[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Misato cheat the Synchronization tests and if so why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

When did Misato cheat the Synchronization tests and if so why?
>>
To make him feel better and when he is in doubt he can fall back on those tests pushing him to continue to pilot the eva.
>>
>>133705156
Why didn't she do it for Asuka?
>>
>>133705177
Because Asuka's a cunt.
>>
>>133705177
she don't care about that bitch, the only reason she took in Asuka was because Misato was hoping she'd lay Shinji.
>>
>>133705114
Holy shit, I never even noticed that she was changing the tests
>>
>>133705758
You're not much better.
>>
>>133705890
Ha, i never said I wasn't.
>>
>>133705758

It is sad but that is the truth. Misato tolerated Asuka but never really did like her. Asuka was constantly on Kaiji's balls and was a narcissistic bitch who thought she was perfect. So needed to prove herself with no one's help.
>>
>>133705840
Didn't notice it either until I rewatched the series just now.
>>133705801
But she clearly does.
>>
>>133705922
Guess I hit the nail on the head, then.
>>
>>133705114
"I don't have any plans to cheat today" doesn't strictly imply she ever cheated before, I think it's probably just a weird translation.
>>
>>133706531
I concur, I don't remember she ever saying anything like that and it would be a huge oversight.

Besides it's not like she has the authority or expertise to change the tests under the nose of Ritsuko and the bridge folks. And beyond that Shinji naturally had the highest sync rates, proven time and time again, he got absorbed by the fucking EVA. There was no need to manipulate it.
>>
>>133707574
So then what is she really saying in that scene?
>>
>>133707574
So then what's she saying?
>>
>>133707599
>>133707792
that she could cheat him today but she didn't

that doesn't mean she did cheat his tests earlier
>>
>>133705177
It's hard to cheat results when she can't even make the Eva move.
>>
>>133707599
>>133707792
The scene is before Kaworu's first sync test, right? She's still not sure what the deal is with Kaworu, so it's conceivable she might try to alter the tests or try something sneaky to learn more information about him, but instead she's just going to play it straight and see what the tests reveal.
>>
>>133707966
But doesn't that suggest that she has the ability to do that and has done it in the past?
>>133707947
But why didn't she do it at a time when she could still make the EVA move, but was being lowered in the sync ratio?
>>
>>133708104
IDK, Asuka fell pretty fast, and was more cynical than Shinji. She probably wouldn't have believed it anyways once she got into a rut.
>>
>>133707599
>>133707792
That she's gonna cheat on Kaji with Kaworu, but then decides not to.
>>
>>133705114
she wants to suck some shota Ikari cock
>>
>>133707966
Now that you mentioned Kaworu it's coming back to me. Wasn't this just about getting more info on him? I don't think it was related to meddling with the results. Think they just botched the line.
>>
>>133707966
Credible. Give him a fake score for an eva profile he's never tested on before, if he had any expectation of what his score should be it would be telling.
>>
File: 1ta83ebo2_500.jpg (58KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1ta83ebo2_500.jpg
58KB, 500x373px
>>133705177

She may have wrongly thought that seeing someone else beat her in scores/her scores lowering might have given her a bit of humility and it might force her to re-evaluate the way she acts, and eventually making her a better person for it.

Unfortunately we've seen it shown time and time again that Misato isn't really a very good parental figure and can't understand the minds of teenagers very well anymore.
>>
>>133709709
Makes sense.
>>
The math didn't bother Asuka near as badly as being totally helpless against some Angels other children then handled solo anyway.
>>
>>133710166

Sure but the scores didn't help at all, they'd just make her think that even though she's trying so hard, there's something inherently wrong with her and it's steadily getting worse, and for all she knows, this change could be permanent.

It'd be like constantly failing an important math exam even though you've been studying relentlessly, it only serves to make the situation that much more hopeless knowing you seemingly can't do anything else to change it.
>>
File: smile and optimism gone.jpg (115KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smile and optimism gone.jpg
115KB, 1440x1080px
>>133710261
Oh hell yes, Asuka can accept a momentary loss to a rival but not never catching up. Winning a fight and then being rescued by Shinji is fine. Losing a test to Shinji pisses her off less than Rei not helping her bitch about it. Losing a fight and being rescued by Shinji is worth trashing her room. Losing a fight and being rescued by Rei means she's done.
>>
>>133710261
>>133711063
This.
>>
asuka shoulda taken a chill pill and maybe jacked off or whatever girls do
>>
Been rewatching Eva and watched this episode 2 days ago. Because they're suspicious about Karl's abilities, they consider cheating with the test to see how good he is.
>>
>>133705758
>>133705890
FUCKING REKT
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.