[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /a/, you have to make a hit theater production in Ancient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Okay /a/, you have to make a hit theater production in Ancient Greece using any anime plot, the settings with be changed to fit the time and culture but the overall meaning, charterers and story will remain the same.
>>
Full Metal Alchemist because of that seven sins thing
>>
Can you IMAGINE if boys rode chariots? I bet we would have constant wars! Good thing only girls ride them, for competitive sports!
>>
Code Geass
>>
Kolokolo Polon.
>>
>>133691996
bump
>>
Saint Seiya.
>>
Berserk
>>
>>133691996
Initial D
probably they won't understand it though
>>
>>133691996
Sword Art Online
>>
>>133691996
Anything Typemoon.
did ancient greeks had capital punishment in their legislation? they will probably hang me to a marble column after i show them, and I don't want to change history
>>
I think the ancient greeks would actually really enjoy NGE.
>>
>>133691996

Thermae Rome
>>
>>133698557
I don't think so. instead, they would probably enjoy Clannad
>>
Ergo Proxy might work. A slave is cast out/escapes from the decadent utopian city-state Romdopolis for killing his master, embarks on an odyssey to all kinds of different states. Meanwhile the priestess of Romdopolis has a vision that the slave is actually a god, and sets out after him to find out the truth.

Seems like a pretty cash book, I'd probably read it. All the metaphysical stuff wouldn't even need to be changed.
>>
Index.
>>
File: ceb.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ceb.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>133691996

A masked hero fights against fallen mercenaries and the senate to win back his sister, stolen from him by the gods.
>>
>>133698487
Depends on the city-state, but judging by what happened to Socrates, I guess they did.
>>
File: Sagittarius Seiya.png (175KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sagittarius Seiya.png
175KB, 500x250px
>>133691996
Saint Seiya. Although this time make Athena useful for once
>>
>>133692372
>Ancient Greece
>seven sins thing

Disgraceful. Do you even history?
>>
TTGL for sure. It's got some good parallels with Greek mythology (Gods overthrowing the Titans/ Humans overthrowing the beastmen)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.