[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT alpha MCs that are still huge keks >grows up as orphan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Imperial guards.png (1MB, 647x907px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial guards.png
1MB, 647x907px
ITT alpha MCs that are still huge keks

>grows up as orphan with adoptive onee-san
>falls in love with adoptive onee-san
>adoptive onee-san marries and gets impregnated by a wealthy, handsome, and fit military officer
>onee-san's hubby acts as benefactor, as if adding insult to injury has MC enlist in the army to "make something of" him

>gets captured as prisoner of war after taking out hundreds of enemy soldiers with a single platoon
>enemy princess praises him for his tactics and strategic mind
>enemy princess offers a position for him if he defects
>says she'll even become his lover
>then says she'll only be his lover on paper though because he's too ugly for her to be romantically interested in

>inb4 his sabertooth tiger ends up getting netorared
>>
File: 14.jpg (94KB, 728x1046px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
94KB, 728x1046px
this page made me impotent
>>
Damn I wish the manga was like 10.000% longer.
>>
>>133696396
Give links plox
>>
Guts.
>>
>>133696396
I hope he kills the princess and ruins the invasion.

>Get enemy to defect cause of his tactics and strategic mind
>too stupid to even follow through with the promise
>Get backstab, kill and watch as your army fall to shit.

Like what the hell.
>>
File: munsu shin_angyo_onshi.jpg (248KB, 1456x1031px) Image search: [Google]
munsu shin_angyo_onshi.jpg
248KB, 1456x1031px
kek'd twice

by the same person no less
>>
File: toma4ux1.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
toma4ux1.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>133696396
>Unknowingly gets chick wanting his dick.
>>
>>133699211
Its called Imperial Guard

This was THE manga from ages ago I remember posting in "scanalations never" and someone picked it up recently.
>>
>>133703193
I don't think the first one counts, she was actually a corpse from her sickness by then. Sando also just got brainwashed, thinking Munsu was dead. Aji Tae still got way more in him than Griffith could do.
>>
Read the first ten chapters or so and it's a mess.
>>
>>133696396
>>133697771
So this is complete? Might pick it up then. I dig the art.
>>
>>133703193
>>133704518
Friendly reminder that Sando was actually a wolf demon or some shit and only appeared human to the MC.
>>
>>133705080

It's an adaptation of a series of light novels. I think only the first volume of the book was adapted.

I wish they kept going, because the characters, art, and world building are fantastic. It's basically WW I in a fantasy world. With plenty of political intrigue, and not in the lame "politicians are evil kekeke" way, but in a way that acknowledges the need for political will to get anything done.
>>
>>133705893
and gave us a hell of a 2 page spread
>>
>>133705912
It's five manga volumes long and it's only the first volume of the book? Wow.
>>
>>133696396
Fuck the world building and development in this story is very good. Hopefully someone TLs the novels that have 9 volumes out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.