve when they run out money
>>
>>133716479
Not really. If she were really yandere for him, she woulda viciously slit the face-changing-girl's throat. Hope she gets her memory back. :c
>>
>people still believe yandere means "want to kill their love interest"

>>133716014
The most passionate, happy but creepy couple possible. They would always accompany each other and don't see world outside of the other person. Probably never argue, always care about each other, etc.
>>
>>133717591
>>The most passionate, happy but creepy couple possible. They would always accompany each other and don't see world outside of the other person. Probably never argue, always care about each other, etc.

That sounds wonderful.
>>
>>133716014
It'd work great for them. Yanderes are obssessed with the person they love and don't give a shit about anyone else.
>>
>>133717469
So you're saying it would be MADness?
>>
>>133716497
I'm with this guy, it might not turn out well for anyone trying to seduce one of them, but for them as a couple... I think the'll do great
>>
They would die in short order.

Not because of suicide or jealousy, but because they'd end up as NEETS that don't ever want to leave the others side. With no one who's actually responsible reliable, they'd quickly starve to death in their room.
>>
>>133717625
Not necessary. They might have lots of problems because of their obsession. They wouldn't have any friends and might have problems with looking for job. If they went to job together they might get fired for interacting instead of working, or for not doing they job because they keep missing/texting with each other.
But they surely would be happy.
>>
It's only a problem when thieving cats and oblivious dullards get involved.
>>
File: 007.png (250KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
250KB, 1077x1600px
Something like this.
>>
>>133717780
If all it takes to have true love is be a NEET with no friends than I want my damn yandere already.
>>
>>133716014
It would be scary and qt.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/lovedeath
>>
>>133716220
>>133720348
Woah, it's over already? At least it was a good ride.
>>
>>133718917
Is this from Irisu Syndrome? Because the OST was fucking awesome.
>>
File: yandere survival guide.png (735KB, 1241x3611px) Image search: [Google]
yandere survival guide.png
735KB, 1241x3611px
>>133716014
>>
>>133717770
Or they could open a bakery or something.
>>
You people don't know what a yandere is, go back to your weak meme game.
>>
>>133716014
happy ending ayyy lmao
>>
File: rapunzel13.png (362KB, 1371x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rapunzel13.png
362KB, 1371x2000px
Something like this?
>>
File: School Days OTP.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
School Days OTP.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>133716014
They hold hands as they walk each other home to bathe together
>>
>>133716014
High impact sexual violence.
>>
>>133718982
Literally this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.